Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:09:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: newbe 1st post  (Read 2085 times)
sfr (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 09:52:05 PM

Hi all,
This is an excellent forum for getting info. I'm mining via GPU & have some dedicated hardware on the way. Looking forward to participating.
Steve
Jacce

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 10:02:33 PM

Welcome! Now just be logged in for four hours and you'll get full access!
VirtualCoinBuddy

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 10:37:53 PM

just logged in for 4 hours? hmm you don't need 10 posts minimum?
zenojis

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 11:05:29 PM

Hello! I've been following bitcoin for a few years but only just created an account on this forum. How many BTC have you mined? I remember questioning whether it was worth it a long time ago. Now that I've essentially had my computers set to mine 24/7 for over a year the few bitcoins I've gotten seems like a pretty amount.
Biontic

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

HodL tight, it's gonna get wild

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 11:14:48 PM

Hey All, New too.

but, have logged 8.5 hours so far, catchiing up on everything. - but I'm still missing that 'Reply'; option Huh

Was hoping to be able to post on the Applecoin thread.

Anyone any ideas? Thought from previous posts, that it was just 4.5 hours before the restrictions were lifted.

Thanks in advance.

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
 Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man." ~George Bernard Shaw
Bigworm37

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 11:16:39 PM

Welcome...this is my first post as well....but been a long time lurker. Don't understand this 10 post deal in the newbie forum but I will definitely comply  Grin
bit0x

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 11:36:03 PM

Hello all!

stanfosd

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 12:50:21 AM

I am in the same boat as the OP, except I am currently doing mining using a crappy CPU until I can get a decent GPU to use.   Roll Eyes  Anyway, not that it means much coming from another newb, but welcome!   Grin
Hampuz

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 01:09:58 AM

Welcome Sir!
Mondy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 01:15:06 AM

Welcome! have fun!

young3dvard

Activity: 193

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 01:17:56 AM

I am in the same boat as the OP, except I am currently doing mining using a crappy CPU until I can get a decent GPU to use.   Roll Eyes  Anyway, not that it means much coming from another newb, but welcome!   Grin

I dont recommend mining with CPU unless you doing it just for learning experience. Bitcoin GPU mining is dead as well, so do not expect any profit here.
ranger719

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 01:20:39 AM

I've been a long time lurker and I'm hoping to involve in the Bitcoin community a bit more.

I actually started mining about a year ago haha.
hotpoonis

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 02:37:21 AM

First post here as well.

Been lurking for a while and I'm interested in getting in on an auction so just posting here to get full access so I can post in that thread.
Csehoi

Activity: 177

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 03:38:05 AM

Just join as well Smiley
tripppn

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2013, 03:45:33 AM

You guys that are stuck in forum limbo might need to post a more "meaningful" post.  I don' know the criteria but my guess would be word count.  Maybe write a good paragraph about why you like bitcoins or something like that.

“You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but in the very least you need a beer.”
― Frank Zappa
Hfleer

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Changing avatars is currently not possible.

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 04:11:04 AM

Hi all,
This is an excellent forum for getting info. I'm mining via GPU & have some dedicated hardware on the way. Looking forward to participating.
Steve

Welcome here, Which coins do you like to mine?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
crazybonkers

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 04:19:54 AM

Hi Guys and Girls,

I cant claim this is my first post... In fact its my second Smiley

I came to the Bitcoin Fourm as many questions I have asked google, always brought me to this forum lol so I thought I'd better join and ask and learn about all the different questions I have about digital currencies.

_R_

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/ 
Free Distribution! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
Bwincoin - 100% Free POS. BGMvuxaH47mwfQJ7iZ6tgJipB1XQLRhFCP
Sandws

Activity: 153

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 04:20:29 AM

Where do you find this?
wc4482

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 06:27:30 AM

Where do you find this?

I had to google it... didn't realize why I wasn't able to reply to the thread. Stackexchange had the answer!
_Crash_

Activity: 133

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 09:26:01 PM

Hi there! I'm mining with my first USB ASIC Miner at the moment, I was going to get another one until the price went up to £40. I cant believe I missed it by a couple of hours. Lucky, but ridiculous.

MiningSpace.net - MULTI-COIN / MULTI-POOL :: Miners Paid TX Fees! :: Europe :: Most Profitable Pool! :: Gigabit Connectivity :: 0% Fee!
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: