Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:06:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Favourite coin to HODL right now ?  (Read 4382 times)
Casey7

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:40:46 AM

The question says it all...what coin has the brightest future and is worth HODLing ?

It's hard to say about one coin for a long time investments, and I would choose some already proven coins and a new one promising coin. For example, my investments cover coins such as stellar, neo and iost .. In addition, you need to choose the right time to buy when the market downturns.
Combination of good coin and the right time to buy is very important so avoid one of them is not good enough to gain income.
However, promissing coin from new one is very difficult to find out. I try to get one but till now the price is stuck. When we have big enough capital then it is good to invest in credible coin like etherium.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:19:06 AM

now it's altcoin. but my belief in ethereum and bitcoin is still awake. I will keep both assets for a long time for my future investment. I am sure the future is very good
Octc76

Activity: 275
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:24:25 AM

The question says it all...what coin has the brightest future and is worth HODLing ?
hi friends,
for long-term investments, try investing in the classic coin or the top 10 coins. such as ETH, NEO, and others.
because in my opinion, the coin already has a strong foundation so that in its development will easily become a good coin for the future.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:21:27 PM

Altcoins worth to hold are ethereum, aion, byteball and cardano for me, good to hold for long term so buy these altcoins that I mentioned they are potential.

hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:40:06 PM

i think Ripple is a very potential altcoin that is worthy to hold for long term, we all know Ripple has just been born last year but until now, it has risen from 0.0046$ to 0.68$, a huge percentage when we compare to other altcoins in just a year, even more than ETH in a year, so i believe Ripple still have the great chance to bring us more profit for many years form now.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:45:19 PM

i think Ripple is a very potential altcoin that is worthy to hold for long term, we all know Ripple has just been born last year but until now, it has risen from 0.0046$ to 0.68$, a huge percentage when we compare to other altcoins in just a year, even more than ETH in a year, so i believe Ripple still have the great chance to bring us more profit for many years form now.

Supporting shitcoin Ripple like shoot your head with here on the decentralized cryptocurrencies. Kindly check the security risks on investment side with the Ripple. If this can be regulated or sell for the profit. With in some days you can find the alll coins you holded go to shit value mate.
If you think this coin have potential to bump. Mark my words, this evolving with the team investors and with the help of bump signals to attract the people. Not worthy equal to ERC20 tokens too.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Taavi14

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:48:28 PM

I hodl ADA plus WPR. I believe all top10 coins have a lot of potential (even ripple). WPR is something that has a great team and co-operation on government level so hopefully they will manage to get the energy trading platform running and price up Grin
Dinct

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:50:31 PM

I have many of them actually, but here is my favorite coins: 0x, OAX, Telcoin, Cube, Nucleus Vision, Arcblock, Ethereum, Neo, Ubiq, Snipcoin, Skin, Ethereum Blue. The last one i guess will reach some very good points i believe regardless of being an airdrop token.
Musia

Activity: 518

https://saturn.black

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:01:21 PM

I have the same sympathy for all the same bitcoin, but still good gives himself a coin called altcoin, just coins having good perspectives in the future so I'm for these two coins.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:40:16 PM

NEO is a very good altcoins that can be hold for long term profit, i am holding more than 10 NEO to hold in my wallet because i believe NEO will soon rise and defeat ETH to become the best in the future, moreover, NEO has potential to be pumped faster than other altcoins because they are supported by huge community of chinese, that is why i belive NEo will be success in the future.

coskunc

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 04:47:21 PM

For months I have been holding MAN. My last favourite is GEN - DAOstock. Oh shouldn't forget about CPChain. These are really new and really solid projects for end 2018 and 2019
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:10:51 AM

It's hard to say about one coin for a long time investments, and I would choose some already proven coins and a new one promising coin. For example, my investments cover coins such as stellar, neo and iost .. In addition, you need to choose the right time to buy when the market downturns.
Combination of good coin and the right time to buy is very important so avoid one of them is not good enough to gain income.
However, promissing coin from new one is very difficult to find out. I try to get one but till now the price is stuck. When we have big enough capital then it is good to invest in credible coin like etherium.
When it comes to that of the holding of the crypto coins for some good period, then there can be no other than that of bitcoin which can be the best possible option for you and that doing so will help you in making of some good amount of money. The only condition is that you must stay stronger and that you need to stay patient all the time so that you may not lose your control over your nerves.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:19:14 AM

I have the same sympathy for all the same bitcoin, but still good gives himself a coin called altcoin, just coins having good perspectives in the future so I'm for these two coins.
In any case, today it is better to invest in the efirium, because the prospects for this coin are much greater than those of its competitors. The important point of the etherium championship is that many coins have been built on the etherium protocol.
Barrueco

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:30:03 AM

I think best altcoin to hold is tether at the moment. The technical analysis of the market is not strong. Of course, the bullish trend can start any moment but I prefer to buy a little bit expensive than take much risk at the moment.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
coin_1122

Activity: 1134

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:46:51 AM

Both the ETH and NEO block chain as the highest ability to increase their price in the market and most of the people are getting support from this coin. So holding Both the ETH and NEO are the most interesting one to hold them for long term.
Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:51:01 AM

Both the ETH and NEO block chain as the highest ability to increase their price in the market and most of the people are getting support from this coin. So holding Both the ETH and NEO are the most interesting one to hold them for long term.
Generally neo and etherium are direct competitors, but nevertheless I trust the etherium much more. Although I understand that you and the crypto-currency market will not be able to satisfy the etherium alone and will have to share the possibilities of distributing the crypto-currency with other platforms.
Orrechorre

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:01:54 PM

I think come favorite coin that worth holding right now are bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and neo as they have huge potentials and are stable, safe and they are the most dominated coin in crypto. They have unique features and can withstand any fluctuation and still rise up again after any fall.
extrimals

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:06:26 PM

The only option is to store it Ethereum. Many market whales advise this coin. Ethereum price is very low. Many ISO opened on the basis of the same Ethereum
usmanov123

Activity: 434

Chikuntv

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:09:55 PM

"Classic": BTC, ETH, XMR
Optional: SKY, ZRX
CptThomas13

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:28:54 PM

We have a different favourite crypto coins to be hold but For me the coins that has the brightest future and Im holding it are Bitcoin, Ethereum, STELLER(XLM), IOTA and Dovu because those are has a good potential and definitely are good for long term
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: