Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:53:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in Litecoin now or invest in bitcoin?  (Read 509 times)
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:57:01 PM

Litecoin is very good for me, so it is a must to invest among the top cryptocurrency, and its position is always strong on top, exchanges everywhere is good capital for the future, but Bitcoin is still the best for me personally, can not altcoin is superior but the fact is that the decline and rise follow the trend of Bitcoin, that's just my guess, and many see the development of Bitcoin and altcoin especially for Litecoin, if the bear trend ends it will sound good.

Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:05:24 PM

It is for you to decide cause both having a good reputation and market records. You better invest the two coins if you have enough money to risk, anyway it surely gaining and have nothing to worry about of losing if you manage it will. Even its price will fall we should never be afraid of that, still have chances to grow.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:08:33 PM

Why litecoin, according to the current market condition you can invest on any crypto currencies bro. So for a best choice you can hit with the bitcoin to get the decent profit in few months. Recent days when the dump started I adviced many people to hold for some months in my replies.

Then litecoin also good to invest on it.
But percentage wise bitcoin fallen is more so you can go with the bitcoin not litecoin that is the conclusion.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:39:14 PM

Litecoin was one of the first altcoins to appear so it was heavily inspired by the ideas behind Bitcoin. In fact, it is made to be the currency that will address the major drawbacks of Bitcoin. It is 4x faster (2.5 vs 10 minutes for releasing a block) and mining is somewhat easier.
It certainly has been over the years, even though there were short term fluctuations that are inevitable for any currency. But at the end of the day, it has always been in the top 5 cryptocurrencies.
It is traded on almost all reputable exchanges, so it’s very easy to get a hold of it. However with the current price at $151 only did you think it has a high probability of increasing in price drastically possibly competing with bitcoin in the future as a means of storing value??

people reacted bitcoin price continue to drop in the coin market cap and they afraid to buy as investment actually bitcoin down fall are affected the altcoin including your litecoin you want to buy for your investment, i tell you myself analysis what will happen for crypto currency for almost six the function are movement is not normal difficult to predict  and when the price  rise.

For me now is the time to invest in the world of crypto bitcoin and your plan to invest litecoin are opportunity to grab in low price value because i strongly belive later on bitcoin includes altcoin gives better profits in the right time.
orenjebum

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:58:58 AM

Throughout the history of the cryptocurrency industry, Bitcoin remains a dominant player. Although no longer enjoys 80% or more market share of the industrial market as at the beginning of the year.
Litecoin is often compared to Bitcoin, and for good reason: both digital currencies are closely related.
So if I think, wherever you want to invest (bitcoin or litecoin) just the same, both good and promising.
Efemen

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:24:14 AM

It is for you to decide cause both having a good reputation and market records. You better invest the two coins if you have enough money to risk, anyway it surely gaining and have nothing to worry about of losing if you manage it will. Even its price will fall we should never be afraid of that, still have chances to grow.

Maybe you can add Bitcoin Cash, to be used as currency and Bitcoin as store of value.
Mueller Layerd

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:12:17 AM

of course the best option is Bitcoin, Bitcoin is the king of all coins so the quality is no doubt so I recommend to choose Bitcoin because it is more promising and more profitable.
Killrbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:19:29 AM

Litecoin was one of the first altcoins to appear so it was heavily inspired by the ideas behind Bitcoin. In fact, it is made to be the currency that will address the major drawbacks of Bitcoin. It is 4x faster (2.5 vs 10 minutes for releasing a block) and mining is somewhat easier.
It certainly has been over the years, even though there were short term fluctuations that are inevitable for any currency. But at the end of the day, it has always been in the top 5 cryptocurrencies.
It is traded on almost all reputable exchanges, so it’s very easy to get a hold of it. However with the current price at $151 only did you think it has a high probability of increasing in price drastically possibly competing with bitcoin in the future as a means of storing value??

Well its currently trading at about 83$ and the charts look like shit. A drop to about 30-40$ to me seems pretty inevitable at this point. An important point to remeber is that during the last bear cycle it had dropped from about 50$ to 2$ in the space of a few days. Obviously things are not the same anymore but the whole this time its different theory has been clearly disproven given the state of the current decline in crypto prices. Its very important to respect patterns. I would also suggest you look at he historical prices of LTC on a btc price basis. You would find that even at the December top it's btc value was still lower than what it was during the 2014 bull run. Of course now the btc/ltc price ratio is significantly worse off.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
real eyes realize

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:40:56 AM

I think it is usual that staying between two options which litecoin and bitcoin. For me, both are good and promising coins. If I had enough capital, I would make investment both.
DonTsTop

Activity: 319

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:50:40 AM

I think it is very good if you can invest in both coin because they have potential and are very good coin for hold and you will earn reasonable profit from them  but if you think you do not have enough fait, you can invest in bitcoin and hold till when the price is high enough for you to make profit.
Memenya

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:16:05 PM

I think it is very good if you can invest in both coin because they have potential and are very good coin for hold and you will earn reasonable profit from them  but if you think you do not have enough fait, you can invest in bitcoin and hold till when the price is high enough for you to make profit.
Litecoin is good. Invest in litecoin can bring much profit than bitcoin because we are not going to see bitcoin double in price easyly than litecoin. You can also get more quantities in litecoin with little dollars than bitcoin but both litecoin and bitcoin are also very good coin.
Serveev

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:42:19 PM

A good method is to buy and bitcoin and litecoin. Divide your money into two parts by 50% and buy both coins. Then you win double and it's safer.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:36:13 PM

A good method is to buy and bitcoin and litecoin. Divide your money into two parts by 50% and buy both coins. Then you win double and it's safer.
Litecoin is not a good investment so better invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum it will make big raise in future and our investment is completely safe. Because Litecoin is a copy of Bitcoin so better another strong community is Ethereum. Many altcoins also follow the ERC 20 so Ethereum is best platform in future.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:06:27 PM

people who just joined the world of cryptocurrency must know that they must prioritize first to invest in bitcoin. the fast rise and fall of bitcoin prices will give us many advantages with the record we must be smart to process and run the strategy. while litecoin for me is a very slow altcoin to move up. we need to know, too, that the price of litecoin is the same as any other alt that is dependent on bitcoin prices.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:23:18 PM

Though Litecoin is a great coin to invest into, I will prefer bitcoin because being the pionner, the coin is considered as a brand name for the cryptocurrencies. Therefore, the coin is widely accepted in the financial market leading to market capital of $130 billion. It was the first decentralised coin to bring upon the idea of a digital, cashless society and now at this time, when the market values are low and cryptos are facing a threat, Bitcoin will be the safest coin to invest in and lead to good profits.
21millionsbtc

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:12:25 PM

now litecoin is at the lowest price less than 7 month low better to invest in litecoin even litepay  is on planning to launch lite coin will definitely increase in price by this year-end
RAGEmond

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:52:53 PM

Go with bitcoin over litecoin for sure.  Bitcoin has a much larger following and userbase.  Currently litecoin is down a much larger percentage from its previous all time high than bitcoin is.
cellanadalam

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:03:52 PM

i prefer to investing on bitcoin, especially if it's for long term investment. not means litecoin is not good. Litecoin is a good coin but if you want to compete for this to bitcoin in a head to head match-up that's gonna be a mismatch.
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:10:37 PM

Go with bitcoin over litecoin for sure.  Bitcoin has a much larger following and userbase.  Currently litecoin is down a much larger percentage from its previous all time high than bitcoin is.

There are a few things that bother me about Litecoin. For one thing the creator of it apparently sold all of his stake in Litecoin which to me is a huge negative.

Secondly, I have owned Litecoin in the past and I have always been disappointed because it always lagged behind other top cryptocurrencies in its growth. It used to be the clear number 2 coin behind Bitcoin, but it keeps getting passed by other projects.
Etrilicious

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:31:52 AM

I would say litecoin. Litecoin $76 as of day, it have the potential to x5 the current price while bitcoin to me is at her highest peak, hardly before it will x3 the current price,  so litecoin is the invest right now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: