Bitcoin Forum
September 14, 2024, 03:27:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple same as EOS?  (Read 98 times)
Chomsy (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:52:48 PM

I just checked my wallet and saw I have Ripple EOS. I think I got the coin from airdrop bt I don't know if it's trading now. Who can tell me if it's the same with the much talked about new coin EOS?.
hiddenmist

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:53:46 AM

I just checked my wallet and saw I have Ripple EOS. I think I got the coin from airdrop bt I don't know if it's trading now. Who can tell me if it's the same with the much talked about new coin EOS?.
It is not the same. New airdrops usually copy known altcoins and sometimes they join the name to be more attractive to newbies and they will try to lure you with their promises but the truth is they just want to scam you.

APICEMTECH

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:55:43 AM

Not at all the same. Be careful of such scams. Scam artists are getting smarter these days. They will make you join the community by making these king of fake airdrops and then dump everything on noobs.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: