Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:56:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅🔥Manager for our telegram channel and ICO pool manager✅🔥  (Read 131 times)
sergeiboo (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:04:04 PM

We need a Manager for our English telegram channel

Just say that the moderators of chat rooms we have, we need a person who can entertain the community, post some interesting information relevant to the project (there is a designer who will do all that is needed). Conduct interesting competitions, come up with various actions (for this will be allocated funds), communicate, etc.

We are also interested in the services of pool managers - those who are able to create and manage pools for ICO.

We pay both fiat and crypto currency>
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:22:32 PM

which ICO ?  Can you provide website ?  Or is this a secret?
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:54:36 PM

I'm interested.

Please contact me on telegram @Parodium for further discussion.

I'm currently working with Safein, Namahe and Contractvault.
Duelyst

Activity: 490
Merit: 15

PARKRES Community Manager

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:19:58 PM

We need a Manager for our English telegram channel

Just say that the moderators of chat rooms we have, we need a person who can entertain the community, post some interesting information relevant to the project (there is a designer who will do all that is needed). Conduct interesting competitions, come up with various actions (for this will be allocated funds), communicate, etc.

We are also interested in the services of pool managers - those who are able to create and manage pools for ICO.

We pay both fiat and crypto currency>

Interested! Message me. Thanks
Justin Dowman

Activity: 476
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:28:25 PM

Hello. If you still need a manager contact me on telegram @mcay10
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: