Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:57:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: hitbtc.com thieves and scammers  (Read 162 times)
andre11111 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:30:18 AM

These stupid admins banned my account with 8 btc, I put my 8 btc on the output and then 10 minutes later! and they do not want to return, they went off suma, I gave them an answer to all their questions, where from bitcoins, where I bought, how I translated from where, my passport data, a photo with a screen with the required record, even a social network, these half-wits demanded, provided all the screenshots of each transaction from where the bitcoins came to their exchange, for a whole month I provided all the data, and when the questions were over they just started to ignore me and did not answer for a week, it was clear that they were blocking your large amount on the exchange when trying to withdraw , then they fill you in polls on which it is very difficult to answer, and if you have enough energy for a whole month to answer these questions, then you will not get anything, because the Hitbits Exchange has become embroiled, and it is necessary to file a lawsuit for it !!! It seems they did not earn much, and with the decrease in the bitcoin rate they decided to steal the bitcoins from their own users. All the exchanges enjoyed everything was normal, but the hitbox generally insolent, only and see a bunch of negative feedback from the affected users! When the bitcoins started and did not even know that people were hanging money there, and did not read the reviews, used to always hitbit everything was normal!

Below I present all the screenshots of full correspondence, talked with the administrator through Google translator to English

One thing I do not understand is what they deal with, where? Even everything as they want, I gave them all the data, they put their nose where it is not necessary!

I plan to collect the victims in the near future and take these dirty scammers, I'll get my 4.5 million of them from under the earth
https://imgur.com/a/Qv2OUcx

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:39:22 AM

Ok, that's pretty fucking annoying honestly. Bitstamp would ask you for that kind of information too when you are trying to withdraw large amounts of fiat. I understand they are basically obligated to do so but the process is so painful and literally against what cryptocurrencies are supposed to be. I agree that in a way they are basically scamming you, they should at least let you withdraw your coins but in the end they are just applying the law so I don't know how much you can do legally.
BitProNews

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:39:17 PM

I read a lot of accusations about HitBtc for the last months despite no responses from Devs in hitbtc. Their domain is registered and anonymized by whkoisguard in Panama so the only possible way to make a legal accusation against them is to contact the FBI.
davis196

Activity: 2954
Merit: 905

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:31:37 AM

I read your screenshots and I can`t believe it.
OP,did you really sold a car and an apartment in order to buy bitcoins?
Did you really deposited 8 BTC to an crypto exchange platform?
Rule number one is NEVER DEPOSIT LARGE AMOUNTS OF CRYPTO INTO AN EXCHANGE PLATFORM!
It doesn`t matter which platform (HitBTC,Binance,Bitfinex,Poloniex or whatever).It doesn`t matter the number of posititive reviews posted online about that platform.It doesn`t matter who is recommending that platform.
Never do that.That`s the golden rule.
I`v used HitBTC in the past without any problem,but only with really small amounts of BTC.
It`s time for you to find a good attorney,who is familiar with the crypto industry.
If you really complied with all the ID verificaiton/KYC stuff and you really had proven that those BTC are not stolen/earned with illegal activites,then they are obligated to send you the funds.

magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:20:51 AM

This is some crazy stuff.

They just keep asking for more and more documents time after time... If I were you I would ask them to cite where in the KYC/AML regulations in their country does it states that it is completely necessary for the origin of your funds to be so clearly stated.

But they're just making it miserable for you from my point of view and it definitely seems like that they are trying to drag it on for as long as possible, like if they actually want to get this done quickly they wouldn't be so inefficient in asking for the required documents.

There's a reason why HitBTC's reputation on this forum is bad, and if you had done any research before you deposited, it would have saved you a lot of money. In fact, I wouldn't even deposit anywhere close to 8 BTC to even a trusted exchange, because that's just stuff out of your control.
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:17:32 AM

It seems that locking HitBTC accounts with large amount of BTC inside become frequent. See this thread Warning - Hitbtc KYC, possibly insolvent, 20 btc locked, HitBTC replied there, stating about their AML policy.

Too bad that after sending all of that, they still look for more. They really want to know the origin of the funds. Since you mentioned in your conversation that you sold your car and apartment, doesn't that mean a bill of sale or something like that would be a valid proof of where the cash came from?

I hope with all these scam accusations, other users will not deposit large amounts of BTC in HitBTC (also in other exchanges) to avoid such problem.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: