Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:11:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hodl ether ?  (Read 3836 times)
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:24:45 PM

Yes you should hold Ethereum because it will be worth it by 5 or more years from now. This coin may be low in price as of now but we really dont know what could happen in the next few years, and it does have potential to really surpass bitcoin if it is put into good news.

For me ETh already has a pretty high value but if want a higher price again I think it takes another 10 years, but to go beyond BTC I think it will not be possible because there are many other coins that are ready to replace the current BTC role is just an example of BCH and other Hardfork coins, but for ETH it remains a favorite.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

koincik

Activity: 868
Merit: 265

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:30:12 PM

Holding ethereum is really a wise move I think. The second best coin of the market and now the day is recovering, power continues to accumulate. I think there's a lot of potential in a short time. It is still the easiest and most widely used crypto currency Ethereum. Every day new and strong project support is paid with Ethereum. Even those who just want to join ICOs have to use Ethereum. Even this is a cause alone. I want to keep Ethereum as far as possible. I hope it will not regret me.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:43:36 PM

Should I hodl Ether or sell and invest in something else ? And if yes, then what should that new thing be ?

yeah ether does have a variety of uses, such as investing to trade. and I think the ether will continue to be used by people.
Sam$oN

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:06:07 PM

I think the Ethereum now in no event it is impossible to sell. Only buy and hold until the end of the year. Not worth be fought now and from discharging get a measly x2, in the future regret that not had until x8 Cheesy
Duane Taylor

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:19:55 AM

I think you should hold Ethereum because it is very profitable. Some experts predicted that the price of a single Ethereum can go even up to $5,000 by the end of 2018.
Conal Garcia

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:24:42 AM

I agree that Ethereum is one of the most potential and profitable coins in the market now, but I think you shouldn't hold only one coin. You can pick some other altcoins such as NEO, Litecoin, Ripple in order to diversify your portfolio.
boroda074

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

ONe Social Network

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:28:54 AM

Do not you sell your etherium gold, it just begins to grow in large parts and you want to sell, do not even think about it!

Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:51:29 AM

Should I hodl Ether or sell and invest in something else ? And if yes, then what should that new thing be ?

I think you should hold and trust more on ether than investing to something else because else is doing good lately and it much reach 1k usd again anytime soon so better hold to eth and dont miss that opportunity to earn big.
Evgeniy18582960

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:55:30 AM

ETH is the most important altcoin in the world of cryptocurrency, hold this most correct decision now, the market on gradually will read to be restored therefore how to hold him I don't see the best. Suffer everything will be
arbk04

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:59:50 AM

Ether is very promising coin and it ll have rising in price for sure but I think its better to invest to other cryptocurecies with small market cap, it would be more profitable.
Kebokantahu

Activity: 157

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:01:46 AM

if you have more capital, you have to buy some nice altcoins like ADA and BCH coins
but if capital is already input into the ether, it is better to take and invest it into ADA or BCH
if only depending on ether alone, the likehood of profit will be difficult for the shortterm
veraoktav127

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:05:39 AM

many new coins are circulating in the market but they are not necessarily able to survive so we are not hodl on ether but ether maybe better still be a priority because the price is stable and already widely owned by people

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
Basketball5

Activity: 137

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:07:40 AM

I would advice you to hold etherum as this is a great coin that would do tremendously well this year and its ready and can cross 2k price tag this year.

They have a good team and good use case. So, you wouldn't go wrong holding etherum
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:11:11 AM

Hold ether for now because as of this moment the ether market price has gone too strong that it goes higher. So if you have ether better to hold it and get a profit on it. And if you wish to dispose your ether then i suggest that you will get or invest in an ICO. This is better also in getting a lot of profit since it offers a good discounts and bonuses and after putting up that crypto into an exchange list then probably if fortunate enough you can get more on that when that crypto will go higher in that market.
baiwei

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:17:56 AM

Yes, you must hold also ethereum because many people in crypto space is begun to appreciate the ethereum than bitcoin. Because ethereum has a fast blockchain and minimal amount of transaction fees. That's why the value of ethereum begun to goes up, because of a high demand.
FreddySelvig

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:26:21 AM

Yes, you must hold also ethereum because many people in crypto space is begun to appreciate the ethereum than bitcoin. Because ethereum has a fast blockchain and minimal amount of transaction fees. That's why the value of ethereum begun to goes up, because of a high demand.
Let's see what you'll say when the lightning is rolled out, which has already been successfully tested. The Ethereum has a fast blockchain? Dont you remember what happened to him when they launched a cats game?
sateyaam

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:36:04 AM

If I were you would continue to invest and hold back some of my ether, and partly I would invest in altcoin, ether I assume as a long term investment is a short-term investment altcoin and I will often be in the market
Flynn Anderson

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:36:19 AM

It all depends on your own research and strategy. If you still believe in Ethereum's future, you can just hold on to the ethereum and wait for a price rise before selling. This means you have to hold on to it long term. In contrast, you should sell all of it and invest into some other crypto.
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:20:03 AM

Ethereum is a great coin that becomes more and more expensive every year. I think it is the right step to invest in Ethereum, but you also need to invest in other coins, because you can not store all the eggs in one basket.
hoanguyenn203

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:44:45 PM

At the moment, I would advise you to wait and not try to sell now. Growth promises to be very rapid and lasting, just wait and in one quarter you will see real growth, then I advise you to sell and not to think about the consequences. And now just wait.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: