Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:46:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I think ethereum is the best crypto next to bitcoin.  (Read 29229 times)
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:56:04 PM

With ethereum then we can make tokens, and this is certainly an ethereum advantage as it will make ethereum usage increasing and becoming popular, I agree that ethereum is the next ethereum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sashapoc

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:16:22 PM

Yes, I absolutely agree with the author of the topic. Etherum is a very technologically advanced project, which certainly contains the technology of the present, but also the future. The team is actively working on the development of the project, and the community around the Ether is not thousands but millions. The future belongs to Etherum.
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:22:07 PM

I started to like crypto and being an enthusiast with it lately. I had read many articles around in the internet and found some good attributes regarding on the  different kinds of crypto in the crypto market. And i found out that ethereum is a platform which also supports mostly of the altcoins being introduce by  its mean using ICO. Conducting a project from the crowds budget and in return from the contributions are the giving of tokens instead. And afterwards the tokens will be used in an exchange they prefer to partner with. That is why i am taking credit to ether as best crypto next to bitcoin because of the platforms being used by most of the crypto as well. What do you think? isn't it ether is the best crypto?

Indeed! I can't find any other coins, aside from Bitcoin,  that has a bigger community than ethereum. If you are into investing, ethereum has good ICO support. If you are into holding crypto, ethereum has also good long-term potential. Featurewise ethereum has a great feature set.
jokerblack

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:44:30 PM

I started to like crypto and being an enthusiast with it lately. I had read many articles around in the internet and found some good attributes regarding on the  different kinds of crypto in the crypto market. And i found out that ethereum is a platform which also supports mostly of the altcoins being introduce by  its mean using ICO. Conducting a project from the crowds budget and in return from the contributions are the giving of tokens instead. And afterwards the tokens will be used in an exchange they prefer to partner with. That is why i am taking credit to ether as best crypto next to bitcoin because of the platforms being used by most of the crypto as well. What do you think? isn't it ether is the best crypto?
I also think so, and therefore when the market returns to the ETH price, it will begin to grow rapidly.  Now ETH is a very popular coin with a large community.
vladaziya4

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:48:15 PM

I believe in Ether, it must achieve its goals, the main thing is to believe in it. We will wait for the rise, time will show everything and put it in its place.
7EXter

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:15:27 PM

I totally agree with you. ETH is a very strong altcoin. Perhaps someday in the future he will replace the king of cryptocurrency. Smiley
MasterICO

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:57:56 PM

Absolutely yes Ethereum is revolutionizing the smart contracts that give the start ups the opportunity to developed further.
kere hore

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:23:07 AM

you are right and I agree with what you say, ethereum is the best crypto coin after bitcoin.
and we need to know that there are so many projects out there using eth platforms.
which I know is yes because Ethereum has become the best altcoin after Bitcoin so from that I see a lot of people who expect Ethereum price could exceed Bitcoin because Ethereum itself has good growth and can benefit quickly
strunberg

Activity: 1316
Merit: 326

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:27:51 AM

since ethereum platform used by many ico project, now ethereum has bigger community than before.and much investor using ethereum to follow ico projects.and it is make ethereum demand rise sharply.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

DevilCredit

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:38:38 AM

yeah, I think about that too., that the ethereum is the best alternative coin and it is next to the bitcoin. it is obvious. because in any site about the ranking of coins, ethereum are always next to the bitcoin. plus the characteristic of it's that it stable, have an affordable price and low transaction. it is really worth it
I also think it is for this Ethereum to be the best Altcoin after Bitcoin. with its ability to evolve to make Ethereum into a coin that is very capable to be reliable in the future become the best and valuable Altcoin. so having Ethereum is very helpful and has considerable advantages.
Mike Tyson

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:05:19 AM

actually as of now, ethereum is the number one altcoin in the market, there is no wonder about that since ethereum has the best and has the potential to grow than any other altcoins.
yes. this is indeed an opportunity for ETH to be even better for the future. ETH is a potent, promising and profitable coin. I also see if recently there are many people who invest in it. So I am very sure if ETH coins will grow rapidly.
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 03:17:25 AM

actually as of now, ethereum is the number one altcoin in the market, there is no wonder about that since ethereum has the best and has the potential to grow than any other altcoins.
yes. this is indeed an opportunity for ETH to be even better for the future. ETH is a potent, promising and profitable coin. I also see if recently there are many people who invest in it. So I am very sure if ETH coins will grow rapidly.

There are also other platforms that were used by several tokens which can also make it very valuable like NEO and WAVES and NEM. They are not used more by the teams I think because smart contracts aren't easy to set up with them. WAVES doesn't have it yet as far as I know. The best and closes to make it very successful like ETH is the NEO.

Omtamvan

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:42:41 AM

you are right and I agree with what you say, ethereum is the best crypto coin after bitcoin.
and we need to know that there are so many projects out there using eth platforms.
I also think so because I know now that many people are investing in Bitcoin and Ethereum because these same coins can be profitable in the future and can survive for a long time and with Now Ethereum is already called the best altcoin after bitcoin

NickeyBubl

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:57:12 AM

I agree with you, I also think, that Ethereum is the best crypto next to bitcoin, because it has a very large application, it's technology is very popular at this moment, that's why many investors choose Ethereum in their portfolio
johnalyn

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:04:03 AM

Indeed! It was kinda the same as he make our investments give a better profit in the past year that he almost increase a biggest value in the market that's why more people are getting interested in investing to it in this year. And even me I also suggest it to some of my friends who are new in this field of online currency they can really help them with it.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 04:09:30 AM

since ethereum platform used by many ico project, now ethereum has bigger community than before.and much investor using ethereum to follow ico projects.and it is make ethereum demand rise sharply.
I also think so because so far that makes Ethereum more popular are the many platforms that use payment through Ethereum on an ICO project. Ethereum became the # 2 best coin after so many ICO projects that used a token payment through Ethereum.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
briton

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:29:00 AM

I also have the same thinking with you. because this ethereum also referred to as the Queen of coins, while the bitcoin is King. Then it could be that one day will be able to replace the ethereum bitcoin. It is only a matter of time only.
vividbery

Activity: 221
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:05:11 AM

Yes I agree with the above statement if the best ethereum crypto after bitcoint, but to be able to surpass the popularity of bitcoint for ethereum is still difficult, yet can be predicted also for the next few years ethereum can be above bitcoint or not, given bitcoint is a strong coint and its king of cryptocurency
AaronVanW

Activity: 198

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:06:53 AM

I do  feel Ethereum is directly after BTC yet it might require substantially more investment to defeat it, yet as I would see it regardless it will do it. ETH presently is somehow superior to anything Bitcoin, similar to the ways you can utilize it, however BTC is still more known and prevalent, so it will be a hard approach.
Luntik45

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:09:58 AM

Etherium has long been the second place of honor , Etherium is the best altcoin at the moment
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: