Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:22:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best bounty reward you get?  (Read 174 times)
Crypto Jenny

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:32:08 AM

There is this bounty campaign going on by a company called Blockgrain.io, they have exciting rewards,

On Facebook

Stakes will be paid depending on friends/followers.

100-500 Followers/Friends:      1 stake per week.
500-1500 Followers/Friends:   2 stakes per week.
1500-3000 Followers/Friends:   4 stakes per week.
3000 Plus Followers/Friends:   6 stakes per week.

Application
1. Follow and like our Facebook page
2. Fill and submit THIS FORM
3. Register your shares every 2 weeks within this thread, updating your first post.

Rules:
1. Participant must follow blockgrain on facebook
2. Participants must share and like Blockgrains posts
3. Accounts with fake friends/followers will be disqualified
4. Friends/followers will NOT be updated after having registered in the campaign
hydrococo

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:34:12 AM

because I'm still the first time to join this bounty, so have never received a reward through bounty campaign. it's just often heard and read that a lot of successful to achieve many benefits from bounty. That's what makes me eager to join bounty campaign.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
ADEMNL

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:45:10 AM

So far this is $ 200 for the project Liverstars. I know, it's not very much, I just do not have enough time for bounty campaigns.I hope at least once to receive a reward more than 1 ETH.
shirahoshi

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:48:41 AM

im newbie in here so i start to find bounty and to do that job, so i cant said the best i get reward in bounty because i never get it. i hope i can like a other people in here can earn money in here and follow the project bounty and get a free coin
hotcoin1234

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:48:48 AM

I am really conscious in getting of rewards from the bounty campaigns and i bet many are getting through a lot of the rewards especially in those who are high rank because they are getting bigger stakes than in lower rank. And now i am eager to determine of how much possible to receive a bounty rewards. I bet you to disclose your biggest rewards being provided by the bounty managers. I need you to post that in this thread for future references and study of the cryptocurrency. I know that crypto is growing and conducting a study is the process to help it develop and making a real use since it has a lot of potentials in the near future.

Recently i get a coin that is very precious which is (lym), i think you are referring to signature campaigns, if you does not mind you can join campaigns that does not require you to be higher level like translation or some other services by the ICO.
Miztasnow

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:49:18 AM

I like your question, as for me i have enrolled in many bounty campaigns so far. But the only campaign that have gave me the best rewards is dragon bounty campaign.
y3v63n

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:57:44 AM

Definitely, signature campaigns are the most rewarding ones. High ranked members can earn starting from 500$ per week. But there's, of course, also the factor of how successful the project is, since these 500$ are paid in tokens that may never be worth anything.
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:59:01 AM

many things I've got from bounty. ranging from getting a lot of my dreams including inside is home. cars and also others that I can not mention. all this I get with hard work
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: