Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 09:39:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Make profit from domains ?  (Read 102 times)
domainer.com (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:16:22 PM

Do you think its worth buying crypto-related domains right now ? Do you think the prises will go up in the near future ?
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:23:08 PM

Do you think its worth buying crypto-related domains right now ? Do you think the prises will go up in the near future ?

If there is a huge demand for crypto-related domains then it could probably increase in value. But do not think of it just like you are thinking of a real property which increases its assess value over the years. Crypto-related domains will increase only in value if there are many demand and those clients are competing with each other and will bid just to purchase your domain.
jeldzrey16

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:24:59 PM

It depends when you have your platform and it is built well, if this get known for everyone, surely it makes profit. but it needs  bigger budget for developer, encoder, web designer to build a domain, and when it goes well, the budget you used to build a domain will get back to your wallet 20% more. Surely its price will goes high in the near future, some are monthly payment or yearly.

▀▀ ▀ (https://www.itsmyne.club/) ▀ (https://www.itsmyne.club/) ▀▀ ITSMYNE▀ (https://www.itsmyne.club/) ▀
livingfree

Activity: 2842
Merit: 578

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:29:03 PM

Do you think its worth buying crypto-related domains right now ?
When I was searching for what are the things that can give you a passive income, one of the suggested activity is to do this. Yes buying domains is very profitable and worth as the cryptoverse is getting more popularity today, shouldn't doubt if it's worth.

Do you have any idea on what domain you'll buy now?

Do you think the prises will go up in the near future ?
If the demand goes high and you have a faith that cryptocurrencies is here to stay, its value will be higher.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:35:13 PM

When I was young and Internet was young, some 20 years ago, it was a very hot topic then (buying domains to get profit later). I didn't realise that you can make profit on them nowadays too. I think that then and now, both, the trick is knowing which domains to buy before others do, and it involves predicting the future accurately...
evilsign

Activity: 280
Merit: 60

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:39:02 PM

Yes maybe. But there are many phishing websites which use a similar name. The end of the domain is important too, like dot com. So I think if someone or some company want to make a website, they will prefer to use the other name rather than buy and use the domain which has existed. Except they have a lot of money and want to own the website which you already have, it will be a different story.
hodlbitcoin2020

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:40:06 PM

Crypto related domains have overpriced as often now some domains price have bombarded once bitcoin price hiked
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: