Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:29:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in Litecoin now or invest in bitcoin?  (Read 513 times)
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:56:42 PM

I think the best way is just to create portfolio from several big cryptocurrencies. But considering Bitcoin's influence on the whole cryptocurrencies market, it is extremely important to have Bitcoin in your portfolio. For example you can buy bitcoin for a main part of your money and for the remainder of the money buy 2-3 kinds of altcoins.
Bitcoin should be the top priority of any investor. It can make him millionaire within a year or two depending on the number of BTC he has in his pockets. Nothing can bring as large profits as bitcoin does. If someone has doubt in this statement, he can check its last year end value. Litecoin indeed is a good choice and capable of returning profits but like you said, bitcoin comes first to all.
HoaNguyen

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:29:32 PM

Choosing to invest in LTC or BTC depends on your current financial. If you have less than $ 50000, investing in LTC is better than spending in BTC. But to be safe and not afraid of risk, investing in BTC then hold is the most reliable way for the trade who have less experience.

GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:46:41 PM

Litecoin is crap, there is no reason for buying it at the moment.
The only good thing that litecoin has, is that you can easily send payments and have them confirmed in less than five seconds.
jossiel

Activity: 3024
Merit: 632

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:56:39 PM

I personally like Litecoin before but with the drastic move of Charlie selling his holdings.

Litecoin founder Charlie Lee says he’s sold all his holdings in the cryptocurrency

I started to gain confidence with this coin on how long it can survive.

And any coin that will be compared to bitcoin will be a minor coin.
kristensoto

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:06:31 PM

Litecoin was one of the first altcoins to appear so it was heavily inspired by the ideas behind Bitcoin. In fact, it is made to be the currency that will address the major drawbacks of Bitcoin. It is 4x faster (2.5 vs 10 minutes for releasing a block) and mining is somewhat easier.
It certainly has been over the years, even though there were short term fluctuations that are inevitable for any currency. But at the end of the day, it has always been in the top 5 cryptocurrencies.
It is traded on almost all reputable exchanges, so it’s very easy to get a hold of it. However with the current price at $151 only did you think it has a high probability of increasing in price drastically possibly competing with bitcoin in the future as a means of storing value??
Bitcoin is king of the market, all altcoin is affected by Bitcoin, Bitcoin prices will also increase rapidly and bring a lot of money to investors. All this shows that Bitcoin is worth investing. However Litecoin is also a good altcoin, it is valuable and potential. Investing in Litecoin promises to be more profitable than Bitcoin. Currently Litecoin is recovering, I think in the next few months the price will reach $ 200, we should buy now when the price is quite low, only about $ 170.

darkangelosme

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:23:12 PM

For long term investment I'll go for litecoin but for short term is a big NO, i doubt it can give 10% or even 5% profit in a weekly trading bases.And for short time trading, forget about litecoin anymore. It's much better to invest your funds in bitcoin that are the most dominant crypto or in maybe in ethereum that is capable of holding ERC20 token that are extremely useful for an ico projects.
Pikachu12

Activity: 435

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:35:27 PM

Invest in Bitcoin. Bitcoin is much better than Litecoin and if you do not like bitcoin. there are still many other better options. like ETH. NEO. vv...
ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:57:00 PM

Litecoin was one of the first altcoins to appear so it was heavily inspired by the ideas behind Bitcoin. In fact, it is made to be the currency that will address the major drawbacks of Bitcoin. It is 4x faster (2.5 vs 10 minutes for releasing a block) and mining is somewhat easier.
It certainly has been over the years, even though there were short term fluctuations that are inevitable for any currency. But at the end of the day, it has always been in the top 5 cryptocurrencies.
It is traded on almost all reputable exchanges, so it’s very easy to get a hold of it. However with the current price at $151 only did you think it has a high probability of increasing in price drastically possibly competing with bitcoin in the future as a means of storing value??
Litecoin is also a valuable altcoin, the potential of Litecoin is also quite good, investing in altcoin also promises profitable. However, Bitcoin is the king of the market, it controls all altcoin, showing that Bitcoin is worth the investment. Currently Bitcoin is in the recovery phase, but its price is still low, this is a good time to buy Bitcoin, in the next few months Bitcoin prices will increase.
Alien_faucet

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:05:36 PM

I would recommend you invest in bitcoin, as it is the most well-known cryptocurrency compared to Litecoin.
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:37:47 PM

It is okay to invest in Litecoin because it is a good and valuable coin. If you have money you can divide your money to invest other promising coins. I don't need to question if it is good to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is always the best in the market and very good to get profit .
ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:46:09 PM

Bitcoin is the market leader. All coins follow Bitcoins movement. I would always choose Bitcoin, but Litecoin is very promising project, so I have invested in both coins.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:47:23 PM

I would choose to invest in Bitcoin than Litecoin. But if you like both, why don’t just spilt your investment capital and buy both.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

xuzukami

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:27:45 AM

In my opinion you should choose Bitcoin. The value of BTC is big but the price is high but I believe that they will never make you lose if you are patiently holding on for a long time. BTC is the strongest penny that can rise to $ 50000 in the near future.
winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:25:45 PM

compete with bitcoin? can, but do not expect to replace it. I think bitcoin and litecoin are inseparable, though both have differences. every time i buy and hold bitcoin, i will also allocate a bit of my assets to litecoin.

if you like to buy gold, then you will like to silver.
Good analogy bitcoin and litecoin are extremely similar, but Bitcoin was the one that was created first by satoshi so the possibilities of litecoin surpassing bitcoin are almost zero, any coin that wants to surpass Bitcoin needs to do it by being a coin that is so much better that moving our assets to this new coin will be a no brainier and litecoin does not have those characteristics.
JohnnyDaMitch

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:09:52 AM

It all depends on your economic situation, if you have a good capital you should invest I think I better in Bitcoin to have a
little more security since it is more reliable. And Litecoin is not being good lately it's just good to do
payments as they are confirmed in a few seconds
rob143

Activity: 138

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:33:59 AM

It would be advisable that you better invest in Bitcoin at this time, Litecoin for how it looks has gone down too much and not much
people are interested in this currency, make sure to invest in Bitcoin is better than investing in Litecoin
xclusiveguy

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:13:21 PM

Depending on the amount you wanna start with,  if it's a huge sum of money I will suggest you buy and y hold good number of bitcoin but if the money is not that much just go for litecoin because it's easier to accumulate more units,  or perhaps you can divide your money and go for the two
Jraf95

Activity: 170
Merit: 46

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:26:06 PM

Litecoin will provide higher percentage gains over Bitcoin due to its much smaller marketcap. It is a great buy at these prices that won't stay low for much more time.

yes litecoin has a higher percentage because of that marketcap and yet it is profitable also, but for me if you wanted to have bigger profit at time comes, more convinience for is bitcoin as its value higher than litecoin, although both are good but some other reasons or way that tou might choose the better and if it will fit your ability to do such things.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:43:41 PM

Surely I will choose Litecoin.Apart from potential and power,litecoin had good team.After the price of litecoin raised to 300$,some fall occurs.Then it had attain the stable value.It reached the stable value of 80-100$.I hope soon the price of litecoin reaches 400$.Now it's value is very low.
zelda131292

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:50:04 PM

Dont invest on litecoin, because that is the only way to lose a lot of money, so there is no reason to be buying more bitcoins at the moment as long as all the altcoins are cheap

In bitcoin we trust!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: