Bitcoin Forum
July 24, 2024, 10:33:54 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS - SCAM OR NOT? BUY OR NOT?  (Read 1551 times)
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:02:23 PM

EOS can't turn to be scam finally. It will be serious punch to all market. Firstly because it advertised on the most expensive platforms and even on the main screen of New-York. Secondly, this is the longest ICO that collected too much money to become scam. They have resources to develop one of the best altcoins. So in my opinion we just need to wait a bit, but in reality - who knows, everything is possible.

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:25:44 PM

EOS can't turn to be scam finally. It will be serious punch to all market. Firstly because it advertised on the most expensive platforms and even on the main screen of New-York. Secondly, this is the longest ICO that collected too much money to become scam. They have resources to develop one of the best altcoins. So in my opinion we just need to wait a bit, but in reality - who knows, everything is possible.
The fact that the EOS coin is a fraud may have started to speak because at first there were certain difficulties in it, including no official or other wallet. However, it should be said that over the past two months, EOS has been ranked first among the cryptocurrencies in China for technical qualities. This coin has already pressed ethereum, which previously occupied this place. In this case, Bitcoin dropped from thirteenth to sixteenth place. I do not think that EOS can be a fraud.
ElenaN

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:43:54 AM

Eos is positioned as a good coin, but to be honest, I don’t like the fact that this coin has centralization ... Therefore, I am not very happy with this coin!
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:08:31 PM

Eos is positioned as a good coin, but to be honest, I don’t like the fact that this coin has centralization ... Therefore, I am not very happy with this coin!
dPOS is not deserve to call it centralized consensys algorithm, i recommend to you to read more about how it works. EOS can be better platform for dApps than ETH and we are already have working dApps/
JoeHilton

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:25:30 PM

EOS is a relatively new project in blockchain space that aims to radically improve what is available on the market today. The decentralized operating system, like Ethereum, will allow developers to build decentralized applications through smart contracts.
makishart
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:30:23 PM

dPOS is not deserve to call it centralized consensys algorithm, i recommend to you to read more about how it works. EOS can be better platform for dApps than ETH and we are already have working dApps/
After the some people from block.one have left from the team and create their own EOS competitor and i know about how bad EOS is.
What's your working dapps? I just curious to know more about ether has 0x and it's even listed on coinbase.
What will be happening if EOS dapps has no demand?

novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 02:31:40 PM

I have watched today #Hashed interview with Mike Novogratz. One question to him was - what do you think are more promising projects so far. He answered that one of them is EOS like it was ethereum in 2015.

dulinivanrus

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 02:36:04 PM

A good token with excellent technology, I think it will be useful for investors to store it. He certainly doesn't get better eth too, but I think good will manifest itself in the future.

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
djuragan

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:37:05 PM

There is something that i don't like form EOS, that is the process on creating wallet is complicated, other than that we should pay to make our wallet usable. Perhaps the wallet creation system could be simplified so it will be easier even for any new comers in this crypto world.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
futurefuturecoins

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:34:48 PM

The developers of the EOS project very well coordinate the development of the project from the start of development to the present. In the future, EOS will occupy an increasingly important place in cryptography and should be a strong competitor for a more mature ethereum.
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:10:46 PM

After the some people from block.one have left from the team and create their own EOS competitor and i know about how bad EOS is.
What's your working dapps? I just curious to know more about ether has 0x and it's even listed on coinbase.
What will be happening if EOS dapps has no demand?
ETH dapps has no demand and what was happened?
The most of dapps are the same as on ethereum: exchanges, gambling and games. You can compare the number of users of EOS and ETH dapps for example here https://dappradar.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: