Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:11:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRX High Price  (Read 202 times)
cabalism13 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:02:57 PM

Upon Checking on Binance, TRX has just skyrocketed, Is there any possibility that it will go higher?

zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:17:12 PM

I heard a lot of good news about the Tron (TRX) and it's like a rocket the value of that coin are  continuing to going up and up. I do some of research about the TRX and it had a good potential, I think  it will be going in more high price.
cabalism13 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:26:32 PM

I heard a lot of good news about the Tron (TRX) and it's like a rocket the value of that coin are  continuing to going up and up. I do some of research about the TRX and it had a good potential, I think  it will be going in more high price.

So, is it a good thing to buy even if the value is still pumping? or wait it until it drop again to 0.0000005? Need some suggestions mate. I've been thinking if its already a waste because I missed the chance of gaining more profits here. Can we expect that it dump again sooner or later?
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:07:11 PM

TRX started uptrend like it was in Jan-2018 - so 2000 sats price is expected for me
waterproof

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:03:50 AM

I was going to transfer the TRX from the mywallet to the stock exchange, but I did not succeed. Purse says that such an address is not served! Did anyone have the same problem share it!
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:09:06 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2018, 07:04:28 AM by keycellko

Trx has been doing great. Even last year it was on the rise. Now its doing it again. It is indeed a very promising coin. It does not dive down along with the decrease of bitcoin. I have tron now but im not selling it just yet. You can still buy more tron. It will probably continue to rise. basing on its activity, its really bound to rise even more.
dulari1

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:41:10 AM

Upon Checking on Binance, TRX has just skyrocketed, Is there any possibility that it will go higher?

main net is still pending and then swapping of tokens . so yes it can go upto 2000 sats near to those events .
but still it is good to sell trx at 1500-1600 sats range .

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 681

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:47:16 AM

TRX is one of the token that is steadily increasing despite the price of bitcoin is down.
I have a feeling that what we are witnessing now is a real skyrocket, the price has touched to 1K sats now and it's stable as of the moment.
The next target would be 2K sats and before the mainnet it's always good to expect a positive price movement.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:04:16 AM

There is but not for this time as the majority of cryptos are in the correction and the trend of the cryptocurrency will prevent TRX to go even higher than this time. But remember it's also following the bitcoin bullish trend and that means it's not all about the development of the tron project itself.
Powerpuff

Activity: 839
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:30:28 AM

Tron started out not so good as a project promising more than they had the ability to deliver, but it turned into something legitimate when they raised enough funds to hire people who actually knew what they were doing. Looking at the amount of lines of code written in the last few months. They are working very hard. As far as volume of work much higher than any of the other up and coming blockchain projects - and beating initial whitepaper goals. As far as price goes it's up over 100% for many investors. It may correct a little bit and then go up again.
SeXy

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:05:49 AM

Tron is moving up slowly but surely. Even though it flew out of the top 10, it is not necessary to write it off. Therefore, the coin has a show, maybe not to the global heights, but will definitely grow!
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 09:04:55 AM

Sky rocket is there, but stop point is TRX has massive supply so need a big more pumps.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
lovemsngr

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:41:31 PM

I think probably the value will correct itself soon, but then go up, as we all know- nothing can go straightly to heaven. But, if there is loss- do not panic, just hold it.
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 12:59:56 PM

This is just a common sense looking at the chart, all I see is screaming for price correction, there is nothing that goes up that won't come down, Bitcoin that people have confidence in most in the space went to $20k and correction went as low as $6k. I will rather buy the dip than buy the top, the risk to reward does not worth it.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
haidangtp

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:11:26 PM

Unfortunately I sold it too soon. If not now profit is very high. I'm wondering if I should buy TRX again?
PumaPuma_

Merit: 14

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:12:32 PM

One of the most popular crypto exchanges Bitfinex said that it will support the migration of the TRX! This is a good sign for PUMP! I think many more exchanges will support migration!
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:02:12 PM

Unfortunately I sold it too soon. If not now profit is very high. I'm wondering if I should buy TRX again?
Try to research more about TRX. Check its road map and it will guide you more and also check the new on their page. Buying more today could resemble to a short correction and buy at 7500 to 8000 sats.

NeedIfFindIt

Activity: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:47:11 PM

Well, it was grown a lot for this time. I do not think that it is going to continue more and more. I think it will just stop for a while and then go up (that is only my opinion). 
Misiak4

Activity: 183
Merit: 12

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:50:30 PM

Yes, the future is behind this coin. An excellent project, a smart team, do everything on the road map and this can not but rejoice the investor. Let's see what will happen next, in general, positive feedback about the project, we will keep our fists and speak to the moon

HALLASTERA

Merit: 12

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:58:04 PM

I don't know why this coin is in the most traded coins daily, it's just like verge i think it has no future and die eventually
I'm full support you in this post because TRX very hyped. No network, no results from half a year but trade volume is so big.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: