Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:34:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Consulting For You & Your Business (Virginia)  (Read 441 times)
sangaman (OP)

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 07:31:24 PM

Do you have a website or local business and are interested in accepting bitcoins, but you lack the necessary expertise or don't even know where to start? I will help you with every step and answer any question you may have.

Accepting bitcoin is a great way to attract buzz and attention to your business, as well as lower your transaction fees and risks of chargebacks. The number of merchants and businesses accepting bitcoins, as well as the number of consumers with bitcoins to spend, is growing by the day. But bitcoin is still an emerging technology and getting started with it isn't that easy - especially for brick & mortar businesses.

I am a computer engineer and I have extensive knowledge of the bitcoin economy as well as the inner workings and technical aspects of the bitcoin network. I can help you with:

-Accepting bitcoin payments online or in person
-Reducing exposure to bitcoin price fluctuations
-Selling and buying bitcoins for USD
-Protecting your privacy and your customers' privacy
-Storing bitcoins safely
-Transferring bitcoins
-Custom software and website design

I can meet in-person in DC or central/northern VA so this would be perfect if you have a business in that area and are looking to get into bitcoin.

I am providing these services free of charge for a limited time, the only thing I ask for is positive references if you were satisfied with my service. Please post or PM me if you are interested or have any questions. Thanks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: