Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:27:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: THINGS TO REMEMBER BEFORE STARTING  (Read 263 times)
Scripture (OP)

Activity: 1303
Merit: 128

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:04:41 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2018, 10:41:07 PM by Scripture
Merited by richminded (1)

Hi everyone. I know that im still a beginner in cryptoworld in terms of trading and everything about it. But i want to share some informations to my colleagues that are also new on this business. So heres some that i can advice to begin with your crypto career. Hope this would help.

1. First and foremost, do not believe right away on the topics you read on this forum, some news misleads newbies to manipulate them. This one is very important. Read different posts and articles and compare it. The most same answer is correct.

2. Be sure to invest on the amount you are willing to lose for. If you are a beginner , you are prone to lose, and if you lose from the start, you will also lose hope and interest on what you are investing for.

3. Have a stable mindset always. This can lead you to be more patient and have a good decision after. Mind over body. This should possess all of us, not only newbies.

These three are main information we should know. Hope it would help.

Edited. Additional info.

Also, do not be on this forum just for signature campaigns. Try trading also. I have a friend who  is also a newbie and so frustrated on not getting merits and not getting rank up. As we all know that higher ranks give higher profits on a campaign. Yes its hard to rank up in the new system and its almost impossible for us newbies but always remember that ranks doesnt define what knowledge you have now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:07:57 PM

i agree 100% with your first point. you won't believe how many how many people with no life are spamming FUD in this forum and spreading a lot of misinformation. and the worst part is that it doesn't stop in this forum. it extends to most social platforms like Reddit, Twitter and even Youtube.
it is very important to know the difference between good sources for information and news and bad ones that are doing it for trolling or making money.

There is a FOMO brewing...
Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:09:37 PM

Thanks for the wonderful post. I quite agree with you 100%. Emotions often times ruine the business.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:18:40 PM

Your post is quite interesting and helpful.Yes you said it very well.Not all the post or comments here are real coz some of them will just mislead you.Its good to compare what you read from other post till you got the right information.Just keep analyzing things and observant for your safety and security.
ismelda_ita

Activity: 369
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:25:50 PM

Hi everyone. I know that im still a beginner in cryptoworld in terms of trading and everything about it. But i want to share some informations to my colleagues that are also new on this business. So heres some that i can advice to begin with your crypto career. Hope this would help.

1. First and foremost, do not believe right away on the topics you read on this forum, some news misleads newbies to manipulate them. This one is very important. Read different posts and articles and compare it. The most same answer is correct.

2. Be sure to invest on the amount you are willing to lose for. If you are a beginner , you are prone to lose, and if you lose from the start, you will also lose hope and interest on what you are investing for.

3. Have a stable mindset always. This can lead you to be more patient and have a good decision after. Mind over body. This should possess all of us, not only newbies.

in the third point, many beginner traders or investors who do not have a stable thinking. most beginners are more likely to think of profit rather than a loss. then when the market becomes red, they will panic and do cut loss.
paymentbit21

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:27:27 PM

all is wisely told as for the beginner) the good fellow that interests development and new trends for earnings
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:03:24 PM

I actually agree with you on the first one. I dont know why some people post frauds to mislead newbies rather than help them starting up. As you can see, those concerned iinvestors correct those post on comment and  give some facts if possible. This would also the evidence that there are more people willing to help rather than to manipulate. Read not only the post but also the comments. Its hard from the start but you will learn after that.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
JohnGalt

Activity: 249
Merit: 114

Who is John Galt?

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:25:50 PM

As for #2, I think that the biggest reason why newbies are prone to losing their money is that they don't understand what they are investing in. They think nothing of handing their money to anonymous strangers on the internet simply because anonymous strangers on the internet told them to.

Trade physical bitcoins: Economy > Marketplace > Goods > Collectibles
My signing address: 19mzFU4zFrZHkAkHSUta6LapJ6fTFJyhiH
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:34:09 PM

in the third point, many beginner traders or investors who do not have a stable thinking. most beginners are more likely to think of profit rather than a loss. then when the market becomes red, they will panic and do cut loss.
That is why they tend to lose first before the next investment or trade,but there is one way for that beginner should often read and analyze the market chart system every day before he firmly with his investments in the future.

Estelita1818

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:34:54 PM

Crypto is not always going up. 😊
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:37:57 PM

ive seen people say don't invest more than you can afford to loose , if your investing in a coin and your concerned to the extent that you feel you will loose all your money don't invest in that coin in the first place , there are plenty of coins that give a stable enough return (even if these coins go down in value they will go back up in a short time). Another important issue is don't enter into this realm intending to get rich quick , take your time and learn and research and read a lot so you can improve your understanding of how the ecosystem works. if something sounds too good to be true then usually it is.

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:36:30 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2018, 11:49:43 PM by franky1

relying on just the mass of voices to validate something by seing more than one person saying it DOES NOT WORK on social platforms.
EG just having blocks of data relayed by users is not validation. its just duplicate data store. look for real validation of source

thats why blochchains were invented. self validation. not just trust what you received is valid because more than one source says so.
blockchains would not work if it was just a database that everyone copies

there are many shills that all repeat the same script.

its best to look for the source. chck if it meets basic rules of validation.. if the source is a media report. look for the media reports source. and if a media cant cite its source. treat it with a pinch of salt.
in short do some validation and proof of work dont just read and relay data

if its a opiinion of a forum poster. look for stats/links/data to back up what they say. if all they can quote is reddit nonsense then treat it with a pinch of salt

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:26:40 AM

Edited. Additional info.

Also, do not be on this forum just for signature campaigns. Try trading also. I have a friend who  is also a newbie and so frustrated on not getting merits and not getting rank up. As we all know that higher ranks give higher profits on a campaign. Yes its hard to rank up in the new system and its almost impossible for us newbies but always remember that ranks doesnt define what knowledge you have now.

This is the thing that beginners should understand. Don't came here just for money because this forums offers a lot of opportunity that you can use outside this forum. FUD news can really gives negative impact to newbies so better not to react on every news easily. Focus on your goal and keep on learning things until you succeed here in cryptoworld.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 04:49:31 PM

Useful tips. As we all know, crypto is a part of blockchain which relies on the principle of decentralization there is not only the distribution of control and power but also the responsibilities. One should invest his time in learning about it before investing his money, this is a highly risky market in almost every aspect and one can lose his entire amount money if invested in the wrong option and on the other hand, there is a risk of hackers too and all these things make precautions necessary.
edisonali

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:41:55 PM

This points are helpful for all investors. If people are learned this things before investment they might be benefited. If people have more query they can go bitcoin website everything is available there.      
samarabtc

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:54:43 AM

such a badass post. you are right, we are not suppose to beileve what ever we read here man, we shoud research by ourself too. and having stable mind set is one of the most important factor which will help us to not panic.
yamatoo

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:54:54 AM

Nice. Glad to see you're supporting your community.
goldminecrypto

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 10:09:03 AM

It's a quite enriched post. I,being a newbie, this post was very helpful.  I agree that we should not believe in every post we see.
Poortorich2018

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:17:45 AM

thanks for sharing co-newbie  Grin
johnethearn

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:18:05 PM

Excellent sharing for the beginners. I am fully agreed with you. I want to add a few more. I think trading is a psychological issue which can be gain positively by lot of study. So I think there is no alternative to learn trading.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: