Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:59:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I think ethereum is the best crypto next to bitcoin.  (Read 29229 times)
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:57:13 AM

I started to like crypto and being an enthusiast with it lately. I had read many articles around in the internet and found some good attributes regarding on the  different kinds of crypto in the crypto market. And i found out that ethereum is a platform which also supports mostly of the altcoins being introduce by  its mean using ICO. Conducting a project from the crowds budget and in return from the contributions are the giving of tokens instead. And afterwards the tokens will be used in an exchange they prefer to partner with. That is why i am taking credit to ether as best crypto next to bitcoin because of the platforms being used by most of the crypto as well. What do you think? isn't it ether is the best crypto?

Based in the coin market cap it is indeed the second best coin next to Bitcoin. Ethereum is one of the coins that has strong potential in the crypto industry.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Netcave

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:04:56 AM

It's hard to say, both were created for different purposes and different uses. Ether and BTC have their own communities, have their own space.
I think both of them will continue to co exist in the future, and will complement and satisfy all investors in it.
Emilypowell85

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:33:29 AM

Now the cryptocurrency market is experiencing a deep depression, squeezing everyone out of the market. ETH now beautiful for purchasing (150-200$), I believe that it will return to its former peaks and will become even higher.
jokowo

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:54:40 AM

Honestly, I really like the type of altcoin, and especially is ethereum. Ether is my favorite altcoin, from the beginning to today, even I trade and invest in ethereum. Although I know that ether has not been able to achieve what bitcoin achieved, but I am still convinced of ethereum's future.
firewa

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:57:02 AM

I agree with you. Ethereum is the solution to the problem of the lack of expansion of Bitcoin. It has larger blocks, faster trading speeds and more advanced trading techniques. It is the best altcoin in addition to bitcoin.
saras008

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:05:45 AM

I started to like crypto and being an enthusiast with it lately. I had read many articles around in the internet and found some good attributes regarding on the  different kinds of crypto in the crypto market. And i found out that ethereum is a platform which also supports mostly of the altcoins being introduce by  its mean using ICO. Conducting a project from the crowds budget and in return from the contributions are the giving of tokens instead. And afterwards the tokens will be used in an exchange they prefer to partner with. That is why i am taking credit to ether as best crypto next to bitcoin because of the platforms being used by most of the crypto as well. What do you think? isn't it ether is the best crypto?

Yes, since the beginning the ethreum was the only altcoin strong competitor of bitcoin which became the number one cryptocoin in the world.
However, ethereum will remain second in the list where bitcoin will be at the top, this situation will remain like this, at least for the next 2-3 years.
Kool5

Activity: 266

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:09:22 AM

I agree in many respects with this saying that the etherium is one of the best crypts. After all, it is based on it different tokens, and this says something about the etherium.

цeнтp] ◣ Stake.com ◥
«Stake 2 - Игpaй yмнee»
12+ Peжимы игpы | Дocтaтoчнo чecтнo | Eжeднeвныe paздaчи
batrocio1

Activity: 70

Count Your Investment - Not your savings

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:11:46 AM

yes I agree the next big star here in crypto is the etherium,, which is very flexible in terms in trading.. It is widely use in terms in exhanging and for investing,Good Day and God bless.

https://twitter.com/batrocio
Follow me please
Ill follow you also. Thank you

n e l   |   Help developing communities earn interest
https://nel.network/
███ ████   Token Sale  ●  Sept 15th  ●   ████ ███
MariaOzawaa

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:13:12 AM

Yes, I think Ethereum is the best cryptocurrency in the market. Its technology is more advanced than Bitcoin, and it has an excellent operational team. I believe that it will have better development in the future. Its strength. There is no doubt about it.
Ibizugbe1

Activity: 272
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:14:30 AM

Someone onece twitter that "the only shitty coin is the one you haven't research". Now Ethereum has evolved and making it famous is its smart contract concept. We have other altcoins that are certainly better than ethereum but because ETH has proven it self in the general market, we tend to believe is the queen of the Crypto while keeping BTC as the King. Well as the day goes bye, we shall see how much ETH will be able to keep up.
tentara pelajar

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:20:16 AM

Yes, it is certain that ethereum coint is best after bitcoint, both of these coints each have their own advantages, and certainly very potential if for investment, there is no doubt about these two cointers.
wooiuy

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:22:24 AM

Yes, I think Ethereum is the best cryptocurrency after Bitcoin. Ethereum has the same high investment value as Bitcoin and has the value of long-term investment. And their prices have fallen sharply in this market, which I think is very suitable for investment.
xdboys1

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:23:46 AM

There are so many token in crypto and we dont know the best next to bitcoin, i think we need some study in other coin before we declare something
vallarit11

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:24:01 AM

I agree on what you are saying, because for me the number one coin here is the bitcoin and the next is the ethereum, they are the main coin in the cryptocurrency.
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:27:54 AM

Definitely ethereum is the biggest coin right after bitcoin. It will not be even surprising if it takes the lead in few years. The company is bigger than bitcoin and have more connections.
indopool

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:41:32 AM

To replace bitcoin, I think it's impossible, because Bitcoin is the benchmark for all crypto currencies there. I also think about that, that ethereum is the best alternative coin and next to bitcoin. and Ethereum has also been accepted in many legitimate ICO projects as an ICO token payment instrument. but I think Bitcoin is better known and has a very limited inventory, which makes bitcoin more expensive compared to Ethereum.
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:54:02 AM

Definitely ethereum is the biggest coin right after bitcoin. It will not be even surprising if it takes the lead in few years. The company is bigger than bitcoin and have more connections.
There is no doubt that the best coins after bitcoin are ethereum,
and it can be seen in the market that ethereum is number two

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:47:44 AM

For me that is true because the services of ethereum really satisfy the expectations and standards of investors in their company from this many people investing in their company.
TomInVa57

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:05:02 AM

Ethereum can really significantly change the usual world of cryptocurrencies and I think that it is worth investing in it. You are not alone in this opinion.
kelamiyoui

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:20:37 AM

Yes, I support this thought, Eth is very strong and preferable alternative cryptocurrency which has to be in the top of altcoins' list in the index of increasing speend for development.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: