Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:13:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best bounty reward you get?  (Read 173 times)
jademaxsuy (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 05:22:16 PM

I am really conscious in getting of rewards from the bounty campaigns and i bet many are getting through a lot of the rewards especially in those who are high rank because they are getting bigger stakes than in lower rank. And now i am eager to determine of how much possible to receive a bounty rewards. I bet you to disclose your biggest rewards being provided by the bounty managers. I need you to post that in this thread for future references and study of the cryptocurrency. I know that crypto is growing and conducting a study is the process to help it develop and making a real use since it has a lot of potentials in the near future.
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:57:01 PM

I hope my best  bounty reward will be soon with Unibright signature campaign Wink
ICO is almost ended - 88% raised and bounty reward will be delivered soon
mightcoin

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:15:57 PM

So far my biggest reward is about $ 100, I'm not so long ago in this. I think I still have everything ahead of me and I impose certain, though not great, hopes for this source of additional income. I have friends who are quite successful at this. All the forum participants wish the same.

trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:26:17 PM

I came here to... Y'know, talk about success stories in bounty campaigns but wow, seeing all you are Juniors and such, you would be swearing hard at me if I told you that... I'll wait for a few Heroes or at least Full Members, just like a TV Show, let's hide the big prize for later ^^
anti-scam

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

COINECT

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:13:13 AM

High rank can not be a guarantee to get big payouts. even you can get it bigger, of course with your skill and you can do it. Social media, or content creation from blogs and videos can also make a lot of money.
do not give up with your rank.

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄
         ▄▓▓▀▀        ▐▓         ▀▓▓▓
         ▓▓   ░▓▓▒    ▐▓     ▓▓░   ▐▓
         ▓▓    ░▀▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▀▀    ▐▓
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▀     ▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▄   ▀▀    ▀▓▓░
    ▓▓        ▓▓▓░    ▐▓     ▀▓▓▄        ▓░
    ▓▓▄▄▄    ▐▓░   ▄▓▄▓▓▒▄▓▄   ▓▓░   ▄▄▄▄▓░
    ▓▓▀▀▀    ▐▓░   ▀▀▀▓▓▒▀▀    ▓▓░   ▀▀▀▒▓░
    ▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄   ▐▓    ▄▓▓▓▀       ░▓░
    ▀▓▓▄▄  ▄▓▄   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓▒   ▓▄   ▄▓▓▓░
        ▀▓▓▓▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓░   ▀▀▓▓▓▀░
         ▓▓    ▄▓▓▓   ▐▓    ▓▓▄░   ▐▓░░
         ▀▓▄   ▀▓     ▐▓     ▀▀   ▄▓▓░
           ▀▓▓▓▄      ▓▓░      ▄▓▓▀░
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▓▓▄▓▓▓░
COINECT
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AI-based decentralized
arbitrage trading system
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:02:25 AM

You're right, high rank member get more stakes in Signature Campaign, even stakes is more than other member, but most important is project reliable and bounty reward allocation, currently my best bounty reward is TKY, sometime you need a few luck because you only know your reward value at the end
Milansilver7

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:14:59 AM

The best gift I ever got was $ 300, I got it for joining the Facebook campaign, I wanted to get $ 700 - $ 1000 from Signature campaign project, even I heard we could get $ 1000- $ 1500 from Signature Campaign.
Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:27:53 AM

I came here to... Y'know, talk about success stories in bounty campaigns but wow, seeing all you are Juniors and such, you would be swearing hard at me if I told you that... I'll wait for a few Heroes or at least Full Members, just like a TV Show, let's hide the big prize for later ^^

Looking forward to hearing about your earnings man. Hope you aren't just what your username states.

As for me, i've earned a decent amount (subjective i know but for me $100 is enough for simply typing comments online) from my current campaign Byteball. One thing i love is that the manager (yahoo) pays on time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:29:42 AM

Best reward was given by Pundi X.

I usually check project first , if i found it interesting then i usually join those campaigns of bounty to support project fully and earn more coins.

Reeddit
Twitter
Facebook
Signature
Linkedin
Steemit
Instagram

Currently i am supporting Egretia project.
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:15:09 AM

Higher rank in signature bounty rewards definitely take bigger stakes than the low rank file. Most of the high ranking members were already here few years back and some members were even more than 8 years in this forum. Currently, as a jr.member it takes 100 merits to become a full member and to be able to reach such rank, it will takes years to have it. I am just starting to join this bounty campaign and I'm hoping for my reward soon once I will be finished with my current signature campaign that I am currently enrolled.
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:21:02 AM

The bets one depends on your capacity to do the work. If you are able to join the late amount of bounties in the first place and if you think you can join almost all the campaigns are included in the single bounty program then I am sure you can end up having huge money in the form of reward. I mean there is no limit on how much social and other multimedia marketing campaigns you can join. So its upto you and your capacity to earn more and more.

Believe me there are huge number of people who call themselves as hunters of the bounty and they are called so as they earn that much in first place.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Hinugh

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:21:27 AM

I hope my best  bounty reward will be soon with Unibright signature campaign Wink
ICO is almost ended - 88% raised and bounty reward will be delivered soon

I'm looking forward for my first bounty campaign reward this coming june 15,2018.  This is my first bounty campaign and I' m eager to finish this campaign for 10 weeks. I already plan on how to spend my reward.
zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:22:47 AM

I am really conscious in getting of rewards from the bounty campaigns and i bet many are getting through a lot of the rewards especially in those who are high rank because they are getting bigger stakes than in lower rank. And now i am eager to determine of how much possible to receive a bounty rewards. I bet you to disclose your biggest rewards being provided by the bounty managers. I need you to post that in this thread for future references and study of the cryptocurrency. I know that crypto is growing and conducting a study is the process to help it develop and making a real use since it has a lot of potentials in the near future.

Be part of the bounties especially in signature campaign is very profitable, and if you have an high rank like full member sr. member hero/legendary you will gain a huge rewards. What if the campaign that you choose are great, im sure you will get a huge reward.
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:23:49 AM

Since I am new in crypto at this moment I can say anything about the reward because I haven't received anything yet but I have heard that my friend who convinced me to join here had a reward of like 1,000 usd because I think she has a higher rank as well like, senior member . I am looking forward also to join more bounties in the future and get that same reward.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 08:25:12 AM

My best reward is yet to come, I hope it will be a reward for participating in The AltairVR project, it is a very promising project that is already working, and will soon be even better! It will ongoing till 31 August and you can join it now.
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:41:03 AM

In bounty campaigns, there's no telling when an ico becomes successful in the future. You can't blame it on the managers because they are just managing the campaign. Sometimes a project can reach the soft cap but sometimes it will not reach the hard cap. So this is when you will not get paid. Even if you tried your best during the campaign. Because if the marketing of tge ico is not that well in promoting the ico and the project itself is not really promising, so investors will not want to invest in it.
boroda074

Activity: 168

ONe Social Network

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:46:09 AM

The most beautiful bounty is limo, very good project, participated there 3 weeks, but counted only two and now I have their coins for 100 dollars!

loloy

Activity: 182

The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 05:27:10 AM

In order to get higher reward from joining bounty campaigns you should rank up your account because the higher the rank the higher the stakes you can get.
and secondly, having multiple accounts will offer more bounty stake tokens at the same time like a friend of mine the one who introduced this forum and crypto to me.
He has multiple higher ranked accounts because He started early than me and this year He always participating bounty campaigns that offers him getting new altcoins at least once in every week.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD
loloy

Activity: 182

The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 05:30:20 AM

one of the best bounty campaign reward that I get is from Oyster Pearl PRL last year.
I joined it's ICO and receiving decent amount of tokens and I choose to hold because I have a full time job career that time and today Oyster offered me a one of the fastest millionaire on our local currency.
I am looking forward for the success of the Oyster Pearl PRL and hopefully the price would have to increase more in the next few weeks or after the launching of it's main net by the end of this month of May.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:27:35 AM

high ranking owned is just the bonus only. It all depends on the ability and hard work that have. with the rank of a still somewhat account yet higher if many of the following campaigns with a large allocation then can get bigger results also from on high which has rank.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: