Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:23:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [POW] BITCOINCASHCASH! 4th july Fork of bitcoin aimed at dethroning RogerV  (Read 600 times)
bitcoincashcash (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:49:38 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2018, 10:18:06 PM by bitcoincashcash

Announcing Bitcoincashcash!! Fork on July 4th!(bear with me)

SNAPSHOT  DATE: 4TH  JULY 2018 (independence day seemed very fitting)

This is a fork of bitcoin which is aimed solely at highlighting Roger Vers attempted takeover of bitcoin.
As we all know bitcoincashcash is the true vision of Rogervers bitcoincash (bcash) as stated in his original whitepaper Wink
The snapshot block will be announced one week before the 4th July.

To achieve this we will need to act as a community and come together to show the world that Bitcoincash (bcash) is not bitcoin!!

So the plan i have is to fork bitcoin or bitcoin cash (bcash) into "Bitcoincashcash".
This will make Roger furious.
People troll him everyday and it does no good because he simply doesn't care, he has his plan to takeover and it seems there is not much anyone can do about it. UNTIL NOW!.

So heres my plan. I plan to fork bitcoin into Bitcoincashcash, and then every time Rogerver (bcash) makes an announcement or says somethings infuriating like "Bitcoin cash is the true bitcoin" we will respond with "Bitcoincashcash is the true Bitcoincash (bcash)".

Basically speaking the man doesn't seem phased by any attempt to ruffle feathers, however he would be phased by countless memes constantly mentioning his arch nemesis or pain in the ass "Bitcoincashcash".

Iv already started the project and have the site domain, i really really need the help of the community here!

This man has damaged bitcoin so much already and openly calls bitcoin cash "bitcoin" on his sites now!

The time has come for us all as a community to take a stand and fight back, AND THIS IS HOW WE DO IT!

1. We fork bitcoin and call it Bitcoincashcash ( a clear pun on his own unoriginal name)
2. We make the coin genuinely better than his (he makes 2mb block sizes with 10 min block times, we make 3mb blocks with 5 minute block times and remove fees)
3. We make this coin a POW coin available only through mining or airdrop (if you own a bitcoin you get a bitcoincashcash)
4. Once we have a test net established and pools are happy and nodes and software are in place (really do need the communinty to come together on this one,coders,wallet makers, anyone who is willing to help as this is a grass roots attempt at dethroning a multimillion dollar business ) then we switch to the mainnet and start stacking those Bitcoincashcash's!
5. Finally we make a big push to get it listed on exchanges (there will be so many airdropped holders that got them free i should imagine the exchanges would be happy to list it)
6. We make the ticker BCC (just like Bitcoincash had in the first place, causing further confusing as to who is the real bitcoincash...just like hes doing to bitcoin)
7. We actually maintain this coin and make sure that difficulty adjustment makes it very competitive to mine using sha-256, if we use any other algo then it wont take any power away from the "BCASH" network.
8. We aim to convince people to mine Bitcoincashcash in place of Bitcoincash, purely because they will be supporting a move to decentralize Bitcoincash, which as we know if pretty much centralized.
9. If enough miners get behind us (even if you can just spare 1x s9) we can make a real attempt at showing the world that Bitcoincash is nothing more than an altcoin and a con.

OTHER POINTS:

The whole joke of the coin will revolve around the fact that roger simply copies bitcoin and applies his stamp, so we will copy ROGER and apply our CASH stamp...... the jokes and memes will go on for years!
There is literally no end to the amount of joy this coin can bring the whole community, with enough support we COULD even knock bitcoincash(bcash) off its pedestal and beat it by market cap, this is very possible! With a community this big we must be able to come together to build, deploy, and market this to the public between us.

THE FACTS:

This is an idea with a very small budget. I cannot afford to hire engineers/coders/site builders/wallet builders.... BUT as a community we have access TO ALL THESE THINGS!

If we work together and donate some time each in our respective fields we can achieve something unheard of, and at the same time make the biggest meme in crypto history since dogecoin!!

I cannot make this happen alone, but with the support of the community and the skills found on this forum WE CAN DO IT! QUIET EASILY!

This is not just an announcement...THIS IS A CALL TO ARMS FOR ALL MINERS AND ENGINEERS!

WE NEED:

1. someone capable of writing the code for the coin ( making blocks larger and block time smaller)
2. someone capable of making us a wallet
3. coders coders coders!!
4. Engineers
5. Anyone with a background in constructing and deploying a new altcoin forked from an established coin.
6. HELP! any help at all from anyone will be accepted and appreciated
7. ALL PARTICIPANTS WILL BE NAMED AND CREDITED ON THE WEBSITE! (unless you choose to remain anonymous)
8. Any general guidance on the time scales and difficulty deploying
9. People to list us on every blog, video, site possible, we need a lot of traffic to get this off the ground! Remember we arnt doing this for profit this is for the good of us all and the future of bitcoin!
10. Social media influencers and video makers (voskcoin im looking at you aswell!)

BASICALLY IF YOU LIKE THIS PROJECT AND YOU THINK YOU COULD LEND A HAND TO START/MAINTAIN/CODE/IMPROVE THIS PROJECT IN ANYWAY WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU! PLEASE GUYS LETS COME TOGETHER AND SHOW THE WORLD THAT WE WONT LAY DOWN AND WATCH SOMEONE TAKE BITCOIN AND TRY MAKE IT HIS OWN!

DONATIONS:

We thought long and hard about this before we made the decision to accept donations at all!
I personally didn't want to accept them, HOWEVER.
There are going to be times when we need to pay for things, this is unavoidable, and we are working with an operating budget of almost nothing! So we will do anything we or members of the forum can provide or do for free, for everything else we need a donation bin!
SO IF YOU LIKE WHAT WE ARE DOING AND want to support us and this project feel free to send donations to the following addresses, we will use these funds to address any ongoing costs on our road to getting Bitcoincashcash recognised as the new Bitcoincash (bcash) which as we all know isn't the real Bitcoin!

So because we are realists and dont think anything can be done for zero cost we have included donation addresses, HOWEVER!! If you can donate your time or expert opinion we would value this FAR MORE!

Donation addresses

Btc: (the real bitcoin)
19W1LRArAvAqMPSrNBG31T1PcAjB4mV9tS
Bcash: (Fake bitcoins)
qpa8fukadufmrsre9aqsp2g34pz3wg4yx5mak3q03y
Eth: (Vitalik dollars)
0x33d50ef95225bd640bb7ebe1a34933b9328bd409
Ltc: (goooo chickun!!)
LNW139Kj3nUDTQZsemrcbNSWFhhBeuHxKy
Dash: ( everyone has a choice)
XetsC6CDxbszbXsGFSAWwt5T6eor3SAuBc
Digibyte: (must hurt if it did)
DAKS49rHpShgiyhe2K864M5BgLWRAfq4G3
Doge: (1 doge= 1 doge in anyones books)
DS1qFoFs1Jm924HC3zcX4GjwwRmGUY1rTm
Verge: (im on the verge of getting rid of RogerVer)
D9PGvJY8qMWuaA3XBiHUX4ALnZsFDdeCdj

Conclusion:

Well hopefully you guys see all sides to this project, its satirical nature (just like doge coin) and  the vision for the future, a better future that hopefully wont include Roger Ver quiet so much!

Please help us in anyway you can, we need traction coders and people behind us!
So peeps...now's your chance to have your two cents on the matter!

JUST TO BE CLEAR. THIS.FORK IS HAPPENING ON JULY 4TH 2018 REGARDLESS.
If it has to become a generic fork with a few changes that takes 10 minutes to do then so be it.But either either way this coin  WILL BE FORKED ON JULY 4TH 2018.

However with a little effort we can make it better than bcash and remove any argument anyone could have.

PLEASE COMMENT! please discuss...please feel free to ask any questions...lets get this going guys!!!
SATOSHIS TRUE VISION WAS NOT TO HAVE ROGER VER (bcash) FRONT EVERYTHING! LETS CHANGE THINGS!

Ps please follow us!
Twitter:
Take a look at BitcoinCashCash (@Bitcoincashcash): https://twitter.com/Bitcoincashcash?s=09

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
venit4u

Activity: 357
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:50:31 PM

Easypool.win mining pool will support this coin for mining and good luck with your project.
Dboebrycy

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:19:03 PM

right behind ya, too funny!
rowan911

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:23:41 PM

Funny name, keep an eye on this one.  Grin
AbandonWoW

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:22:32 PM

Lets do dis.  Smiley Wink
PeakDC

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:40:57 PM

Hilarious  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes do it
xTommYx

Activity: 190
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:49:35 PM

Easypool.win mining pool will support this coin for mining and good luck with your project.

Funny, Stop spam.

SATOSHIS TRUE VISION WAS NOT TO HAVE ROGER VER (bcash) FRONT EVERYTHING! LETS CHANGE THINGS!

I agree to most of what you said but comparing 2017 when everyone would be afraid of a fork to looking at almost everything forking in 2018.
These new coins can't be stopped. Some of them are better as well but i don't agree to this.

It's like you are jealous of him.
I can say the same about Bitcoin core Devs who were the 1st ones to support high fees for miners in 2014 onwards and never tried to solve the block size problem.

Now that it is solved in shape of BCH, stop burning.
bitcoincashcash (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:26:12 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2018, 07:38:23 PM by bitcoincashcash

Funny, Stop spam.

I agree to most of what you said but comparing 2017 when everyone would be afraid of a fork to looking at almost everything forking in 2018.
These new coins can't be stopped. Some of them are better as well but i don't agree to this.

It's like you are jealous of him.
I can say the same about Bitcoin core Devs who were the 1st ones to support high fees for miners in 2014 onwards and never tried to solve the block size problem.

We don't intend to stop them. Altcoins are needed as much as any other,  This is a satirical coin who's mission is to highlight the fact roger ver is attempting to claim that bitcoincash is bitcoin. This is fraud and part of his agenda to centralize/control Bitcoin. This is a threat to the very nature of every coin.
The best part about this project (bcc) is that it uses all the defences Roger and his army of posters use...but against him...

To answer your question regarding the " you are jealous of him "statement, not at all ...this is a defence we hear from every bcash puppet on the web, you guys need new material. As Roger says when asked similar questions I shall simply reply with a mirroring of his attitude,ethos, and ego, bailed into one sentence.
" no your wrong...bitcoincashcash is the true Bitcoin cash according to roger vers vision "
And if you still don't get the joke then your on the wrong thread Smiley
Happy commenting Smiley
bitcoincashcash (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:34:11 PM

Thanks very much easypool!! We need all the help we can get!
As you can see the bcash supporters are already up in arms lol
bitcoincashcash (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:01:41 PM

Let’s doet
Agreed! Would you be willing to post about or draw any more attention to this thread for us to help us gain traction? Would really appreciate any help you can give!
_michaelJcocks_

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:18:01 PM

Hahaha I can see it already.  Everytime he tweets something negative about Bitcoin, you tweet the same except change Bitcoin to Bitcoin cash lol.
bitcoincashcash (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:53:49 PM

Hahaha I can see it already.  Everytime he tweets something negative about Bitcoin, you tweet the same except change Bitcoin to Bitcoin cash lol.

Exactly! We spin his own spin back round on him
zinkcity

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:14:48 AM

This is fun. Wish I could help out, but no coding skillz. Good luck anyway - and Roger that!  Grin
bitcoincashcash (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:38:39 AM

This is fun. Wish I could help out, but no coding skillz. Good luck anyway - and Roger that!  Grin
No coding skills necessary, if you want to help out simply follow us on Twitter or put our name out there somewhere Cheesy or even just get a friend to see the project!
Thanks for the support!
calem

Activity: 291
Merit: 106

Founder #Zerozed $x0z

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 01:32:02 AM

Christ you kids are getting desperate..

"Suppressing bad ideas can be as dangerous as the bad ideas themselves." | One of the greatest ethical and logistical challenges humanity has been forced to face is one that has not changed since the dawn of society itself. The fair and even distribution of wealth and power. Using the Diffusion of Innovations to model a more sensible inflation schedule, [x0z] Zerozed aims to bring stability to the wider market...
calem

Founder #Zerozed $x0z

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 01:42:51 AM

How about I make SpamB.cash for yous. That way you can come one click spam the bcash with tx's of 1sat. I'll have a nice graphical interface where you can actualy see your tiny tiny transaction broadcast then get confirmed in realtime. Can make like a "10,000x button" where you can instantly make 10k transactions to broadcast i don't know...

That is a lot more fun, would make a much more solid point and we can finally settle once and for all which is the real Bitcoin..

By the Cores definittion, yous should rename as Bgold and we will gladly go under Bcash

To be honest I really like that. I have nothing against Bgold.. Bgold is a BRILLIANT store of value.. It's just a bitch to use like real money.. just like real gold...

I means seriously can't we stop the infighting. How about we say Bgold is just as much bitcoin as Bcash is?

OR.. I'll just relaunch BTC from square one BEFORE core rolled back OPcodes and just use the diffusion of innovations as the coins release schedule and there ya go. Watch your store of value die in heartbeat....

I'm more than happy to help kill off satoshi..

"Suppressing bad ideas can be as dangerous as the bad ideas themselves." | One of the greatest ethical and logistical challenges humanity has been forced to face is one that has not changed since the dawn of society itself. The fair and even distribution of wealth and power. Using the Diffusion of Innovations to model a more sensible inflation schedule, [x0z] Zerozed aims to bring stability to the wider market...
calem

Founder #Zerozed $x0z

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 02:02:21 AM

Bcash for the merchants.

Bitcoin (Cash) is digital cash.

Bgold for long term store of value.

Bitcoin (Core) is a security.

What's the title of the original white paper again?

lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:07:59 AM

So will it be a bitcoin cash fork? Now the doubt has rolled, mainly because of the name. The objective and starting from that fork of day 4, to launch the bitcoincashcash more of which fork? BTC or BCH?
bitcoincashcash (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:17:36 AM

Christ you kids are getting desperate..
Oh hi calem..thanks for following us on Twitter.. be sure to report back to captain Rodger Wink
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:29:08 AM

Just following this treath. Interestingly enough, it supports bitcoin with bitcoin cash. Can't wait to update further information from this project. Hopefully all goes well.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: