Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:16:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the Top potential coin to buy now?  (Read 29880 times)
poloollec

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:03:51 AM

I suggest you to choose between Waves, MGO, Stellar and TRX. It's still up to you to decide  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rationotled

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:58:14 AM

Nobody really knows the future to  answer this kind of a question. Your best bet to do your research and diversify among many good top coins.
Well that is right in the current scenario because you have to have great knowledge to make a good guess. Bitcoin is down now and none of the other coin is good enough to be called the coin of the future.
republicrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:59:17 AM

I suggest you to choose between Waves, MGO, Stellar and TRX. It's still up to you to decide  Grin

I think the best suited coins are still eth and btc. These two are the sole foundation of the market and there are new updates on these both projects early next year such as approval of etf by solidx vaneck and the upcoming hardfork of ethereum. I think there will be rally for the level price once these mentioned event commenced.

ethereum and bitcoin still become the best choice to buy right now,,
but, others altcoins has a chance to growing too my friend, for example waves, EOS, and maybe Cardano
regards
ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:04:42 PM

Which is the top most potential coin  to buy now?
The biggest potential in my opinion is bitcoin. Not one coin will not be able to match him. I am sure that it will grow in the long term, but I can not say the same about altcoins. That's why I choose bitcoin.
if for the Bitcoin practical relevance is realized in society, for example, to use Bitcoin as a means of payment, its relevance will increase several times and this will lead to an increase in the entire cryptocurrency market.
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:36:04 PM

Which is the top most potential coin  to buy now?
The biggest potential in my opinion is bitcoin. Not one coin will not be able to match him. I am sure that it will grow in the long term, but I can not say the same about altcoins. That's why I choose bitcoin.
if for the Bitcoin practical relevance is realized in society, for example, to use Bitcoin as a means of payment, its relevance will increase several times and this will lead to an increase in the entire cryptocurrency market.
I think that today it is almost impossible to introduce this idea into reality, because cryptocurrency is a specific product and using Bitcoin as a means of payment will have only narrow directions.
mattukarsamb

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:03:27 AM

I also suggest to invest in Bitcoin first as if the market will go to high then first of all the price of Bitcoin will go high after that the price of other coins will follow. I often do that I invest in Bitcoin and when the remaining coins start to increase then I put my money to there.
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:18:11 AM

I also suggest to invest in Bitcoin first as if the market will go to high then first of all the price of Bitcoin will go high after that the price of other coins will follow. I often do that I invest in Bitcoin and when the remaining coins start to increase then I put my money to there.
At the time when the Bitcoin price increase starts, the prices of all other altcoins will grow much faster, as can be seen from the change in the price of altcoins when Bitcoin grows. It may be worth choosing a few promising altcoins for investing in order to get the maximum profit, for example TRON, Stellar, EOS.
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:34:08 PM

At the time when the Bitcoin price increase starts, the prices of all other altcoins will grow much faster, as can be seen from the change in the price of altcoins when Bitcoin grows. It may be worth choosing a few promising altcoins for investing in order to get the maximum profit, for example TRON, Stellar, EOS.
in any case, among the already mentioned cans, I would add such a coin as cardano, which Blockchain likes the platform, which is built on the basis of an open source code and uses smart contracts. Its creation involved a team that relied on numerous studies and a scientific approach to development.
axecommunity

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:10:48 AM

This is a temporary fall in the market value of Bitcoin and you guys will see a sudden jump in the values again. The average rise in the values of Bitcoin is always more than the fall so just wait and watch the drama.
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:35:25 AM

In my view, the top potential coin to buy is Binance Bnb coin they are coming up with their own blockchain and their exchange growing one of the most promising exchange so looking at their developments we can say Binance will be my top priority coin
senyorito123

Activity: 1722
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:13:09 AM

The best Coins for me to buy is Bitcoin and my second choice is Ethereum these coins has a big potential to increase its price even though this two Coins price declining but I really believe on it,and if you want to search a potential Altcoins I will recommend you to search in Coinmarketcap and search the top 100 Coins listed there.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Nick J.

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 01:31:32 AM

BREAKING NEWS!!

Litecoin and Stakenet just announced collaboration on the Lightning network. Thats huge news for a small project like XSN and just shows how great the devs are working on that project.

https://litecoin-foundation.org/2018/12/lightning-network-collaboration-with-x-9-developers/

Stakenet is just a small Masternode project with HUGE ideas and the right people to back them up and fulfill them.
Next up is their Lightwallet that can hold other coins without the need to store their whole blockchain. This will be taken care of by the masternodes.
Then next up is their Dex which will be 100% decentralized unlike others claiming the same. This will also be run by the masternodes and all fees will go back to the masternode owners. There will be Pro trader options not seen on other similar Exchanges and they have a Former very high level banker to help them with that.

Check it out on Stakenet.io

You dont see a low marketcap coin like that in collaboration with a Top 10 coin anywhere!!
That should ring a bell in your head!
Thank me later in their Discord! Wink

Invite link : https://discordapp.com/invite/cyF5yCA
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 01:47:38 AM

All the coins are big bargains right now so hard to pick and choose. Start with top coins and add the ones you do not have or not enough.
hungafub
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:40:21 PM

I'm very close to picking up some NANO. From a marketcap perspective, there are several coins above it that have no business being there imho. I'm not saying it is currently worth $130M MC, but considering Doge is around $300M I could see Nano catching up some day. But who knows, the volume isn't especially high ever and trust takes time.
FerWhite

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:25:03 PM

In my opinion,  the coin  with the greatest potential right now is EVOT, which will be the coin of the new trading platform called EVOAI. It is in ICO phase that will end in January 2019. Right now it is at a price of 0,55$  and I think it will multiply its price in the coming months. First of all, unsold tokens are going to be burned so the coin will maintain its value as soon as the exchange is launched. In addition, investors are buying the tokens to invest in EVABOT in the future, a bot that will arbitrage between exchanges and pay you a daily profit in ETH. Therefore, the sale of these tokens is not speculative, investors are buying them to hold at the best possible price and use then in the bot. When more people find out about this platform, they will want to buy EVOT coins to use the bot, but they will find that there is very little supply of these coins and they will have to pay a price much higher than 0.55$. So undoubtedly, for me right now this coin is the one that has the most potential to grow in the coming months. You can buy tokens and do your own research on this webpage: https://www.evoai.network/
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:30:22 PM

There will be no shortage of recommendations but the truth is no one really knows the future. All the coins are great values so buy any good top ranked coins.
robaya

Activity: 348

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:34:45 PM

I'm very close to picking up some NANO. From a marketcap perspective, there are several coins above it that have no business being there imho. I'm not saying it is currently worth $130M MC, but considering Doge is around $300M I could see Nano catching up some day. But who knows, the volume isn't especially high ever and trust takes time.
the market is always changing, we must know that. some coins have a high volume, but don't last always. every day we can see some coins in the market with good volume, and there is good progress every day. I can't give my recommendation, because people's interests and analysis are also different, we can do our own analysis.
Sali200

Activity: 165
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:07:08 PM

this is old question, but i think its actual now to. i am ETHEREUM supporter. maby around is many good project, but  my favorite is ethereum. now is good price. low. only 150$.
Scor Pio

Activity: 393

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:13:23 PM

this is old question, but i think its actual now to. i am ETHEREUM supporter. maby around is many good project, but  my favorite is ethereum. now is good price. low. only 150$.

ethereum is the best altcoins,
and i can said this is the mothers of tokens,,
so, ethereum deserve to be and second place of coinmarketcap again, in the near time
but, i thin the top potential coins to buy now is not only ethereum, you should think about cardano and eos too my friend  Wink
johnthree

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:32:34 AM

In my opinion,  the coin  with the greatest potential right now is EVOT, which will be the coin of the new trading platform called EVOAI. It is in ICO phase that will end in January 2019. Right now it is at a price of 0,55$  and I think it will multiply its price in the coming months. First of all, unsold tokens are going to be burned so the coin will maintain its value as soon as the exchange is launched. In addition, investors are buying the tokens to invest in EVABOT in the future, a bot that will arbitrage between exchanges and pay you a daily profit in ETH. Therefore, the sale of these tokens is not speculative, investors are buying them to hold at the best possible price and use then in the bot. When more people find out about this platform, they will want to buy EVOT coins to use the bot, but they will find that there is very little supply of these coins and they will have to pay a price much higher than 0.55$. So undoubtedly, for me right now this coin is the one that has the most potential to grow in the coming months. You can buy tokens and do your own research on this webpage: https://www.evoai.network/

With the coin burn and low supply, the value will likely skyrocket shortly after the ICO, especially considering how successful the EVO bot is already working during the beta.  This is an excellent time to buy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: