Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:55:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in Litecoin now or invest in bitcoin?  (Read 506 times)
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:33:06 AM

there is a big sell off last time, but LTC is still one of the top crypto currency. price is stagnant even there is high crypto cap. there is only one way for LTC as of now, it will go up soon!

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:55:51 AM

there is a big sell off last time, but LTC is still one of the top crypto currency. price is stagnant even there is high crypto cap. there is only one way for LTC as of now, it will go up soon!
That dumped will bring a good chance to buy and hold, though there's still a lots pf doubt if how the development of this coin will proceed as the
dev already sold his share and we don't hear any updates until now, maybe timing is very important you should buy at your own risk.
CaterpillarRave

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:39:36 AM

Litecoin, as I see it, has gradually come down. I advise you not to invest it at this time, preferably bitcoin, the top choice for investment
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:52:48 PM

Litecoin was one of the first altcoins to appear so it was heavily inspired by the ideas behind Bitcoin. In fact, it is made to be the currency that will address the major drawbacks of Bitcoin. It is 4x faster (2.5 vs 10 minutes for releasing a block) and mining is somewhat easier.
It certainly has been over the years, even though there were short term fluctuations that are inevitable for any currency. But at the end of the day, it has always been in the top 5 cryptocurrencies.
It is traded on almost all reputable exchanges, so it’s very easy to get a hold of it. However with the current price at $151 only did you think it has a high probability of increasing in price drastically possibly competing with bitcoin in the future as a means of storing value??
I am buying a lot of LTC. Personally i won't buy any additional LTC at price lower 150 next time.... three weeks ago i had bought at price 165, then immediately down to 145. Suppose it has potential to reach 200. But buying at 150 or ever lower is quite safer.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:43:14 PM

Litecoin was one of the first altcoins to appear so it was heavily inspired by the ideas behind Bitcoin. In fact, it is made to be the currency that will address the major drawbacks of Bitcoin. It is 4x faster (2.5 vs 10 minutes for releasing a block) and mining is somewhat easier.
It certainly has been over the years, even though there were short term fluctuations that are inevitable for any currency. But at the end of the day, it has always been in the top 5 cryptocurrencies.
It is traded on almost all reputable exchanges, so it’s very easy to get a hold of it. However with the current price at $151 only did you think it has a high probability of increasing in price drastically possibly competing with bitcoin in the future as a means of storing value??
I am buying a lot of LTC. Personally i won't buy any additional LTC at price lower 150 next time.... three weeks ago i had bought at price 165, then immediately down to 145. Suppose it has potential to reach 200. But buying at 150 or ever lower is quite safer.
I think that in recent years the crypto currency itself and the state of things on the market have shown themselves sufficiently well. I think that the popularity of the crypto currency will be restored and this very positive will affect the pricing of very rating coins.
yunuzov

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:51:07 PM

Currently we are in a fragile point. Bitcoin is trying to break resistance around $9.800 but keeps failing. It is very important for alt coins including litecoin. If it fails and crashes we can see alt coins crash as well. Also if bitcoin manages to break resistance hard and climb fast we can see people switching to bitcoin from alt coins. Therefor i would prefer staying with bitcoin for now.

Mang Li

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:04:31 PM

its depends on your predictions
but, in my opinion litecoin and bitcoin have a good potential
so, i suggest you to invest in litecoin and bitcoin too

Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:40:45 PM

Invest on both coin because BTC and LTC have the potential to go higher this year, you don't need to choose because their technology are both good. Just wait for more months or years before the price to finally go up, but I'm sure its worth it.
anhlandibo12

Activity: 151

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:53:26 PM

The answer for you is to invest in Bitcoin instead of LTC. Bitcoin is currently the highest value crypto in the market and has recently tended to increase the large exchange rate. I predict that by the end of this year, BTC will increase to $ 30,000 and possibly higher. Therefore, it is advisable to invest in BTC, which is reasonable and safe for long-term investment.

xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:46:31 AM

Litecoin is a good coin and got a lot of potential, unfortunately the coin is been undervalued, not a lot of people are interested in this coin even LTC got a good feature, and I don't see any significant rising from litecoin recently, so for now invest in Bitcoin still the best option

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Tux99

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:53:30 AM

Investing in litecoins is going to give you more income than bitcoin now because we are not going to see bitcoin double in price easyly than litecoin. You can also get more quantities in litecoin with little dollars than bitcoin and both of are healthy. If you have good capital it is better for you to invest into both coins as you will benefit from them in future.
You said investing in litecoin would give us more benefit or profit rather than investing in bitcoin but why you said again that bitcoin price can double easily rather than litecoin. Its very confusing mate.
For me litecoin or bitcoin is the same can give big profit.
have1983

Activity: 211

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:50:04 AM

It depends on which currency you prefer! It should be pretty much the same now that bitcoin is buying, after all, it's much cheaper than bitcoin. It is also a good idea to win by quantity.
darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:50:52 AM

litecoin and bitcoin all produce. Depending on how capital is at stake and the strategies used to invest for the long term certainly bitcoin will increasingly have a high value. However, for short-term profit and litecoin much more profitable.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:12:12 AM

It is good to have both bitcoin and litecoin in your portfolio. Litecoin with its much smaller marketcap generally outperforms bitcoin handily.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:15:36 AM

Investing in litecoins is going to give you more income than bitcoin now because we are not going to see bitcoin double in price easyly than litecoin. You can also get more quantities in litecoin with little dollars than bitcoin and both of are healthy. If you have good capital it is better for you to invest into both coins as you will benefit from them in future.
i really don't think we should invest our money in Litecoin, because Litecoin has been born for many years but still don't have any clear achievement, its product is too weak to be compared with other altcoins, few months ago, VISA and Mastercard has rejected Litecoin, so in this moment, it would be better if you invest in Bitcoin instead.
crestella

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:30:01 AM

My suggestion is better to invest in bitcoin because litecoin price follows bitcoin price and in the end of year bitcoin will peak again.
Melvin Narag

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:18:58 AM

It is really your first choice then you should go for Litecoin, buy Litecoin depend on how your budget can go and for the next time you have something to invest again then buy Bitcoin, since you might regret not buying your own choice because you choose to buy BTC in the first place.
redwhite037

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:30:06 AM

Make sure investing in bitcoin is better than investing in Litecoin. Litecoin. I heard dev sold all his litecoin. So I do not like the coin very much. I will invest in bitcoin to reduce the risk of a bad situation
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 01:09:59 PM

I will suggest you to divide your investment into both of bitcoin and litecoin, both of them are longterm gems and great to hold as part of your crypto portfolio.

lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:40:27 PM

I think the best way is just to create portfolio from several big cryptocurrencies. But considering Bitcoin's influence on the whole cryptocurrencies market, it is extremely important to have Bitcoin in your portfolio. For example you can buy bitcoin for a main part of your money and for the remainder of the money buy 2-3 kinds of altcoins.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: