Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:09:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Vitalik Buterin is to receive the 2018 Genius Award for founding Ethereum Ntwork  (Read 445 times)
WNbahr

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:55:35 PM

that's good, the awards they will receive are worthy and worthy awards, I hope the future will be more appreciation for the younger generation who are always eager to innovate and work on this future technology.
LastJedi

Activity: 182
Merit: 122

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:41:21 PM

Sure Vitalik has done questionable antics in the past with his quantum computing scandal but he was a computer science nerd who is exploring in his field.
Who can say their past is spotless without things that would not be scorned by others? Stand up and say this with a straight face. Lips sealed
He is a hacker let us all be honest about who he is. And geniuses can be those and even hired by the FBI in their bureau of investigations to fight against cyber terrorism.
He even was a speaker at a hackathon in Russia last year. Grin
He can not hide behind the mask of anonymous. Cool

BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:45:15 PM

Finally a big organization recognizes the Ethereum network and sees the genius that it provides.
I think that he really deserves the prize although I don't agree with his vision( relying the Ethereum network and setting it to fit ICOs only, ignoring the other benefits that smart contracts could have provided), this creation is revolutionary, and it could be compared to the invention of bulb or other useful stuffs.
GordonJames143

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:54:16 PM

Well deserving.
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 08:56:19 PM

He deserves the price for sure, only a genius could have thought of something so revolutionary as Ethereum at that time. I'm sure that in the future Ethereum will develop more and become way bigger than it is now thanks to Vitalik.

topchiiy86

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:00:39 PM

Vitalik deserves the prize without any doubt more than anyone else. He was the first who created smart contract and started the era of ICOs. Thanks to him we all have a change to earn money using cryptocurrencies. And I really hope that he won't stop and continue developing his project.
nata777

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:01:33 PM

And that's right. He is a genius, and he will be rewarded deservedly just because he has changed the world of cryptocurrency and made it cardinally
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:02:51 PM

Looks like this award news itself has proven super bullish for Eth, so till award day i think eth can reach 1000 bucks if the momentum and volume continues to grow like it is doing at the moment.

prismatica007

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:03:34 PM

Congratulations!!! they deserve it for being so smart in giving to the ethereum
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:01:44 AM

I think vitalik is a genius. His answers to questions are very clever, and I think it is a big probability that, we will see him with great projects and innovative ideas in the future too.

He is. I'm am amazed that such a young guy could invent the greatest crypto platform. I am sure, he deserves this award. Here is the information about it: https://cryptocomes.com/ethereum-founder-vitalik-buterin-to-receive-genius-award
Camster

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 04:03:57 AM

He deserves it.  The protocol/platform that he made is amazing and has revolutionized this entire space.  Just think of all the tokens that running off the Ethereum network.  Ethereum is amazing. 
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: