Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:13:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tron a top 10 crypto again! Will it stay that way? Rise more?  (Read 276 times)
Ilnet

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:16:58 PM

Tron will be at the 2-3 place near ETH late fall or early winter 2018.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 01:02:09 PM

Haha, from my point of view, and in my humble opinion Tron is just a pump and dump coin. Seems like the gossip that the owner own large amount of the TRX and he manipulate the price is kinda true. I sell all my tron last February, and I don't think I am gonna buy it again, like ever.

tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:13:49 PM

Haha, from my point of view, and in my humble opinion Tron is just a pump and dump coin. Seems like the gossip that the owner own large amount of the TRX and he manipulate the price is kinda true. I sell all my tron last February, and I don't think I am gonna buy it again, like ever.

I'm not so sure about that...  A pump and dump token for me would be something traded in one or two small exchanges like Yobit.  Lmao.

TRX's volume is in the billions now and it keeps getting listed in more and more exchanges.  If it's really just a pump and dump, then it would be the mother of all pump and dumps.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
matrix50

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:24:55 PM

I think 0.3 USD is possible in 3-4 months,  but supply is huge.
Btcmistress

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:40:39 AM

I am very impressed iith Trons performance over this bear market, it kept my head above water, and their mainnet is brilliant
Nibo2018

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:58:40 AM

Tron is one of the strongest cryptos out there, a team which is actually delivering, so I believe it will stay place and rise further
KocaEfe

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:28:58 PM

I looked at the price of Tron today and see that it has already moved it to 11th place. I look at the chart and do not yet observe the upward movement of bitcoin. However, I do not deny that this is a very promising coin, which must be in every portfolio.

https://coincodex.com/crypto/tron/
darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:21:16 AM

I looked at the price of Tron today and see that it has already moved it to 11th place. I look at the chart and do not yet observe the upward movement of bitcoin. However, I do not deny that this is a very promising coin, which must be in every portfolio.

https://coincodex.com/crypto/tron/

TRX is a very cool coin. Although I have been holding Tron for a few months only, I believe, I am doing the right thing now to sell it. It has a good future where it will grow: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KVYigy8EPU&t=7s
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:10:28 AM

Tron will be at the 2-3 place near ETH late fall or early winter 2018.

in my opinion dont buy any coin except btc or eth in recent times.
they will dominate market until 70%
buy after that other coins
DonTsTop

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:40:49 AM

Well to me, Trons is a good coin and has shown some potential moves and it being among the first ten cryptocurrency is a good sign of positivity for it and it may likely become better in coming years but for now, I think the coin is more of a pump and dump.
muslol67

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:46:18 AM

The Tron was one of those I watched and expected to rise. But I guess this will never happen. I do not think TRX can be successful in the near future.
JofryTheKing

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:14:07 AM

I can't wait for this coin to run out of gas, and then I can say "I told you so'.
Soon, the tron is just a pump that lives at the expense of the demand for it and, of course, the untwisted name. I do not see any features in technology or even advantages.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 11:15:13 AM

The Tron was one of those I watched and expected to rise. But I guess this will never happen. I do not think TRX can be successful in the near future.
Ya i think it will never happen too because the CEO of Tron (Justin Sun) just keeps coming up with new coins to pump his bags. Watch in a month he’s going to come up with another shitty coin, probably SunCoin, if it’s not already created. So with this kind of act from the CEO, i lost my faith on this coin.

Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 11:27:16 AM

Ya i think it will never happen too because the CEO of Tron (Justin Sun) just keeps coming up with new coins to pump his bags. Watch in a month he’s going to come up with another shitty coin, probably SunCoin, if it’s not already created. So with this kind of act from the CEO, i lost my faith on this coin.

I do like tron because of its really cheap and fast fees, cheaper than XRP or DOGE. However, it really depends on their team especially the CEO where he wants to go with his project. If he can just focus and dedicate his team in developing further this network, I believe it will still go up and be included again in top 10. Other coins as TRC20 are really very cheap in fees, just compare the USDT-TRC20 with other networks and you will find out quick how cheap they are in terms of fees.
guydin

Activity: 686
Merit: 103

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 03:59:39 AM

Tron is a rather convenient Blockchain especially for microtransactions because of its speed and cheapness. It is included in the top 5 of Blockchains and I believe that it will keep it up.
What also can push its price is some news. For example, TRON announced that the network’s BTFS file storage system will integrate with DeFine in September (new partnership). TRON plans to expand its NFT ecosystem that is also in hype now.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: