Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:16:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MTGox Problems  (Read 477 times)
whitebs2 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 11:20:54 PM

I got 99 problems and Mt.Gox is all 99....

Sooo.... I forgot my mtgox password and just decided to create a new account to withdraw a couple btc to. Now that they showed in my new mtgox wallet I was trying to withdraw to yet another wallet to do some investing in LTC. However they want some documents.... this is pathetic for such a measly btc withdraw to another wallet, if it was a bank account I would understand but this isn't even being withdrawn to a bank.. Anyways I started the verification process where they ask name and residence however upon pressing next where it should prompt me to upload documents it just says "Error: Undefined"

So now they basically have $2000 that is supposedly mine but yet I cannot withdraw/spend or move the funds anyway whatsoever. Even a couple months ago when they were not able to process bank withdraws how can they get away with offering a service but not fulfilling the deal?

If anyone can provide some insight on the matter that would be great, i'm getting super frustrated and will never send a .0000000001 btc thru mtgox ever again.
peperpgp

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 11:42:04 PM

I gave up on MTGOX.  I kept getting the same error message just trying to create an account
whitebs2 (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 12:35:10 AM

Unfortunately for me they roped me into their scheme and have a few thousand of mine tied up! Grrr
Facepalmed

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 12:50:34 AM

I left the Gox about a year ago for BTC-e and Coinbase. All I had to do was give Coinbase my credit card and some ID - Once. None of the Gox BS. They are probably still paranoid after that security breach last year. Besides, I like the BTC-e layout and trading system a little better than Gox but that's just a personal preference.
cryptosprinter

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 12:52:21 AM

What funding options do they have at Coinbase? I hear good reviews of them everywhere.
Hampuz

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 12:58:27 AM

I also gave up on mtgox, and by judging their volume it seems like many did the same
whitebs2 (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 01:18:36 AM

I'm not even getting prompt responses from support anymore. They must have had to layoff all their employees lol.
Facepalmed

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 02:47:15 AM

Quote from: cryptosprinter
What funding options do they have at Coinbase?

Credit/debit cards of pretty much any kind and links to select bank accounts. My main bank is Chase, which Coinbase logged into and verified instantly for me. No 3-day waste of time like Gox.

That's about all I use and know about.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: