Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 04:19:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BEST BOUNTY CURRENTLY RUNNING ?  (Read 187 times)
vijaybharath.23 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:20:20 PM

BEST BOUNTY CURRENTLY RUNNING ?

PLEASE GIVE LINK, where can i find latest bounty in bitcointalk ?
zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:37:30 PM

Bro, i think you should do your own research about the bounties to find a good, don't make an decision on what's the others say because it's too risks. For now I currently joined in ORBIS project and manage by blockeye and I fully support that it's a great project.
charleshidan

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:44:36 PM

Bro, i think you should do your own research about the bounties to find a good, don't make an decision on what's the others say because it's too risks. For now I currently joined in ORBIS project and manage by blockeye and I fully support that it's a great project.

Yeh i agree with you, you should do your own research to get a best bounty. Lots of good bounty in this forum, you can follow the bounty in manager by a great manager like sylon, yahoo, needmoney or amaziq.
vijaybharath.23 (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:26:42 AM

You just have to check on the bounty thread for the latest bounties that are currently running. You can join Sylon's , Tokensuite's , Amazix , Wapinter and Hotachy's Bounties if you want. They are one of the most trusted campaign managers here at the forum.

thanks good job
Bergiolia

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 10:34:03 AM

You can find a lot of currently running Bounty Campaigns available on this forum and you can check it one by one in order for you to find the best bounty campaign over the others.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CiQRYU3JJyUnekC77DCG_7OgVUCeZy9l9KLaCaEwSik/edit#gid=0
it's an online excel web app that the owner is always keep on updating to help bounty hunters finding best bounty campaigns available in this forum.

trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 10:44:47 AM

Check bounty thread and look if you can find a good project, if you can't I suggest oax bounty campaign, it is continuing for a long time.

Pumuckel21

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:48:17 AM

it depends on the amount of time which you want to pout in the porject and into the bounty nad it depends if you like to have an fixed amount of money which you get per post of if you prefer to get stakes for your bounty

▄█▄▀█████████████▀ ▐
     ▄███▄▀███████████▀ ▐ ▐
    ▄█████▄▀█████████▀ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▄████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
███████████            ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▀████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
    ▀█████▀▄█████████▄ ▐ ▐ ▐
     ▀███▀▄███████████▄ ▐ ▐
      ▀█▀▄█████████████▄ ▐
GXBLOCKS                ▄▄█████▄▄
              ▄███████████▄
         ▄▄▄▄███████████████
       ▄█████████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄▄███████████████████████████▄
 ▄███████████▀▀▀    ▀▀████████████▄
▐█████████▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀██████████
▐████████  ▄██▀▀▀  ▀███▄  ████████▌
 ███████  ▄███▄  ▄▄  ███▄  ██████▀
  ▀▀████  █████      ████  ▐███▀
          █████  ███  ███
           ███      ▄███
            ▀▀███████▀▀
10 %  PRESALE
BONUS
▄████▄
██████
██████
██████
▀▀  ▀▀
▄████▄
▄▄  ████████  ▄▄
▄▄█████▌ ▀██████▀ ▐█████▄▄
█████████▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄█████████
▀█████▀▀   ██▄▄██   ▀▀█████▀
██████
▐██████▌
████████
Powered by
Renewable Energy
Sources
▄▄▄

▀▀▀
Whitepaper  ⬣ Twitter
Medium  ⬣ Facebook  ⬣ Reddit
LinkedIn  ⬣ Telegram
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:56:30 AM

try to read my signature and see my avatar, this one is really good and have a decent amount for the participants.

whitepaper: https://www.deepaero.com/docs/DEEP-AERO-White-paper.pdf
bountylink: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3169776.0

Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:00:26 AM

you can go to alternative cryptocurrencies and go to bounties(altcoins) ( here is the link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0) it is better to look unto it by yourself. It is better if you find the best bounty without the help of the others.
wiro212

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:07:48 AM

look at the community from the ICO before following the bounty. if the community is overwhelming, chances are the ICO will be a huge success. because community is one of the key to success of an ICO.
wolffi

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:14:54 AM

you can find lastest bounty on here section : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
do it by own research, choose the bounty wisely.
a little tips for you is pay attention about the project you will follow up, like a concept of the project, the team, advisor, hardcap, softcap, partnership, and whitepaper.
 Grin
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 11:26:25 AM

Since you're new, i suggest to research more about the bounties and how does it works. Don't rely on the suggestion of someone because it might not fit the things you wanted.

There are good bounty managers like Sylon and tokensuite etc..

For example, Someone suggest you to go tokensuite and join Signature campaign. Signa there is almost the same with the Social media campaign so it's a little bit unfair for a low rank like you since it's easy to tweet/retweet or post/share than to create a good post in this forum and in the end of ICO, you'll receive the same bounty.

If you join Sylon, he prioritize Signature with a 35-40% allocation so it's better to join Signature Campaign for you.

So i'm saying that there are different bounties and different rules/task to do on different bounty manager so it's better to study them and soon you'll easily know where to join. Goodluck!
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:55:50 AM

It is very difficult to say that the project will be worthy at the beginning of the path, you have to choose for yourself the project and draw conclusions during the work.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
malahivet930

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:01:47 PM

I think spotcoin is one of the best bounty in now a days. Spotcoin is powerd by NEO.. this is a awesome project in this year.. this project will reach the moon.. because this team have highly dedicated team and good support team.. Team can change the feat of the project.. this team can lead this project to moon.. as a invester u should think about background of the project before investing... i think this is the project every one should invest... spotcoin will start there public sale 1st of may in 2018.... invest on this and be success
RaspoBTC

Activity: 1274
Merit: 319

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:16:25 PM

Very difficult to say, because you don't define, what "best" is for you. best idea? largest amount? huge hype? best possibilities in future business?
mybloomingpath

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:06:14 PM

I usually check bounties in spreadshed which I wound here in the forum. There is statistics by each bounty manager and current campaigns. Thanks to the guys who prepare and update it. Heere is a link o the topic where I found this spreadsheet.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3051158.0
philadey30

Activity: 158

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:13:34 PM

There are many good campaigns you can join, but try to make better research before joining anyone, you can check my signature and take part in local coin swap
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3009721.0

To get more bounty visit
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:14:39 PM

There are many good campaigns live at the moment, you can easily select the one of your choice, i will suggest you to participate in a campaign that has big allocation of reward tokens so that participants will receive good reward after the ico, do not waste your time in promoting small campaigns where you will get pennies worth of tokens in the end.

trimulia

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 09:18:27 PM

my best current bounty is XYO network (it's amazing project) and another bounty running by Amazix manager,they are so good.

johnsaributua

Activity: 868
Merit: 265

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 09:19:05 PM

what about bounty program from towerbee? I think it's good, but this is just my personal opinion.
you can find the latest bounty on bounties board, this is the link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: