Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:56:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: VeChain HODL or sell ?  (Read 110 times)
hodler.com (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:59:46 AM

Do you think VeChain is worth hodling ? Will the price keep going up or its too risky to wait for it ?
denysrodman

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:32:46 PM

PricewaterhouseCoopers’s (PwC) subsidiaries PwC Hong Kong and PwC Singapore announced their collaboration with blockchain service provider VeChain, which focuses on Internet of Things (IoT) technology, supply chain management, and anti-counterfeiting. According to an agreement announced on May 4, 2018, PwC Hong Kong and PwC Singapore each bought a small stake in the startup, which is behind the 15th largest cryptocurrency according to Coinmarketcap data.

Currently, PwC Hong Kong is in talks with VeChain to offer trust-based solutions on its blockchain platform. The services will involve VeChain tokens to provide access to the platform features.

Raymund Chao, head of PwC Asia Pacific and Greater China, was very positive about the partnership, which was carried out confidentially and announced when the deal was already done.

“We are glad to establish a deeper relationship with VeChain, which aims to build a trusted and distributed business ecosystem to help address long-standing challenges in supply chain management, food trust and anti-counterfeiting areas. VeChain’s mission aligns with PwC’s purpose of solving important problems and building trust in society,” Raymund said.

PwC is a Big Four professional services firm, along with EY, Deloitte, and KPMG. Headquartered in London, UK, PwC has offices worldwide, with over 47,000 employees in Asia. In mid-March, the accounting firm was testing a blockchain-powered analytics tool to track cryptocurrencies after their initial coin offering (ICO) events.

China’s VeChain is a startup that provides blockchain solutions for various user cases, such as IoT, automobile, supply chain management, luxury and fashion, and agriculture among others. The startup displays companies like Group Renault, BMW, Bitocean or China Unicom as partners. However, BMW came out with a clarification on the type of partnership with VeChain, if it can be called that way.

“Sorry for any confusion. VeChain is participating in the BMW Startup Garage programme. As a Venture Client, the BMW Group becomes a customer of the start-up at a time when the product, technology or service is not yet ready for the market,” the automaker explained in a tweet.

The deal with PwC hasn’t had a visible effect on the VeChain token price.

DertyPig823

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:38:10 PM

I don't know much about it, but from what i know i can say that you should wait for a little while and see what will happen to this currency
Cryptagio
Copper Member

Activity: 158

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:25:09 PM

We welcome all the Vechain community to trade VEN tokens on the Cryptagio exchange.

https://cryptagio.com/

We believe that this listing will be a good addition to Vechain community and will help with keeping the token and project's value this high. Welcome! Smiley

https://cryptagio.com - crypto exchange platform
Newboybb

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:26:33 PM

I don't think this project well hold, I have already pay attention to this project for a long time, I made comparatively deep research on this project, I think this project has a lot of hype, so I want to present to sell is a good choice, and ETH currently at a very low price, you can buy.

waiki

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:28:27 PM

My advice is just hold it for a while because in the next 6 to 10 months VeChain price will surely go up and go to the moon, VeChain price is very stable in the market and the sales volume is also big in a day.
If you have a lot of VeChain coins your life will be better in the future.
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:28:35 PM

Ven is a great coin. its like buying google shares in the beginning of google. so dont sell Ven. buy more of that and hold longterm. really i will give you better profits in future

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1055
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:30:41 PM

I was one of the early investor of VECHAIN, bought it at 20 cents and sold all at $6. One of the largest profit I ever made.
Now it's price is decreasing as people lose patience. If you are in loss, it would be better to hold the token for 2 years more as the chain still needs time to operate in real world.
If you are new investor and has patience to wait, start buying Vechain.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: