Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:22:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: THINGS TO REMEMBER BEFORE STARTING  (Read 263 times)
greenvally

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:15:33 PM

You just spoke my mind bro! I was going to post something like this. I truly appreciate what you said. There are some newbies who are continuosly trying to mislead bitcoin and making people confuse about the crypto world. Besides, I would like to add that, the investors should be aware of the risks about crypto currencies before investing in it. Otherwise, they'll face huge difficulties further.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ellie2316

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:41:34 PM

But if you sit and relax and just blame this merit system in bitcoin then nothing will happen in your bitcoin journey. Just do our best because it will be rewarded when time comes
edundayo

Activity: 91
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:41:34 PM

Also, do not be on this forum just for signature campaigns. Try trading also. I have a friend who  is also a newbie and so frustrated on not getting merits and not getting rank up. As we all know that higher ranks give higher profits on a campaign. Yes its hard to rank up in the new system and its almost impossible for us newbies but always remember that ranks doesnt define what knowledge you have now.

As newbies, we should understand that many of the early adopters on this forum didn't join because of bounties and many of them still have the passion for which they join the forum at heart, so it will be unfair to allow the purpose of the forum be defeated because of raking higher only just to participate in bounties.

So, we have to change our mindset on the merit system, from seeing it as a total barrier to seeing it as a challenge to improve ourselves, because when newbies develop deeper knowledge, skills and understanding of bitcoins and crypto; raking higher will be like child play; I believe if you look on the longterm and patiently do the hardwork first, the money will follow.

Ranking higher might not only be good for bounties, there were days when there were no bounties and a day might come when bounties will be no more, just like there was a time when there were no merits, a day might come when something else "maybe stricter" might replace the merits system, will we transfer our complaints to the new system then, or just learn to adapt?

A quitter never wins and winners never quit!
elncrow

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 04:51:42 PM

If someone wants to do btc business then they should have patient because in business patient is the main key so if someone who are armature they should have patient because it’s like share market where bitcoin price may fall and up so their mind set up should positive and good news is its always 1st position in the market and its has future value so before investing they should have that knowledge about bitcoin clearly and they should read the terms and policy and technical issues about bitcoin.
cryptovally01

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:26:07 PM

When there is a bunch of people together, you cannot expect that everyone will be good minded people. In the bitcoin market there are a few people who take the advantage of new people coming here for the first time. So for the new investor, it is important to have some primary knowledge so that they cannot be harmed by the bad people. So the suggestions given here are really nice and should be followed. All the newbies should have some primary level of knowledge about bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: