Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:15:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS Real Social Followers - 1000 for 0.05BTC  (Read 998 times)
uMMcQxCWELNzkt (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 11:13:20 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2013, 09:34:38 AM by owenprescott

I would like to offer a service to help you recieve social followers, these users will be real (they will manually visit and follow you) plus they will add you randomly over time, this is far better than receiving a load of fake bots. This service is especially great if you have a new social profile for your service but you would like to establish some authority in that community, the fact is people engage more if they see that you have a following so competing can be an uphill battle. Google have also started to take social media authority very serious in regards to SEO, so you really want to build up a following as we move into 2014. I would also like to add that I can split followers across multiple platforms too. I will only need your links to the profiles you wish to promote and once the followers start to show up you can expect between 20 - 200 followers a day, depending on the social platform and your budget. Please PM me if you are interested, a basic package would be 1000 followers for 0.05BTC, however I can cater to your budget. Sample followers are also possible.

Supported Platforms:
Facebook
Google+
Twitter
YouTube
Soundcloud
Pintrest

[5 Slots Available]

*edit*
The price of the basic package is 0.05BTC... (not 0.5BTC)
PinkPotatos

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Girls dont crypto?

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2013, 02:02:47 AM

Can I get a trial before purchasing?

Though I dont doubt your abilities, ive used services like this in the past that ended up being a real waste of cash.

my twitter is https://twitter.com/NatiLitecoin

Accepted by, more merchants! - Franko 弗兰克币 - 自由的货币
Earn FRK with your sig
bitcoinpsftp

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 02:40:58 AM

Wow, is that the usual going price?  400 dollars per 1,000 followers?  I'm sure people online would follow you for 10 cents each no?

Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 02:42:20 AM

Wow, is that the usual going price?  400 dollars per 1,000 followers?  I'm sure people online would follow you for 10 cents each no?

Yeah you can most definitely get 1K followers for a lot less than $400. I'm not sure whether he realises that tho.
maurya78

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 07:58:43 AM

Looks pretty pricey

Good luck to you nonetheless

uMMcQxCWELNzkt (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 09:29:03 AM

Wow sorry I made a mistake with the pricing, the price is actually 0.05BTC not 0.5BTC Cheesy.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 02:18:32 PM

40 bucks for 1k real twitter is still expensive. Twiends does it for half of that.
uMMcQxCWELNzkt (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 06:43:48 PM

40 bucks for 1k real twitter is still expensive. Twiends does it for half of that.

I have not heard of Twiends so I not sure what kind of quality they provide, or if they send bots. Either way the price I provided is a general price for followers on any network, subscribers on Youtube for example are generally more difficult to get than Twitter followers. Depending on budget I can give an exact price for any specific networks. I should also add that with my service you can split followers across as many social profiles as you want. I have used many services myself over the years and this service I am promoting is the one I stuck with, and that I use exclusively.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 10:50:16 AM

Has the BTC price for this service changed? The price of BTC has increased a lot.
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 10:13:29 AM

Has the BTC price for this service changed? The price of BTC has increased a lot.

I wonder if anybody did purchase any "friends".
How I like the term "real" social followers.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
uMMcQxCWELNzkt (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 04:54:09 PM

I wonder if anybody did purchase any "friends".
How I like the term "real" social followers.

Noone has yet bought any, I have had some requests but not enough to indicate enough interest offering this service. I should add that they are "real" users so I am not sure what you are getting at with that statement. I am going to lock this thread but for those interested feel free to PM me. Considering the Bitcoin price is not very stable I will offer this service for around £35, the price depends on how many followers you are after.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: