Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:04:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ## 1320 ASICMINER DIRECT SHARES @0.29[btc] - 7 DAYS AUCTION - ESCROW POSSIBLE ##  (Read 19899 times)
souspeed

Activity: 154
Merit: 1000

Fica Tranquilo

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 07:01:46 AM

I'm one of the bidders and I'm full aware of the auction rules set by SebastianJu.
To me there is no discussion, you pay what you bid for, end of story!

If you are unsure about the auction rules, then get them clarified before you make a bid!!!!

@ SebastianJu,

Thanks for this auction, was an interesting auction to say the least, 1320 shares auctioned in single shares!

I expected a lot more fireworks in the end.
Unfortunately for you it stayed relatively calm, although I don't mind.

Hope you find good use for the BTC you've gathered!

É melhor esperar sentado

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 09:08:48 AM

Doesn't Friedcat usually keep an email address associated with the Bitcoin address as well? At least that's what was needed when dealing w/ share x-fers w/ Burnside + TAT...

I think you might need to collect some email addresses as well: https://www.havelockinvestments.com/fund.php?symbol=AM1

-S

Yes, it is in your best interest to include an email address in your registration with Friedcat.

Just noticed I sent Seb a question when I should just ask you directly PM sent ha-ha

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2013, 06:02:36 PM

I expected a lot more fireworks in the end.
Unfortunately for you it stayed relatively calm, although I don't mind.

I expected a rising price because of the higher dividends last wednesday. But it didnt consider that the btc-price could have a negative effect... but im happy that it ran relatively good. I wasnt even sure if its possible to sell all the shares.

My assumption about how these auctions works is in agreement with SebastianJu.
Good to know that auctions should get done with assumptions.  In any case the issue is closed now.

Like i said... rules like you await should have been defined. That it wasnt defined should have said you something.

So the issue is closed now? What does it mean? You drop out or you pay?

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
whalezy

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 12:46:48 AM

@SebastianJu

I noticed my bid was outbidded but was the closest one to the winner list, if winner who wouldn't fulfill their payment, does that mean my bid will be active then?
User705
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 09:01:51 AM

Like i said... rules like you await should have been defined. That it wasnt defined should have said you something.

Why wouldn't I pay?  The discussion was only about the .01 BTC extra.  A few others had same and one was .02 over so it was a valid question not just for me.  The only issue was you claiming that normal auction rules are strange and you've never heard of them.  I simply pointed out that's not true.  You'll have payment before deadline.  I'll PM you with email and transaction number.

bitdude

Activity: 277
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 11:07:30 AM

SebastianJu: Considering the very current forum hack, could you please send messages/emails confirming addresses for new shares and received funds?
shmoula

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2013, 11:30:46 AM

omg, few pages of auction and 666 pages of gaychat? i'm never going to start an auction here for those idiots Cheesy

Habbeat - beat your habits more effective way!!!
Always empty box(no cat also no coin): 1SHM1tiur2iNBCVxCBr7vAJ84PrPZ6d6v
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2013, 12:17:38 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2014, 02:06:53 PM by malevolent

SebastianJu: Considering the very current forum hack, could you please send messages/emails confirming addresses for new shares and received funds?

I didnt use my login details in the last days since i always use "remember me". Now im logged in via the direct IP.

To proof my account is safe here a verification for the 1300 shares address:

Code:
address removed at OP's request
Code:
Not hacked @BCT. SebastianJu Auction 1320 Shares. 20131202-1308 MEZ
Code:
removed

I will now answer to all the pm's from december that gave me the details for the transaction to ensure i have the correct ones and the senders account wasnt sending wrong data.

Though i think a hacker wouldnt bother with it since it can be found out fast and repaired. But to make it sure...

@SebastianJu

I noticed my bid was outbidded but was the closest one to the winner list, if winner who wouldn't fulfill their payment, does that mean my bid will be active then?

Yes of course. Youre the second in place to receive shares.

Why wouldn't I pay?  The discussion was only about the .01 BTC extra.  A few others had same and one was .02 over so it was a valid question not just for me.  The only issue was you claiming that normal auction rules are strange and you've never heard of them.  I simply pointed out that's not true.  You'll have payment before deadline.  I'll PM you with email and transaction number.

There is no one other than you that tries to include this rule.

Ok, ill wait then for the payment and the details.

SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2013, 09:47:29 PM

Update:

I now sent all transfer requests to friedcat that i could handle till now. That means all those where i know the target address and the payment reached.

Yet open are the payments from:
atomicchaos
greatscott
buck19
yxt
BTCLondon
sochee
freedomno1
Juzzers
Ajay
cacallillos
_mr_e

And i couldnt forward share transfer requests because of missing BTC-Address for:
sleger

When sending me a bitcoin address then specifically send me the bitcoin address too, not only a signature and a message. Because its too risky to use an address i get from a signature only without naming the address for me specifically. Signatures can fail far too easy because of a linebreak or any other wrong sign so i wont risk sending shares to an address that maybe even dont exist.

fuji

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 12:29:32 AM

Update:

I now sent all transfer requests to friedcat that i could handle till now. That means all those where i know the target address and the payment reached.

atomicchaos
greatscott
buck19
yxt
BTCLondon
sochee
freedomno1
Juzzers
Ajay
cacallillos
_mr_e

And i couldnt forward share transfer requests because of missing BTC-Address for:
sleger

When sending me a bitcoin address then specifically send me the bitcoin address too, not only a signature and a message. Because its too risky to use an address i get from a signature only without naming the address for me specifically. Signatures can fail far too easy because of a linebreak or any other wrong sign so i wont risk sending shares to an address that maybe even dont exist.

Dear SebastianJu, I've sent BTC to the address provided by you and sent you a PM with my information, yet I didn't get any reply from you, please confim with my of the status now, thanks.
fhh
Legendary

Activity: 1206

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 12:37:30 AM

Update:

atomicchaos
greatscott
buck19
yxt
BTCLondon
sochee
freedomno1
Juzzers
Ajay
cacallillos
_mr_e

sleger

Dear SebastianJu, I've sent BTC to the address provided by you and sent you a PM with my information, yet I didn't get any reply from you, please confim with my of the status now, thanks.

you are not on the list of open payments, and youre not the guy whos BTC address is missing, so it is clear that transfer to you was already requested to friedcat...
so this is a confirmation!
so keep cool and relax  Wink

Deutsche Bitcoinbörse: https://www.bitcoin.de/r/yyfrkv
das passende Konto gibts bei der fidor Bank https://banking.fidor.de/registrierung?ibid=43076568
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 01:13:45 AM

Rechecked My Mail Sent
Also Welcome Back Forum

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
_mr_e
Legendary

Activity: 817

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 04:41:07 PM

SebastianJu why have you stopped replying to my PM's after I paid you? I have yet to receive my share on havelock and dividends will be paid soon. As I noted in my message I accidently overpaid by 0.09 and I was hoping you will return that amount back to me. Please message me back. Thank you.
atomicchaos

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 06:43:50 PM

Update:

atomicchaos
greatscott
buck19
yxt
BTCLondon
sochee
freedomno1
Juzzers
Ajay
cacallillos
_mr_e

sleger

I paid this morning, so you have it now. Please confirm when you receive it.

Thanks!

BTC:113mFe2e3oRkZQ5GeqKhoHbGtVw16unnw2
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2013, 10:22:59 PM

Update:

atomicchaos
greatscott
buck19
yxt
BTCLondon
sochee
freedomno1
Juzzers
Ajay
cacallillos
_mr_e

sleger

Your transfer is in friedcats email already. Like i stated. Everyone not in the list above was sent to friedcat so that he can transfer the shares.

SebastianJu why have you stopped replying to my PM's after I paid you? I have yet to receive my share on havelock and dividends will be paid soon. As I noted in my message I accidently overpaid by 0.09 and I was hoping you will return that amount back to me. Please message me back. Thank you.

Im not in the forum all the time and i sent your overpayment back the moment you informed me about it. I sent you the transaction id.

I now sent some more mails for friedcat for more paid shares. The status now is that all transfer requests are sent out except for the following buyers:
"yxt",
"sochee",
"Ajay",

yxt was in contact with me but the other 2 not yet. I will send them a pm again since its less than a day until friedcat would pay out the next divs and hopefully he do all the transfers before that like he normally did.

fuji

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 01:49:11 AM

Update:

atomicchaos
greatscott
buck19
yxt
BTCLondon
sochee
freedomno1
Juzzers
Ajay
cacallillos
_mr_e

sleger

Your transfer is in friedcats email already. Like i stated. Everyone not in the list above was sent to friedcat so that he can transfer the shares.

Im not in the forum all the time and i sent your overpayment back the moment you informed me about it. I sent you the transaction id.

I now sent some more mails for friedcat for more paid shares. The status now is that all transfer requests are sent out except for the following buyers:
"yxt",
"sochee",
"Ajay",

yxt was in contact with me but the other 2 not yet. I will send them a pm again since its less than a day until friedcat would pay out the next divs and hopefully he do all the transfers before that like he normally did.

Well noted, thanks for your efforts!

SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2013, 06:10:10 PM

Good news! Friedcat sent me answers to all of my emails and claimed the transfers were successfully.

The ones that wanted the shares at an exchange. The Passthrough-Owner now owns your share and will give you soon the passthrough-share. Thats up to the passthrough owner.

Thanks to all! Everybody paid directly to me without an escrow. Thanks for the trust. I now have to wait for the other 3 users that didnt pay yet. I think i have to set a endtime for payment.

chriswilmer
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2013, 06:32:41 PM

Good news! Friedcat sent me answers to all of my emails and claimed the transfers were successfully.

The ones that wanted the shares at an exchange. The Passthrough-Owner now owns your share and will give you soon the passthrough-share. Thats up to the passthrough owner.

Thanks to all! Everybody paid directly to me without an escrow. Thanks for the trust. I now have to wait for the other 3 users that didnt pay yet. I think i have to set a endtime for payment.

Hey SebastianJu,

The dividends I received today are less than I expected based on the number of shares I have. I am not sure if you got those divs, or if something else is wrong. Could you please check to see if you got my divs (and could you also send me a copy of the message you sent to friedcat?)

I would have sent this as a PM, but if other people got unexpected div amounts, it might help to troubleshoot this together.

Best,
-Chris
dmcdad

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 06:35:36 PM

Correct dividends received today here. Thanks SJ.
chriswilmer
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2013, 06:45:09 PM

Correct dividends received today here. Thanks SJ.

I'm happy for you but sad for me!

OK, I've e-mailed friedcat about it...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: