Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:12:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: attemped transfer from mtgox to coinbase, problem!  (Read 830 times)
mrbitcoin44444 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 08:35:52 PM

From coinbase, I generated a QR code to request money. It gave me an address of where to send the money. I was trying to move bitcoins from mtgox to coinbase. I am new and wanted to make sure it did the transfer correctly as I'm a little nervous about messing up the transaction and losing bitcoins.

I then went to mtgox account and transferred 1 bitcoin from there to the code. Once I saw it show up in my coinbase account, I clicked the confirm button again in mtgox to transfer an additional bitcoin.

It mxgox both bitcoins have been withdrawn from my account, yet only the first one has shown up in my coinbase account.

I have 1 bitcoin unaccounted for?

What should I do now?

The Crypto Pontif

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 07:05:16 AM

I just joined this forum to explore a similar issue. I transferred 2 BTC from Coinbase to Mt Gox. It showed up almost instantly. I tried to transfer back to CB and suddenly Mt Gox decides they need to "verify" my account. I had already provided all of the verification materials. It's approaching a month and they have not "verified" my account. Is this a scam? The more I read the more I am seeing that there is virtually only one-way traffic into Mt Gox. You can't get USD out of them and now you can't get bitcoins out of them. It's my frickin BTC. I put it in there. I should be able to get it out! I'm irate.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: