Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:43:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XEM should I keep ?  (Read 332 times)
siamer (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:11:06 PM

Hi everyone!

I'm new with coins.
I have bought XEM. Should I keep them in your opinion or no future for them? What do you think?

Regards,
Siamer
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:39:43 PM

Hi everyone!

I'm new with coins.
I have bought XEM. Should I keep them in your opinion or no future for them? What do you think?

Regards,
Siamer
Curious about where's your position on XEM? Did you buy it when the price at peak or you have been getting some profit right now? But I guess it doesn't matter where you are but it looks like to hold your coin becomes the best way rather than try to trade them all to another coin remember you are still new with the crypto space.

topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:26:03 PM

XEM is one of the old guard in the space and has maintain its top spot for sometime, strong community behind it, so it is very hard to find projects in the space that has more than XEM can offer. For me I will advice you as a hold because the Japanese market is behind it and I hope you know what this mean
monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:26:18 PM

Hi everyone!

I'm new with coins.

Regards,
Siamer
NEM is the potential platform but current situation is not supporting to this coin. It is recover again so we must hold for one year it will going to peak if you afraid in your investment you should exchange some other promising platform but this is not a you should sell June or July and buy Bitcoin it will always to everyone.

siamer (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:04:31 PM

I made around 25% already on XEM.
My portfolio is:
TRX 40%
XEM 35%
ADA 10%
XLM 15%

Thanks for your all opinions!
buytheeffinD

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 11:31:54 PM

My portfolio is:
TRX 40%
XEM 35%
ADA 10%
XLM 15%

That is so cringe, but you said you are new to the game so also expected. Your portfolio is not tight my friend, it consists of many coins that are hype or consider "shit". (Btw not making fun of you, we were all there one time or another). Not to worry though there are a lot of real coins out there that offer real development. I would lower your exposure in XEM and TRX and try putting some of that into either ETH or holding BTC. Until you learn the markets and how they move, then I would say venture into the shitcoins after that.

Riser7

Activity: 40
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:36:50 AM

XEM is the best airdroped coins so far. Whis I had that airdrop.
Anyway, I suggest you to hold it. It has a good backround.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
1000 years

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:18:13 AM

hello, Siamer!
You should refrain from selling it.
Some observers say that the prospect of NEM (XEM) will continue to increase in the future.
Hope it becomes a fortune for you.

jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:08:45 AM

Xem is a good coin, especially in the long run (in my opinion) because XEM is a coin that already has experience and can survive in the top position and have a good team. Keep your coin hold and wait for a big raise on it.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:28:05 AM

Xem is a good coin, especially in the long run (in my opinion) because XEM is a coin that already has experience and can survive in the top position and have a good team. Keep your coin hold and wait for a big raise on it.
Just an observations, each time bitcoin rise, top coins follows so if I were you keep it hold and expect the big rise after, we are in the period of boincing
back and those coins that you are holding right now have a very big positive progress, just monitor each movements and assess by yourself what would
be the actions that you will take for your advantage gaining higher profits.
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:41:14 AM

I don't see it as a growing XEM coin in some time. This is not a new coin but its development for so long. Maybe in the next few years new more visible changes.
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:48:37 AM

XEM is quite an interesting platform, unlike the ether of the block system, the nem works much better and faster, the wallet is much more convenient to use, the harvesting is also interesting - collecting coins for transactions on the network and mosaics on this platform is the same as tokens at the ether. I think The coin has prospects and the price of it is a few dollars, not a few cents.
faruk34

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

ETH: 0x1C829E7A1b5cA44cc381863e10448504e07f78e9

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:03:50 AM

NEM is a very strong coin. have advantages. NEM Coin, which has introduced a new business called Poi in the sector, is offering services that increase the number of users, coin and the amount of transactions as the number of transactions increases. Contrary to all coins, there is a feature called harvesting instead of mining. Users who want to make this harvesting feature should have 10.000 XEM Coin in their wallets. The advantage of harvesting is mining, that is, mining is less energy consumption. The transaction fee is also decreasing. With the supernode program feature, users get an award when they activate the active node. High performance nods increase the security of the network and, therefore, awards are awarded to the user. However, users who want to do this program should have 30 million XEM in their wallets. I love XEM. a potentially high coin

tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1426

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:32:32 AM

XEM is one of the old guard in the space and has maintain its top spot for sometime, strong community behind it, so it is very hard to find projects in the space that has more than XEM can offer. For me I will advice you as a hold because the Japanese market is behind it and I hope you know what this mean

I'd advice him to let go...  Hackers are holding too much XEM right now.  It's best to know what they can do to exploit XEM's POI to attack the platform.

You do not want to be holding coins that could be Vericoined.  Lol.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Herlina

Activity: 406

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 10:59:59 AM

Hi everyone!

I'm new with coins.

Regards,
Siamer
NEM/XEM is one of the interesting Blockchains for me, this is strong and legitimate projects and NEM partnerships are very vast and varied
Companies such as Asta Solutions, Zeus Exchange, Dragonfly Fintech and so on have all implemented the NEM blockchain. I think this project has a good future

cryptofunn

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 11:38:42 AM

I would keep this coin in order to hedge the risks. It has already shown its ability to grow rapidly on positive news and do 2-3X. Now she is in the zone of the position. So I would keep this monster for a long time

siamer (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:17:20 PM

My portfolio is:
TRX 40%
XEM 35%
ADA 10%
XLM 15%

That is so cringe, but you said you are new to the game so also expected. Your portfolio is not tight my friend, it consists of many coins that are hype or consider "shit". (Btw not making fun of you, we were all there one time or another). Not to worry though there are a lot of real coins out there that offer real development. I would lower your exposure in XEM and TRX and try putting some of that into either ETH or holding BTC. Until you learn the markets and how they move, then I would say venture into the shitcoins after that.
Which one are shit coins ? As I said Im apriciate all suggestions as I'm new so it's nice to learn something new...
As I know end of may should be big increase of TRX ? June I will sell it Smiley

Thanks !
sehoon

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:53:35 AM

Hi everyone!

I'm new with coins.

Regards,
Siamer

If ever you bought it at a very low price, I want you to hold it and get some money if you only need to. As of now, it is still playing around $0.6 and I expect it to reach $2 in the third quarter of this year. This coin has a pretty good potential for me.

rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:58:49 AM

Hi everyone!

I'm new with coins.

Regards,
Siamer

Yes keep it. NEM will reach its ATH again. Look into the graph. NEM is about to make another rally to reach the top
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/XS6DpD3V/

yoonah

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:23:52 AM

I also hold XEM with me and I know a lot of people from my country who bag hold this coin so I suggest to hold and wait for xem to make its moment. They do not market that much and prefer to work in their project which is good for me because we can prove that they are dedicated and they don't want to advertise something that is not working yet.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: