Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:35:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Middle East (UAE, Saudi, etc) - بتكوين في الدول العربية  (Read 29788 times)
AnonTAXI

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:20:57 PM

مجهول Bitcoin خدمات سيارات الأجرة - التي تخدم الآن اختبار بيتا في جميع أنحاء العالم

بحاجة للحصول على نقطة من ألف إلى النقطة باء مجهول مع bitcoins؟ يمكنك الآن.

المتاحة في دبي والرياض. الاتصال بنا عبر torchat أو طريقة آمنة وأخرى لديها سيارات الأجرة الخاصة بك في مكان قريب في غضون دقائق.

الأسئلة؟ المراجعين؟ آخر أو الظهر لي لمزيد من المعلومات.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mmitech
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:33:14 PM

مجهول Bitcoin خدمات سيارات الأجرة - التي تخدم الآن اختبار بيتا في جميع أنحاء العالم

المتاحة في دبي والرياض. الاتصال بنا عبر torchat أو طريقة آمنة وأخرى لديها سيارات الأجرة الخاصة بك في مكان قريب في غضون دقائق.

what kind of Arabic writing is that ? it is like you used Google translate and pasted it here, it is so awful written that I don't understand a thing of this post
AnonTAXI

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 08:36:32 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2014, 10:51:08 PM by AnonTAXI

what kind of Arabic writing is that ? it is like you used Google translate and pasted it here, it is so awful written that I don't understand a thing of this post

Yes it's from google translate as I don't speak Arabic. I don't expect any translation to be perfect but after putting it back in google translate it's pretty clear.

Basically we are offering Anon Taxi services for bitcoin.
mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 08:42:30 PM

Yes it's from google translate as I don't speak Arabic. I don't expect any translation to be perfect but after putting it back in google translate it's pretty clear.

Basically we are offering Anon Taxi services for bitcoin in Dubai and Riyadh.

see it was easier telling this in English, translating something to Arabic is really complicated, this is why Google translate is good only for words and not sentences or paragraphs, if you try to translate a paragraph to Arabic using Google translate you will get a disaster and only make a joke of your self.

BitAddict
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 08:55:45 PM

I see you're not in Dubai... how it works?
BTW I don't care about anonymity, I just want to be able to pay my normal taxi with bitcoins easily and being sure I'm not going to get scammed.
AnonTAXI

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 08:57:46 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2014, 09:21:26 PM by AnonTAXI

see it was easier telling this in English, translating something to Arabic is really complicated, this is why Google translate is good only for words and not sentences or paragraphs, if you try to translate a paragraph to Arabic using Google translate you will get a disaster and only make a joke of your self.

It translates pretty well for me. I don't know what the problem is.
mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 09:00:57 PM

It translates pretty well for me. I don't know what your problem is.

what you wrote above cant be consider a sentence written in Arabic that has a meaning, sorry, I don't know why I even commented on that, we are not going anywhere with this.

but hey I will make sure to use your services next time I visit Dubai, good luck Wink
AnonTAXI

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 09:04:18 PM

what you wrote above cant be consider a sentence written in Arabic that has a meaning, sorry, I don't know why I even commented on that, we are not going anywhere with this.

but hey I will make sure to use your services next time I visit Dubai, good luck Wink

If you would like to be constructive I suggest offering to write it out for us.

After a year of doing this we don't need any luck but thanks. Wink
mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 09:07:40 PM

If you would like to be constructive I suggest offering to write it out for us.

After a year of doing this we don't need any luck but thanks. Wink

write it in English and I will do it in Arabic, I don't have an Arabic keyboard but I will use the one online Wink
AnonTAXI

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 09:11:17 PM

I see you're not in Dubai... how it works?
BTW I don't care about anonymity, I just want to be able to pay my normal taxi with bitcoins easily and being sure I'm not going to get scammed.

How do you see that?

Pm me and I'll give you a breakdown of our services. I can assure you won't be scammed. In fact we may offer you a free ride.

FYI: Our service is aimed mostly at anonymity for yourself to ensure privacy with bitcoin payment convenience.
AnonTAXI

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 09:18:54 PM

write it in English and I will do it in Arabic, I don't have an Arabic keyboard but I will use the one online Wink

That would be great. I'll pm you. Which country are you in btw?
mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 09:21:37 PM

Slovenia
AnonTAXI

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 09:30:14 PM

Slovenia

Looks like we don't have a network there yet but I'll look into setting one up.
elesnawy

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:58:39 PM

السلام عليكم
اخى العزيز انا من مصر واريد ان اشترى اليو اس بى الخاص بتعدين البتكوين واريد ان احسب هل هو مجدى ام لا خاصا ان درجة الصعوبة ذادت وشكرا
amoai (OP)

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 05:41:47 AM

Ok,

Unfortunately, this thread swayed completely off topic. I tried talking privatly to some of the replies.

We should have an organized community, currently I'm in contact with a lot of people via Twitter, Facebook, and LocalBitcoins (sellers and buyers I have dealt with)

I'm glad to see businesses accepting bitcoin in the Middle east, this is a huge step forward.

But more importantly, I think education and media PR has to be done correctly. @BitcoinMena is doing a good job

If anyone wants to discuss my original first post, please reply or message me. Please don't use this thread to promote alternative currencies. 

Thanks
- Moai
E.exchanger

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:58:01 PM

SW to all !! How's it going people ?
Iam working on a new type of coin which will also be as secure and anonymous as bitcoin but it will be the first crypto coin based in on and  from UAE and Saudi. I have planned everything and quite a certain limit setup is also in progress  I'll release it soon. Iam looking for people to invest in my project and be the early investors and share the future profit with me, so if you are an serious investor then pm me and I'll tell you about my project more in detail. Also suggest a appropriate name for the coin considering that  its based in UAE and Saudi .Thank you
lophie

Activity: 924

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 06:57:40 AM

SW to all !! How's it going people ?
Iam working on a new type of coin which will also be as secure and anonymous as bitcoin but it will be the first crypto coin based in on and  from UAE and Saudi. I have planned everything and quite a certain limit setup is also in progress  I'll release it soon. Iam looking for people to invest in my project and be the early investors and share the future profit with me, so if you are an serious investor then pm me and I'll tell you about my project more in detail. Also suggest a appropriate name for the coin considering that  its based in UAE and Saudi .Thank you

Post the details in public so potential investors can discuss it on public records. I am interested you just look very shady, sorry.

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
BitAddict
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 10:16:33 AM

If you're around Dubai don't forget to join us in "Dubai Cointalks" 21 April.

More info here: http://www.meetup.com/Bitcoin-Dubai/events/167793542/
master-P

Activity: 868

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 04:06:25 AM

Hi all, I'm looking for people that will help me establish a Bitcoin education and exchange system for the Arab world.
I feel as if we are responsible for establishing a working system. I have a Saudi Arabian passport, but I grew up in the U.S.

We have to deal with three broad issues:

1- Education
2- Safe Mode of Entry (Bitcoin Exchange)
3- Legality and Legitimacy

Legitimacy is important if you want BTC to enter the MENA region, due to several factors that you should be familiar with. The media portrays BTC as a preferable currency for gamblers and illegal activity, and influential people there may likely respond negatively towards BTC because of that. Of course fiat is used for those purposes on a grander scale, but most people will go by what they hear in the media.

Have you made any content in Arabic yet?

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
Klazzik

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 01:01:55 AM

Hey everyone,

Bitcoin user/merchant here, from Egypt! Smiley

I would love to have a group discussion with you guys and maybe we can come up with something. I have everything needed to start an online community for Arabic speakers, but I'm not sure if it'd be worth the hassle!

Drop me a PM and let's talk.

Regards
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: