Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:00:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Got $25.000 to invest, low KYC needed  (Read 334 times)
vladuch1

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:22:43 PM

I think you should not trust people who write here! You need to choose a project for investing yourself and not listen to people from the party. To find a really good project that will bring you a good profit after a while, you need to spend a lot of time and look at a lot of projects.
maremostro

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:10:03 PM

Apart from using a funding pool you also might try chip mixer once you are good to go

BlockChain Hotels Released 4 Video from the Series familiarizing potential investors regarding their business model and team behind the project

https://www.blockchainhotels24.com/

Be sure to grab presale bonus as the demand for smart ICOs will grow

https://i.imgur.com/yrhRaWL.jpg
ICObuyer069 (OP)

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:24:29 PM

I appreciate those of you who came forward with advice and ideas, even if you are promoting your own particular project.
The ICO markets might have had some bad actors but truth be told, I've had my fair share of those doing regular investments too. That's why I ask for Linkedin and such, I can quite easily weed out scams.
To decry all ICOs out of hand is just stupid IMO.
maremostro

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:45:05 PM

THERE is always a bad apple the saying goes, i am sure once this community matures frequency of scams and number of scammers will be much lower, personally i would set a bounty and with enough scammed ppl to chip in for the reward they would be brought to justice
gargavaar

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:47:59 PM

What's wrong with you guys, the man asked for advice on what ICOs to invest in and people start to question his sincerity or trash-talking ICOs altogether.
That is not what the guy asked for, he asked for ICOs to invest in, not questions about how he got his money or what major coins you are currently hodling and want to see go up.

To provide some actual relevant content, I have high hopes for Quantum1Net. The guy have a real damn solid team on LinkedIn with heavy players in their respective field as well as being featured in major news outlets such as Bloomberg.
You can get on may ICO papers and podcast by paying but getting on Bloomberg Markets is not something you can buy for ETH.
I've bought some of their tokens, these guys are definitely people to keep your eyes on.
https://quantum1net.com/
adamlillian

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:35:54 AM

I'm looking for a few ICOs to invest in, anyone got any good ideas?
NEON exchange is a great choice. With that big money, you can contact the token sales manager directly, they will sell you right away because you buy a lot.
This is an ICO project that is highly valued for their ideas and staff. NEON exchange will be able to list on Binance or Bittrex.
https://neonexchange.org/

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 04:42:20 AM

Choose ICO itself in this section: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
never to trust with a lot of people say. specify your own based on analysis that you can. If accustomed to choosing their own I guess later you can determine a good project for yourself.

BTCwin1

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:59:29 AM

At present, most ICO projects require verification of KYC data.
I suggest you take the CARDSTACK, which is a great project, and this project is going to build a decentralized software ecosystem.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
cryptodoe

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:00:42 PM

If you are juggling that kind of cash, I would insist on two things:

- Background checks. Check the backgrounds of the team to heaven and back. Not just to check for scammers, but also to check for teams with good intentions but insufficient skills.
- Ask how the project expects to make money. You can't just hope for the price of the token to rise on the exchanges because of hype. Does the project have associated value with the tokens, like a product or service? If it does, can the project justify the use of cryptocurrency to access its product or service?

With respect to the background, don't just check Linkedin. Check Crunchbase, gust, angel.co to see if the leaders have had success in the past with startups and such. Dig deep. If they have listed companies they founded, make sure they companies exist.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:09:58 PM

I suggest you to invest in tokenized real estate funds that offer the best of both worlds, you can invest in your favorite properties in any amount and they will remain liquid as you can sell your tokens anytime you want plus you will also get the profits and rental income, some of the ongoing projects include equi capital, GlobalReit and equibase.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
ICObuyer069 (OP)

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:36:55 PM

If you are juggling that kind of cash, I would insist on two things:

- Background checks. Check the backgrounds of the team to heaven and back. Not just to check for scammers, but also to check for teams with good intentions but insufficient skills.
- Ask how the project expects to make money. You can't just hope for the price of the token to rise on the exchanges because of hype. Does the project have associated value with the tokens, like a product or service? If it does, can the project justify the use of cryptocurrency to access its product or service?

With respect to the background, don't just check Linkedin. Check Crunchbase, gust, angel.co to see if the leaders have had success in the past with startups and such. Dig deep. If they have listed companies they founded, make sure they companies exist.

These are a given, yes. It seems that quite a lot of these ICOs are run by tech guys with next to no business experience or any successful ventures to their name. Having spent a few years as an assistant researcher or software developer doesn't give you the skill set needed to make a successful enterprise.
What I look for is guys who has show themselves capable before.
cryptodoe

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:28:35 PM

Yes, a lot of these ICOs don't have the most experienced leaderships in terms of business. If they are any good though they will attract a good body of advisors to keep them on the straight and narrow.

In any case I must insist again: not just Linkine, also Crunchbase and the others. A lot of tech entrepreneurs have moved away from Venture capital to ICO funding. If they were trusted by venture capitalists in the past they have to be doing something right.
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:30:59 PM

First rule of online posting is don't tell anyone how much money or coins you have, as you can get doxxed at any time. Also if you are asking people here on what ICO to invest in than let me clear one thing that most of the people are going to recommend those ICOs whose bags they hodl and are looking to dump them on people like you.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Old God

Activity: 434
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:37:12 PM

check it out, there is some projects that u can choose, many of them needed KYC so enjoy m8

https://icobench.com/
Dcoollakky247

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:41:16 PM

Try these ICOs and you will marvel:
PEP NETWORK
MEDICHAIN
OMNITUDE
XYO NETWORK
BETHEREUM
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:29:49 PM

You are doing it the wrong way.

Wait 10 minutes, you will offered with many good, bad, great, worst, neutral projects which will confuse you more Cheesy
^^^

I have $25,000 and I won't ask someone on what are the ICOs that I can invest this amount of money instead I'll buy bitcoin and hold it for few months if I want to take early profits.

I already have a fair amount in bitcoin. I don't like to put all the eggs in one basket and ICOs have a better potential to grow given that you do your homework and aren't an idiot. Hence this thread, I aim to branch out.
Okay, so you just simply want to spread your investments with ICO.

I'm sure that you also know that not all ICOs have a better potential to grow but looks like you are doing your homework and you know what you do.

Can't add anymore to what you plan to do.
maichimoto

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:37:15 PM

your post is like: "Shillers, come here to do your job!" Cheesy please don't take other people's words for this, do your own research to prevent from bad investments. That is the only way around it
Matb001

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:11:34 PM

So what coins / ICOs did you invest in ? Did you do a SAFT or just buy?
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:12:56 PM

It is up on you cause noone will tell you which coin will be going up in 100% but for me waves, eth and in some way lite coin could give you profit if you invest nowadays.

Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:26:50 PM

One time I also asked that I was told who had some ideas and when I listened, I just got confused and chose what turned out to be SCAM))) so you better do it yourself))
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: