Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:10:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Custom Token Platforms  (Read 107 times)
junglord (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:59:53 PM

Hey Guysss,

I've been thinking about making a token on Ethereum Network by writing a smart contract. But the more I did think about it, the less motivation I had. Something's wrong, I know. Should move on. Or focus. But as I was wondering around the wide wide Net, I foreseen an option to build a token on their network. Yoiks! Blood started rushing my veins: yey, not the same old dapp that everyone has been doing for the past eternity.

That got me thinking: What other projects allow to build tokens on their Networks? What are the benefits? The drawbacks?
What have you tried? Which platform did you like the most?

I want the token to be fast, lightning fast (take that Bitcoin!) and the platform to have some capabilities to include a random feature (every time you make a transaction, your dog gets a cupcake, yumm)

Any features or suggestions are welcome!

I wish you all full mooon!
Cheers
nc50lc
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 5734

Self-proclaimed Genius

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:03:30 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2018, 04:48:17 AM by nc50lc

First of all, this is Bitcoin Dev & Technical Discussion Board.

Now let me rephrase that:
You... are... asking on your competitor's lawn about how to make an Ethereum token for something that's already there or as an improved version of it...
Lympo something I guess (< his/her post history).

By the way, a feature that benefits the hodlers by trading the token is an easily exploitable gimmick, opportunists will bite it.
Unless it was really planned to be like that because it's just the small part of the whole profitable "plan" for that token.

Please. move the thread to Altcoin Discussion (moved) where you could find the interested audiences/developers.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████