Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:12:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Favourite coin to HODL right now ?  (Read 4384 times)
Hishad32

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:29:14 AM

the proper coin to hold in my opinion is Bitcoin and Ethereum those two coins are the satisfactory and have a vibrant future this is suitable to preserve in the long run or you can additionally keep different ability coins like NEO, EOS and LTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
benedictonathan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 07:29:19 AM

Why are you asking this kind of question? So that we can feed you some information as to what Coin you can invest with based on our recommendations? Well I will not tell mine as it has already mentioned many times by the previous posters here. You just need to decide which of these coins you will invest with as like many mentioned each person has its his or her own incentive and favorites.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
Beldon

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:37:32 AM

The question says it all...what coin has the brightest future and is worth HODLing ?

My favorite coins, for now, are Bitcoin and Ethereum. Yes, I still believe in these two coins if kept on hold will provide a huge advantage. Therefore I still make Bitcoin and Ethereum as my favorite coins.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Tak bersalah

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:02:27 AM

The question says it all...what coin has the brightest future and is worth HODLing ?

I advise you to HOLD all the coins and tokens you have purchased because the current market is not good for cryptocurrency,
Tekno Lightz

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:05:48 AM

The best coin to hold is btc, you should only go into alts if market shows signs of recovery because every time btc dips alts dip way lower
gudjhonson

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:30:45 AM

My favorite coins that I think are still worthy of arrest and still have a bright future that is Bitcoin. Although the price of Bitcoin dropped many times from the price at the end of last year but I still put full trust in Bitcoin.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Denijal

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:34:04 AM

Check Blockshipping.
ICO ongoing.

The blockchain based GSCP platform is the world's first freight container registry and the first global platform allowing all players in the shipping industry to perform a wide range of transactions related to the handling of containers.
The GSCP ICO offers a set of token features including a Revenue Sharing Model as well as a Market Maker Fund that allows ICO contributors to sell their coins back to the platform at a floor price until Blockshipping has met certain fixed milestones.

I took them already for bounty campaign because I want to take as more as possible their tokens. Via bounty and token sale.

Acorn collective. Soon on exchanges. HITBTC and Bancor. Fund managers invested there.

Enkronos. ICO as well.

GoNetwork

Project Shivom. Zebi, Matrix and CVC are already on exchanges.

Powerledger, We Power, CarVertical and Thrive.
criptoadviser

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 09:58:23 AM

Always chose a coin you researched at, we could give some advice but in the current market anything could happend, Bitcoin could be a winner or if tomorrow is proved that Tether and Bitfinex did increase the price “artificially” it could go to $500.

I’d suggest you to research in the Top 30, look for an alt that had a high price in April/May and a low one right now. The reason why I tell you about May and not January is because January was a hyped month for crypto so prices could not be 100% real. After March’s correction prices were not so high and perhaps more realistic. There are several coins at Top30 that are currently 4/6/8 times cheaper than April/May, I’d go for two or three on them.

dragonball12

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:00:13 AM

I want to hodl for long term and has the brightest future ahead is btc and ETH as these two Cryptos have the potential to rise in future with great surge.With advancement in technology they both will be widely accepted as mode of payment which will give prices boost and me huge profits
letsfly

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:39:53 AM

I usually hold coins with dividends such as neo or kucoin , act and others . It's safer doing this because if the market goes down you still earn dividends, if the market goes up , you earn double.

unpack

Activity: 292

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:44:16 AM

Ethereum, Ripple, TRON, these three coins are my top 3 and I plan to sell the half maybe in January 2020, so long term holding. I don't like Bitcoin, I think that there is no profit in near future.
Yusif

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:57:30 AM

many new Coins that I often see, but must be careful and smart to choose which one is good and which is not. but I prefer Bitcoin, Ethereum and LiteCoin because it is clear and already exists in all markets.

From the above list, you might also add Bitcoin Cash.
SeNeor

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:54:23 PM

In my opinion, I will say the best coin to hold in this period of bear in crypto is ethereum and bitcoin as they are the most stable, most potential coin and they are also good coin for hold on long term. As soon as the market recover, this coin have the potential to rise higher than other altcoin.
fauzan123

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:04:21 PM

In my opinion, I will say the best coin to hold in this period of bear in crypto is ethereum and bitcoin as they are the most stable, most potential coin and they are also good coin for hold on long term. As soon as the market recover, this coin have the potential to rise higher than other altcoin.
Yes, you are right, after the market recovered both coins will rise high, ethereum and bitcoin but it takes a very large capital to invest both coin, I think there are other coins that are suitable in investing besides ethereum and bitcoin ie minexcoin because minexcoin has a bright future
Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:57:20 PM

although it is a bear market now , i will also hold qtum . its transfer fees are very low . it is already listed on many exchanges . its popularity is high . many people use cash to buy qtum , then use it for other coins , in the exchange
winterland

Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:21:56 PM

Why are you asking this kind of question? So that we can feed you some information as to what Coin you can invest with based on our recommendations? Well I will not tell mine as it has already mentioned many times by the previous posters here. You just need to decide which of these coins you will invest with as like many mentioned each person has its his or her own incentive and favorites.
This is what I have been thinking as well, while there is nothing wrong to ask for some recommendations once in a while so we can make our own research of the coins that are mentioned I feel that many people that open a thread like this do not want to make any research and are hoping for the community to tell to them in what coins to invest and for how long and that is a mistake.
BroganBloodstone

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:26:36 PM

Pundi X. At least you get a nice interest via airdrop every month  Grin
Dinct

Merit: 101

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:46:53 AM

I have many of them actually, but here is my favorite coins: 0x, OAX, Telcoin, Cube, Nucleus Vision, Arcblock, Ethereum, Neo, Ubiq, Snipcoin, Skin, Ethereum Blue. The last one i guess will reach some very good points i believe regardless of being an airdrop token.
bit..what?

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:52:39 AM

My favourite coins are bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and digicoins.
I trust these 4 coins the most and collect them.
Hope that pays off in the future.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:17:11 PM

Bitcoin and ethereum, I had stellar, ltc, doge, dash and many others and sold them all. But don't just hold your coins, use them.

I have read very good topic if you want to discuss it there about holding coins go here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4564931.0
It is something to think about.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: