Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 02:59:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How many activities to leave Jnr Member rank?  (Read 67 times)
Chomsy (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:19:09 PM

Am a Jnr member here. I want to now how many activities I need to have to leave the Jnr member rank.
Yara1996

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

ONe Social Network

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:34:44 PM

Now you need to earn merits for good and useful posts, otherwise you will not become a member!
Earn 10 merits!

Chomsy (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:52:47 PM

Now you need to earn merits for good and useful posts, otherwise you will not become a member!
Earn 10 merits!

Please, if you have an idea on how I can earn merits, please share with me. I need to move up my rank.
mcdofus234

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:55:07 PM

i don't think this is the correct place to ask these questions
Torrenth

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:58:29 PM

Earn 10 merits!

Please, if you have an idea on how I can earn merits, please share with me. I need to move up my rank.
my suggestion is you should make a quality post on this forum so others give you merit.
vindesel

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:58:35 PM

Earn 10 merits!

If you want to get merit, you should make a quality and useful post. So people who are informed and helped can give you merit.
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:58:50 PM

Earn 10 merits!

To do this, you need to write quality posts that will be useful to other members of the community. And if this is considered useful, than these users can send you merit.
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:47:24 AM

I think that you can not hope to get a rank higher. This system of merits was made especially so that we practically did not have an opportunity to increase our rank and not to take money from other people. I know only a few people who were able to raise their rank now, and I doubt that they did this by writing quality posts.
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:04:21 AM

Actually the only rank that you can get to using just activities is just the junior rank. To get to a higher rank is where the issue of merit comes in. If you don't get enough merit, no matter how much posts you have or how much activities you have, you will be stuck on junior rank. To actually leave junior rank, you need to get ten merit and that is how you become a member
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:09:33 AM

Will for now activity is just nothing for me because the real requirement for leaving jr.member is 10 merits. Merits makes me crazy because it so hard to earn Sad
jcemos9bt

Activity: 130

WayMaker Miracle Worker

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:19:56 AM

to leave to jnr member you have to post at list 30-31 post that is your activities and you will be Rank jnr member, note make sure you dont copy other people comment so as not to get ban.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: