Bitcoin Forum
August 30, 2024, 07:23:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ask Koolio & Motaboy - CryptoIndustries Your Questions!  (Read 489 times)
Simran (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2013, 04:38:12 AM

http://thecryptoblog.com/ask-cryptoindustries-questions/

Basically, Koolio from CryptoIndustries and I have decided on a small event(Should I say that?) where you ask a question in the comments, both Koolio and Motaboy will read them and send me their responses and I will go ahead and make another blog post with the questions and answers!
This event will be from November 25th to December 2nd, and will be answered between the 2nd and the 3rd! Any updates will be made here, so stay posted!

You can ask questions like, “When are the Litecoin FPGAs going to come out?” or possibly “Any plans for a Litecoin ASIC?” and so on. Please keep the questions mature, or they won’t be answered or I will delete them and block you from Disqus.

Be aware that not all questions will be answered, but they will try to answer each one appropriately. If your answer isn’t answered, I will try to host future events where you can ask again!

To ask a question, simply comment below. If you are unable to ask a question using Disqus, please either send me an email using the Contact form above, or comment on the Reddit/BitcoinTalk listing. If all fails, just message me on BTC-e or find me on the IRC.

Let the questioning begin!

*Image Removed*
Donate LTC: LRgbgTa3XNQSEUhnwC6Ye2vjiCV2CNRpib
Donate BTC: 1AGP6xPTRvsAVhsRsBX13NUH6p6LJjyeiA
Simran (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2013, 05:15:43 AM

http://www.reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/1redw7/cryptoindustries_ama_koolio_and_motaboy/

If you feel more comfortable asking on Reddit, go ahead and do so!

*Image Removed*
Donate LTC: LRgbgTa3XNQSEUhnwC6Ye2vjiCV2CNRpib
Donate BTC: 1AGP6xPTRvsAVhsRsBX13NUH6p6LJjyeiA
Totscha

Activity: 1276
Merit: 622

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 11:25:10 AM

What's the rough estimate on pricing with lets say a 20% margin of uncertainty? We just want to know if it's going to cost closer to $1 per kHs $2 or $3.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: