Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:54:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi! I want to start an ICO but First, check out our plan  (Read 145 times)
JeevanjotSingh (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:02:30 PM

Hello people, We are working on a project that might change the world but for that we would like the support by starting ICO . But first please check out our plan for the project .

We will be building an Android app that works like:

People (nearby) can now connect each other by using this app, Here is how.
We will create an app that took user image and Details like (Name, Mobile no, Social linking, Job, Hobby, Speciality and a Description of yourself(with no less than 100 words).
Now the FUN part Begins Here... Whenever a new user(holding that app) walks or travels nearby by other user holding this app, Now new notification comes and then all the users nearby holding this app shown on a list with there verified pic only(nothing else, no details are shown right now),

Now if you want the detail of any person, to suppose user 'A' that is getting shown over the list with only it's pic now, user 'B' can pay Some of over Tokens to see it's detailed view and now the person whose details are getting shown (user 'A') will earn 90% tokens that spent by the user 'B' to see it's (user 'A') details, Get it?

-Now all the data of users will be stored over Blockchain. -All the images will be verified with face recognition from. -Mobile numbers will be verified with OTP

The motive is: -Users giving details to social media sites that are getting used figure out user's choice that profit their business but now the user is not getting anything 9By giving details)

-We will reward user with 90% of tokens when it shares it's detailed information with others' Not us(We won't be selling details instead of, we are getting 10% tokens that spent by user 'B' in (above example).

This benefits Connecting the world like never before.
Also, I was thinking if we use AR (Augment reality) to scan the face and get its details then we can easily solve lots of crimes (But that's a whole new store and new App generation(So think about it later but now only the above idea).

There are lot's of uses with this, But my idea and project will always stay Decentralized .. Please let me know if you have suggestions. I will be very thankful to you.

My last question:- Should we start ICO for this? We will be providing Whitepaper and Roadmap and all General Details.
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:38:03 PM

So this will be a kind of social media? If users register what would be their purpose in registering to earn money? But who will be interested in knowing them? Who will pay to know a particular person unless that particular user they want to see or know is an icon or an important person. You can get ideas from people’s opinion and advices in this forum i think.

JeevanjotSingh (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:45:15 AM

So this will be a kind of social media? If users register what would be their purpose in registering to earn money? But who will be interested in knowing them? Who will pay to know a particular person unless that particular user they want to see or know is an icon or an important person? You can get ideas from people’s opinion and advices in this forum I think.

Mate, I don't know why said like that "Ideas from opinion...." but
Thanks for asking I really love to answer.

Let's start with 3rd one. Who will pay to know a particular person unless that particular user they want to see or know is an icon or an important person?

- We will also be showing 'jobs' and 'name' but contact details will be hidden until someone pays. (Maybe I was not clear there).

2nd:But who will be interested in knowing them?
- If you want a new friend that you want to connect with and walking nearby you , why just not connect them (because they are also sharing info to connect new peoples) or if you want to find someone with your required job then it will help you there.

3rd: If users register what would be their purpose in registering to earn money?
- Simple, It stops SPAMS!!!!! Great question by the way..
So the thing is that people pays but we not holding everything so more people registers with us(Get it?)

So this will be a kind of social media?
- No, it's enhancement over social media. By the way it will extend with social media.

NOTE: Idea is purely mine not anyone's opinion, I want to give you a brief of what i am going to do and asking for suggestion and improvements over it. Thank you;
VeryBeginner

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:49:19 AM

First of all, I really like projects that change the world!

But in your description or idea I do not see a Game changer.
The motivation from user B to pay tokens to see Profil from user A. Why?

I see just one motivation, if user B is a lonely guy and user B a hot single girl. In this case it could work, but I think there are already alternatives at the App Store.

If you want to build an app for Android, btw a lot of guys using iOS, do it and see the reaction of market.

If you got your experience and your Test run will be successful go ahead and improve your app.

May you have to work your idea out but for now I don t see a benefit for anyone. Sorry to say.

Good luck!
JeevanjotSingh (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:14:09 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2018, 04:56:19 PM by JeevanjotSingh

First of all, I really like projects that change the world!

But in your description or idea I do not see a Game changer.
The motivation from user B to pay tokens to see Profil from user A. Why?

I see just one motivation, if user B is a lonely guy and user B a hot single girl. In this case it could work, but I think there are already alternatives at the App Store.

If you want to build an app for Android, btw a lot of guys using iOS, do it and see the reaction of market.

If you got your experience and your Test run will be successful go ahead and improve your app.

May you have to work your idea out but for now I don t see a benefit for anyone. Sorry to say.

Good luck!

Thanks, really appreciate your view... But user B can't be both... lol, But you really opened the topic a bit more,  Please let me explain.

No matter the case is, User should pay a definitive amount of money to look out someone's personal details which are only if they are nearby (like 100 feet near) to each other, like wifi or something. So the gamechanger is that now you are able to connect peoples near you without spamming. Hope it gives you my view, Please ask something if it's not clear to you.

And the motivation comes when you want a person to do a job for you that is near you,
and you want such kind of person to do that job for you. I mean as wood carpenter near you walking around, I mean lots of users are created and can be created by you people, Becuase you guys are imaginable and creative, What we delivering a product that stands with your creativity.
maremostro

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:30:19 PM

Definetly its a workable there were attempts at but didn't get enough traction/users

One of the fetures would be if one user choses if u are close we can talk/ i a m horny / i am totally interested in sailing(example) liverpool FC /motorbikes / i am feeling sad want to talk about it /....

Its an idea i have few more that would be fitting to this project. IMHO big user base i personally would love to know if on a train in a pub or alike is somebody that shares interests and/or needs and we could pass time small talking , sharing stuff that interest us, interact ... ,... etc

so keep BUMPing so every one can have a look and topic stays upfront
JeevanjotSingh (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:09:16 AM

Definetly its a workable there were attempts at but didn't get enough traction/users

One of the fetures would be if one user choses if u are close we can talk/ i a m horny / i am totally interested in sailing(example) liverpool FC /motorbikes / i am feeling sad want to talk about it /....

Its an idea i have few more that would be fitting to this project. IMHO big user base i personally would love to know if on a train in a pub or alike is somebody that shares interests and/or needs and we could pass time small talking , sharing stuff that interest us, interact ... ,... etc

so keep BUMPing so every one can have a look and topic stays upfront

Thanks for sharing your interest, really appriciate .
maremostro

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:08:50 AM

Hey jevan update the thread occasionally maybe once you will have an Ann thread send a DM be definitely interested In joining ur campaign

And being realistic... A Hooker on a corner would be totally in for the app if guys looking for a pickup would have an option for the app... Call it friends with benefits tab
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:34:46 AM

So many similar projects have gone before, I don't like social media myself and I don't think the idea is very good.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: