Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:35:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Masses are Coming! The Masses are Coming! DON'T sell.  (Read 4459 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2013, 03:24:53 AM

A month ago before Bitcoin started its huge surge I said Bitcoin would be worth more than gold in under 12 months and I was laughed at and called crazy.

4 months ago I said Bitcoin's ETF license was a done deal and I was called insane.  

6 months ago I said within 12 months we would see the beginning of a crypto coin revolution where Bitcoin would sky rocket past $1,000 and the masses would come in and billions of dollars would create a massive run on all the current alt coins and due to a [temporary] supply shortage we would see the biggest investment boom since the Internet tech boom of the 90's and a bigger price bubble than even the Internet stock bubble on the 1990's.

The coming Crypto Revolution: http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=the_coming_crypto_currency_revolution;

And so far I have been right on and on the contrary, everything has moved even faster than even I predicted.

What's making me sad is that I'm seeing people on various exchanges selling their alt coins excited about making a triple or quadruple.

What, are you people insane!!!

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity - there will never, ever be anything this easy and this explosive and easy for everyone on the planet [rich and poor alike] to get into ever again in our entire lifetime!

The problem is that most people in this right now are early adopter techies and not investors.  And so most of you guys have never experienced this sort of thing personally and you have no clue what's really going on and the foaming at the mouth investment madness that's about to come.

Here's what's really going on!

Bitcoin hitting $1,000 [combined with the closure of Silk Road] has brought it positive massive global media attention and has lent it vast global credibility which was not possible just weeks ago.

This in turn has caused a very large influx of new investors to come in, and this is the first wave of non-techie adopters of crypto currencies.

Since most people don't have $100,000 to risk in cryptos they see little point in putting $1,000 in order to buy a little more than 1 Bitcoin so most new entrants are now looking at the relatively few alt coins (100 alts compared to tens of thousands of stocks) and they each take their best guess and invest in what they believe will be the next Bitcoin 2.0.

Most probably don't have more than $1,000 to invest and many even less, but unlike the tech and Internet stock boom of the 90's, this is now a global phenomenon and anyone with a few fiats a smart phone and an Internet connection can now speculate on their favorite crypto coin and this is the biggest reason this crypto mania, which I called 6 months ago, will dwarf the Internet stock bubble, the whole planet, rich and poor alike will chase and invest in less than 100 crypto coins!

The combined cumulative speculative investments of every person on the planet, with some spare change and an appetite for risk, will quickly build up to a massive multi billion dollar tsunami - in just a matter of months.  And this is before the massive Hedge Funds, Mutual Funds, IRA's, etc.,  get in via the Bitcoin ETF.

This has now begun and what appears like a huge 300% quick profit to many is really just the beginning and with each passing week this investment Tsunami will continue to build momentum, speed and power and soon we will see some cryptos double on a weekly basis, with some (the ones favored by most people based on simple things like the name or similarities to Bitcoin and not what most believe to be important, like services and features) going up more than 100 fold in the coming months and a select few going up 500 fold and later next year, even 1,000 fold (100,000%) and more.

These are the exact kind of events, outcomes and price spikes I predicted 6 months ago when I first found out about Bitcoin and now most can see it's possible but too many people are selling thinking this is a common pump and dump.  

DO NOT SELL!  

If you sell you will sit on your worthless fiat waiting for a re-entry point and it will never come so DON'T SELL!

Those of you that know me know that I sold all my alts months ago and put all of my 65 Bitcoins in one coin only and that was ixCoin because I believe major investors (VC's and hedge funds) will see it as the most probable Bitcoin 2.0 due to its many identical similarities to Bitcoin and higher liquidity.

And I predicted weeks ago (when ixCoin was at ~$.02, that ixCoin will hit ~$10 in the next 30-90 days.

The coins you buy and hold are your choice but just do NOT sell.  This is only the beginning and this surge in crypto price will continue and with each passing week it will only accelerate more and more and other huge Bitcoin catalysts like the coming ETF will only fan the flames even more.

If you sold buy back in and hold, hold and hold some more and you will get life changing money very soon - in the coming 3-12 months and 30-90 days for ixCoin.

Today's price on some popular coins are:  BTC ~$800, DGC ~ $.05, LTC ~$10, and ixCoin ~$.07.

God bless and Godspeed!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hfleer

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Changing avatars is currently not possible.

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 03:49:20 AM

Sort of a Long-winded write up, but I did read it.  What's your take on Ixcoin, and that other one that put them in league with LTC, BTC.  I'm not really familiar with those, thanks.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Sustainable

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 04:12:45 AM

I think this is quite pertinent, I do believe you are wrong with IXcoin but I can really see this happening alts are going through the roof.

Cloud Mining - Mine when your computer is not on. Mine if you don't have the appropriate hardware or operating system! Mine when you are asleep! ---> https://cex.io/r/1/Sustainable/0/
Digicoiner

Activity: 310

In Crypto I trust.

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 04:13:32 AM

I've noticed in the past week the alts are all increasing against bitcoin.  Previously the prices didn't move like this.  Typically when a new coin hit an exchange the price would be high for a few trades and then bottom out after it was dumped. Occasionally one favored coin would increase in value when there was some positive news.   But now most of the alts are consistently rising - at least the ones listed on coinmarket cap. I wonder what the reason is?  Is it due to existing bitcoin holders moving their bitcoins to alts or is it new investors/speculators moving directly to alts?  Also, how long will this growth last?
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2013, 04:15:49 AM

Likely a lot of disaster is on the way too, since the vast majority of the coins on the market cap site have pathetic difficulty, way the heck too easy to 51% attack, and all have to fight for the same miners instead of all being able to share the protection of the same miners via merged mining.

When all those scrypt coins that cannot be merged mined start to go up in value things could get ugly for them...

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
Sustainable

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 04:16:07 AM

I've noticed in the past week the alts are all increasing against bitcoin.  Previously the prices didn't move like this.  Typically when a new coin hit an exchange the price would be high for a few trades and then bottom out after it was dumped. Occasionally one favored coin would increase in value when there was some positive news.   But now the most of the alts are consistently rising - at least the ones listed on coinmarket cap. I wonder what the reason is?  Is it existing bitcoin holders moving their bitcoins to alts or is it new investors/speculators moving directly to alts?  Also, how long will this growth last?

This is like the bitcoin "bubble" it hasn't popped, will it ever pop? We have never seen anything like this before, the magnitude for change is staggering.

Cloud Mining - Mine when your computer is not on. Mine if you don't have the appropriate hardware or operating system! Mine when you are asleep! ---> https://cex.io/r/1/Sustainable/0/
Yurizhai

Activity: 764
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 04:18:14 AM

I would not trust Vlad. My opinion on his motives have cycled through various different possibilities, from pure trollage to nonsense to trickery in his favor. Just what exactly do you want Vlad?
Sustainable

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 04:19:39 AM

I would not trust Vlad. My opinion on his motives have cycled through various different possibilities, from pure trollage to nonsense to trickery in his favor. Just what exactly do you want Vlad?

You cannot doubt all alts are rising at ridiculous rates, what is the reason for this?

balanghai

Activity: 364
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 04:20:15 AM

This is surely going to happen. And hopefully sooner than expected.
tagbond

Activity: 627
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 04:21:02 AM

We created Tagcoin 4 weeks ago and wasn't expecting the interest we have, and you hit the nail on the head when saying people want to invest $100 or so - We've been asked can we take Paypal, Payza etc, so we said OK for now, till they stop us taking the money. Most people want to buy a few to hold onto, just in case. Our case is building a rewards platform for tagcoin untill it reaches momentum, at which point it will be used more like a currency. Think airmiles but for any business, no barrier to entry, no costs for platform etc.

And the chinese are getting on board now for Tagcoin (http://www.btc38.com/trade.html?btc38_trade_coin_name=tag) - this is just the initial techie guys, but when the grandmas with their savings get on board, I can see altcoins really exploding.

Digicoiner

Activity: 310

In Crypto I trust.

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 04:22:00 AM

I think there are some good coins that are finally getting recognition that are well designed and still have developers supporting them.
Yurizhai

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 04:22:26 AM

You cannot doubt all alts are rising at staggering rates, what is the reason for this?

Pretty much all the cryptos are going up because they can all do the basic function Bitcoin can do. The technology is just becoming more valuable atm. I'm not saying anything Vlad just said is a lie but anyone could have figured this out, I just don't trust the guys motives. Of course he mentions Ixcoin a few times. Nothing wrong with that but..
Sustainable

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 04:24:03 AM

You cannot doubt all alts are rising at staggering rates, what is the reason for this?

Pretty much all the cryptos are going up because they can all do the basic function Bitcoin can do. The technology is just becoming more valuable atm. I'm not saying anything Vlad just said is a lie but anyone could have figured this out, I just don't trust the guys motives. Of course he mentions Ixcoin a few times. Nothing wrong with that but..

I agree but some alts do completely improve or innovate look at CGB or WDC. Faster transaction times in WDC's case or CGB's new implementation.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2013, 04:36:50 AM

I've noticed in the past week the alts are all increasing against bitcoin.  Previously the prices didn't move like this.  Typically when a new coin hit an exchange the price would be high for a few trades and then bottom out after it was dumped. Occasionally one favored coin would increase in value when there was some positive news.   But now most of the alts are consistently rising - at least the ones listed on coinmarket cap. I wonder what the reason is?  Is it due to existing bitcoin holders moving their bitcoins to alts or is it new investors/speculators moving directly to alts?  Also, how long will this growth last?

I explained exactly why the coins are going up.

Some of it is Bitcoiners moving profits but most of the run we're seeing in alts is new money and this new money will build and grow massively in the coming months.  Everyone in the world can invest in alt coins and there's less than 100 alts.

This is unprecedented and this will dwarf the Internet stock bubble. This has just begun, hold your coins and if you don't own any ixCoin I suggest diversifying just a little into it as I think that will the biggest one and it should happen in the next 30-90 days.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2013, 04:38:33 AM

I agree but some alts do completely improve or innovate look at CGB or WDC. Faster transaction times in WDC's case or CGB's new implementation.

The incoming investors are not tech savvy so they will not look at the tech they will only look at obvious things like the name, look and similarity of Bitcoin. 

Invest like investors not like techies and you'll do well.

Sustainable

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 04:40:16 AM

guys just look http://coinmarketcap.com/

mellorbo

Activity: 620

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 04:40:49 AM

i dont see anything wrong with what vlad said tbh its his opinion and he is trying to help the new people or undecided people in their decisions, yes he mentioned IXC coin a few times we all have coins we feel will do better than others and not all agree.. if you dont like his advice its simple dont take it.. i for one have bought some ixc and ill see where it goes. thankyou for the post vlad Smiley
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2013, 04:40:55 AM

Yeah, anybody could have figured this stuff out but nobody did.

Armchair quarter backs are everywhere.

And of course I mentioned ixCoin, this is my thread, i put all my BTC (65 of them) in ixCoin, and I believe ixCoin will be the biggest coin by next year, so why wouldn't I mention it?

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2013, 04:43:07 AM

i dont see anything wrong with what vlad said tbh its his opinion and he is trying to help the new people or undecided people in their decisions, yes he mentioned IXC coin a few times we all have coins we feel will do better than others and not all agree.. if you dont like his advice its simple dont take it.. i for one have bought some ixc and ill see where it goes. thankyou for the post vlad Smiley

Thank you, bro.  That's exactly my point.

I write what I believe in, and nobody has to buy what I buy.  I have been open about my ixCoin position since I started buying 5 months ago and I never dumped my coins even as ixCoin tripled.

But haters gotta hate.  This is life.  Haters usually get left behind for a reason. 

Good luck to you - don't sell ixCoin, it will look totally different in 30-90 days from today's $.07.

Yurizhai

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 04:43:14 AM

Yeah, anybody could have figured this stuff out but nobody did.

Armchair quarter backs are everywhere.

And of course I mentioned ixCoin, this is my thread, i put all my BTC (65 of them) in ixCoin, and I believe ixCoin will be the biggest coin by next year, so why wouldn't I mention it?

No I mean I did figure this out. Tons of people did. All you really did was mention the rise of the alt coins.  Yeah.. it's probably gonna continue.

So you're just a benevolent guy who wants everyone here to make as much money as possible?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: