Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:09:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to buy on the MyBitcoin News?  (Read 2417 times)
Shinobi

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2011, 02:08:54 AM

One word: fanboy

I wonder how many of these coins flooding the market are the coins liberated from mybitcoin users.

Oh, those were sold already. These are panicky sellers who mistakenly think something is wrong with Bitcoin itself. Get out and stay out!

_______
Thinking of using a cheap, yet reliable VPN? Go with PrivateInternetAccess. Not a referral link. Just a satisfied customer!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BillX

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2011, 02:10:14 AM

I wonder if he owns a Mac as well.  Roll Eyes

I wonder how many of these coins flooding the market are the coins liberated from mybitcoin users.

Oh, those were sold already. These are panicky sellers who mistakenly think something is wrong with Bitcoin itself. Get out and stay out!
Shinobi

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 07, 2011, 02:13:46 AM

Because, just like Bitcoin, they never crash, right? Smiley

_______
Thinking of using a cheap, yet reliable VPN? Go with PrivateInternetAccess. Not a referral link. Just a satisfied customer!
BillX

View Profile
August 07, 2011, 02:16:47 AM

Because, just like Bitcoin, they never crash, right? Smiley

grod

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 07, 2011, 02:57:26 AM

Bulls like error are incredibly valuable.  We'll know it's the definite no argument bottom when he throws in the towel.  Until then it's still a bit too bullish in here for my short term comfort.

BillX

View Profile
August 07, 2011, 02:59:31 AM

Bulls like error are incredibly valuable.  We'll know it's the definite no argument bottom when he throws in the towel.  Until then it's still a bit too bullish in here for my short term comfort.

ROFL! You've got a great point there! 

+1
error

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2011, 03:10:57 AM

Bulls like error are incredibly valuable.  We'll know it's the definite no argument bottom when he throws in the towel.  Until then it's still a bit too bullish in here for my short term comfort.

+1

Attention day traders: Please for the love of all that is good, sell all your BTC and forget you ever heard about Bitcoin.

It's no secret that I'm bullish about Bitcoin, especially long term. If my sentiment ever changes significantly, Bitcoin is probably actually doomed. Smiley

3KzNGwzRZ6SimWuFAgh4TnXzHpruHMZmV8
FlipPro
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 07, 2011, 03:14:09 AM

Bulls like error are incredibly valuable.  We'll know it's the definite no argument bottom when he throws in the towel.  Until then it's still a bit too bullish in here for my short term comfort.

+1

Attention day traders: Please for the love of all that is good, sell all your BTC and forget you ever heard about Bitcoin.

It's no secret that I'm bullish about Bitcoin, especially long term. If my sentiment ever changes significantly, Bitcoin is probably actually doomed. Smiley
They should just all go away haha. But we need them, if there is no movement, the currency is technically dead.
error

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2011, 03:17:15 AM

+1

They should just all go away haha. But we need them, if there is no movement, the currency is technically dead.

Wow, you read my whole wall of text? I was hoping most people would stop after the first line. Grin

3KzNGwzRZ6SimWuFAgh4TnXzHpruHMZmV8
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: