Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:30:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BlockCell - Automatically Track your ERC20 and NEO tokens from Android  (Read 99 times)
digitaljo (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:20:01 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2018, 08:48:38 AM by digitaljo

Hi :-)
Let me introduce you a cryptocurrency management mobile app called BlockCell.

General
The basic concept is that you can add-store your Exchange based coins, Bitcoin Addresses, Ethereum (ERC20) and NEO addresses and then track all the tokens related to them!
In detail, BlockCell is the cryptocurrency hub where you will store your ERC20 and NEO addresses once and then you will be able to track the related tokens (new related coins/tokens are added automatically, you only have to enter and store the ERC20 - Neo addresses)! Furthermore you can track all your Bitcoin addresses and your Exchange based coins.

You can have an overview of all your crypto portfolio investment in your preferred currency!!!

The Team

BlockCell was created by a group of developers trying to deliver a useful app to the growing Cryptocurrency community! Currently, our revenue stream is based solely on donations and on Airdrop referrals!

More Info

BlockCell is the Cell of your whole Crypto world, your Cryptocurrency Hub!

Track your Ethereum and NEO based tokens (automatically explore ERC20 and Neo related tokens based on the given addresses). All you have to do is to insert your Ethereum and Neo addresses - we support multiple Ethereum and Neo Addresses - and start tracking your tokens related with them! You can also add new addresses simple by scanning their
QR Code.

BlockCell is a cryptocurrency management app that gives you the opportunity to track your entire portfolio investment!

The basic idea originated from the need of having a Cryptocurrency Hub through which Cryptocurrency community can track anything related to the world of crypto (tokens, airdrops, ICOs, articles, reviews etc).

Therefore, we anticipate BlockCell to become the central point where its users will be able to track their entire cryptocurrency portfolio and get informed. It will, also, help you get useful guidance for your next crypto investment moves.

Currently we support Exchange based Coins, Bitcoin Addresses, Ethereum (ERC-20) and NEO based tokens but our goal is to include almost all types of tokens!

Using BlockCell you can:

• Add your ERC-20 / NEO public addresses and all the related tokens will be automatically tracked. (multiple Ethereum and Neo addresses are supported)
  • Track your Exchange based Coins
  • Track your Bitcoin addresses
  • Get informed with the new coins added to your ERC-20 and NEO addresses.
  • Get informed with the most up-to-date token Airdrops!

Links

www.block-cell.com
Google Play

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nicho-p

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:54:02 AM

Indeed this is a useful app! I enter all my Eth addresses and then can track their coins!

Nice try!!
 Smiley Smiley Smiley
thehighroller

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:18:05 AM

The only app that retrieves all erc20 tokens and nep5 tokens that belong to a single address.  Great job. People have to enter individual tokens manually in all other apps. 

There are several suggestions: 
1. It seems that you are using api that is for older android versions.  It would be better if you also use newer api as well.
2. The button on top of the home screen in app is empty, maybe because I didn't enter a description when I entered the address.  It crashes the app when I clicked it. 
3. I think you need to add bitcoin if you want to attract more users.  A lot of people can't use this app as a all-in-one portfolio app if you don't include bitcoin even though bitcoin doesn't have tokens.
4. You need to add a Total balance on the top that adds up eth, neo, erc20 and nep5 balances.
5. Add more coins that have tokens. 
digitaljo (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:32:41 AM

The only app that retrieves all erc20 tokens and nep5 tokens that belong to a single address.  Great job. People have to enter individual tokens manually in all other apps.  

There are several suggestions:  
1. It seems that you are using api that is for older android versions.  It would be better if you also use newer api as well.
2. The button on top of the home screen in app is empty, maybe because I didn't enter a description when I entered the address.  It crashes the app when I clicked it.  
3. I think you need to add bitcoin if you want to attract more users.  A lot of people can't use this app as a all-in-one portfolio app if you don't include bitcoin even though bitcoin doesn't have tokens.
4. You need to add a Total balance on the top that adds up eth, neo, erc20 and nep5 balances.
5. Add more coins that have tokens.  

Hello!! First of all thanks for you feedback, its very important for us, especially on this stage.About your suggestions:

1. We are using ethplorer and cryptocompare api which are not reliant to android versions.Can you please explain more, it's very important for us?
2.This is a known bug, will be fixed on next release.
3. That's also part of our roadmap and will be released on next version.
4. Useful idea, we will try to have it to our next releases.
5. Do you have any suggestion for other coins? You mean waves etc?

Thank you very much for your support and thanks in advance for your answers :-)

thehighroller

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:23:54 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2018, 08:35:50 PM by thehighroller

1. I was talking about Android api. I think some of the Android api that you are using work best in 5.x or below.
5. Any coins that have tokens and are popular in airdrops. I have seen qtum, stratis, etc.

I just updated your app to 1.2, and it stucks at the logo screen.
digitaljo (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:53:04 AM

Hi, thank you for your answers!!
We try to find out what's going wrong with the new versions. Probably it is related to the addresses that have no friendly name.
Furthermore, about the Android Api, did you notice any problem with the Api that we are using? How did you found out the used Api?

Thank you in advance for helping us get better!!!
thehighroller

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:13:06 AM

Hi, thank you for your answers!!
We try to find out what's going wrong with the new versions. Probably it is related to the addresses that have no friendly name.
Furthermore, about the Android Api, did you notice any problem with the Api that we are using? How did you found out the used Api?

Thank you in advance for helping us get better!!!

It is not related to address without name because i cleared data and problem persists.
I tried to disable storage permission and Android suggested i should not because it is using older Android api.
digitaljo (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:19:29 AM

Thank you! The problem remains if you uninstall and reinstall the app? This is interesting, all our test devices updated successfully to the new version...
btcrising

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:33:41 PM

Didn't work for me either. Waiting for updates, I need some nice app to track my NEO coins
digitaljo (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:59:20 PM

Didn't work for me either. Waiting for updates, I need some nice app to track my NEO coins

Hi, thank you for your response!
We want to help you have this app! Can you please give us some more details?
Do you have the current version 1.3 that was released about an hour ago?
The fact that is doesn't work means that it freezes at the Welcome screen or you have another problem (e.g. adding Neo addresses etc)?
What is your Android Version??

THANK YOU FOR YOUR FEEDBACK AND YOUR SUPPORT!!
thehighroller

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:38:42 AM

Some tokens were reissued multiple times due to technical issues.  The app needs to know how to manage that, maybe by checking for duplicate symbols but different contact addresses. Now, the app counts same tokens multiple times due to reissue.
digitaljo (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:19:18 AM

Hi all!!
There is a Major update to our app with multiple new features: 
1. Exchange Portfolio: Now you can track all your exchange coins, you simply add the coin, the quantity, and the exchange and we track the value for you!!
2. Bitcoin Addresses: Track the balance of your bitcoin addresses!!
3. QR Reader: Now you can add your addresses simply by scanning their QR code. 
3. New UI - Analytics: The Central page gives you an overview of your portfolio details!

With BlockCell you can track the majority of your crypto investments, we support Exchange Coins, Bitcoin Addresses, Ethereum addresses (and all their tokens) and NEO addresses (and all their tokens). 

We are excited to present this update to you and we keep working hard in order to provide you with more useful features and make BlockCell your no 1 crypto portfolio management app!

Best Regards!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: