Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:32:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Let us have some fist bump for the crypto market price increase.  (Read 74 times)
indayburakday012 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:45:17 PM

I know that there are many investors out there who are enjoying now the view from the crypto market scene. Most of the crypto are increasing as of this moment and it shows through the graphical representation beside with the crypto together with the percentage number of increase. We are now facing a good offerings in the cryptocurrency and will be hoping that this will continue to soar high as we get what we wanted to happen in the crypto market price. And since the increase has gone so far then let us have some fist bump as the crypto market price will soar high. This is my way to get more positiveness along with the increase. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
metalglowd

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 05:53:06 PM

I know that there are many investors out there who are enjoying now the view from the crypto market scene. Most of the crypto are increasing as of this moment and it shows through the graphical representation beside with the crypto together with the percentage number of increase. We are now facing a good offerings in the cryptocurrency and will be hoping that this will continue to soar high as we get what we wanted to happen in the crypto market price. And since the increase has gone so far then let us have some fist bump as the crypto market price will soar high. This is my way to get more positiveness along with the increase. 

Okay, but i doubt this thing will keep continue,because we know that cryptocurrencies' price are fluctuate. One good or bad news give big affect to the market and finally oir analysis on the chart totally changed.

This is what actually facing right now. I still cant celebrate it before i change all my coin to FIAT  Cheesy

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:18:18 PM

As we can see the market started on a positive note in April, this is a very good sign and it will be a good thing to have this trend continue in May, but we are far from where we were before, BTC ATH was above $20k and Ethereum was above $1300 and looking at the price of both we are still far from where we want to be
Hughesy26

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:36:00 PM

I think there is still much more room to grow. BTC to $40k by the end of the year minimum with BTC dominance down to 25% is my prediction  Grin

❤ MEDICcoin ❤ Discordapp.com/invite/nRAzp4d ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:42:27 PM

This is being way too optimistic. We should see the numbers and volumes before concluding anything in trading.

This is not alt season, this is still a bear rally only. Compare the volume and the rise percentage with last alt seasons. Volume is fizzling out. Rise percentage isn't at all comparable to last alt season. All alts seasons are cyclic in nature. Big cap starts moving first, then comes the Mid cap and in the last part of the alt season, lower mid caps and small caps starts booming. We have almost entered that stage. So small caps are expected to boom.

vladuch1

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:08:37 PM

The crypto market has really grown a bit over the past month, but this is still very small compared to the prices we saw earlier. I think we need to wait a little longer and we will see bullish growth already in the near future. It seems to me that this year we can see the price of ETH 1500-1800 dollars.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: