Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:04:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC + Altcoins VS National Cryptos  (Read 260 times)
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:55:43 PM

It can all happen for the future, but I do not think it's as easy as you say, because we understand that bitcoin has the belief of the world community.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:11:46 PM

When bitcoin become popular , every one try to make similiar copy for bitcoin , well it's normal.
Let's take a look on amazon and Ebay , they are similiar but different ,right ?

For who able to win people's heart , it can keep exist longer than other unpopular !
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:42:46 PM

In this case competition is good, but in what way do altcoins contribute towards competition? It's not that Bitcoin has to prove anything, especially so when you take into consideration that if I use Bitcoin as form of payment, why should I use another coin in the same way? Altcoins have to make sure they differentiate themselves from the crowd in their own way, and that's exactly what we see happen. On the other hand, Ethereum hasn't really much competition in its own ecosystem range either. Just like Bitcoin is the one and only in its own ecosystem range, Ethereum is so too, which perfectly explains why it enjoys such popularity. Having that first mover advantage is very important....
dongosquad

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:13:05 PM

National cryptos, if it is realized it is a government effort in controlling cryptocurrency is safe and has an official administrator. So far the prohibition against bitcoin and altcoin is of a decentralized nature so that it can not be controlled by the government. So with the national cryptos, the government can control it, but inevitably it will depend on bitcoin prices.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
iconternal

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:39:27 PM

Yes it could happen that bitcoin will be made in their national currency but this can be a time or a very complicated process to apply.

ANYONE
(ANY)   www.any-one.org   (ANY)
Investment Platform
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1499

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:05:39 AM

Hi everyone,

I have some thoughts about the future of cryptocurrencies. At some point, even if they do not get to be regulated, still the countries will have somehow their own digital currencies issued. How do we make sure that BTC will dominate the respective national cryptos of each country? Or BTC will eventually turn entirely into an asset, leaving space for other currencies as means of payment?
Simply thoughts about the future from a new guy.

I don't think any altcoin is a threat to bitcoin. If it happens to be a threat, by now we would have seen an impact especially when market is over burdened with thousands of altcoins. Same goes with national crypto currency as well because a national crypto currency will have boundary limitation and it will be strictly centralized. So the users of bitcoin will continue to use it without even giving a second thought. Probably some percentage of their portfolio will go to their respective national crypto but bitcoin will remain as the king of all time. I don't see any competition between these two.

Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:19:20 PM

I know only one national crypto is Venezuelan Petroleum or something like that. It's hard to judge the situation with national crypto currency leaving in another country on the other continent, but as I see from news everything is going well and Petroleum has some kind of success. It would be interesting to hear opinion of the insider, so if any of you have something to share, please, reply.
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:59:06 PM

I don't think it is possible that having an altcoin to threaten bitcoin near in the future, so far there is no other cryptocurrency that having potential who can replace by bitcoin level. And national crypto will the same an altcoin but one thing I am sure this coin will be centralized and the price was controlled by the government, while on other hand bitcoin and other cryptos were not due to a decentralized coin.

I have some question that ruins in my mind, time to time countries adopting cryptocurrency it has a possibility that cryptocurrency or bitcoin will be legalized it has a chance of being centralized coins?
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:31:05 PM

Hi everyone,

I have some thoughts about the future of cryptocurrencies. At some point, even if they do not get to be regulated, still the countries will have somehow their own digital currencies issued. How do we make sure that BTC will dominate the respective national cryptos of each country? Or BTC will eventually turn entirely into an asset, leaving space for other currencies as means of payment?
Bitcoin wont eventually turn into an asset nor to be a coin to dominate when it comes to digital aspect or transactions.We are already gradually seeing now that government do create their tokens inspite on using up bitcoin.Why? This simply answers that they dont like to consider to buy or use up to those things which cant really be controlled.They are already aware into its feature this is why they do come to a point or do have idea to create a coin instead which will be entirely controllable by them.
hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:14:52 PM

Hi everyone,

When a country starts its own crypto currency, it has finally understood and agreed the strength of crypto currencies. Just like other ICOs, when they start up, they need to go through ICO journey and get through to gain values. Every action is depend on bitcoin. So either way, the country has to adapt bitcoin at the beginning. Not every new crypto gains its place in the market. So one needs to get adapted to crypto currencies. National cryptos still become one of the altcoin anyways.
the best thing is when a country agrees with the existence of bitcoin they should be able to regulate it and make its own regulation for bitcoin use because bitcoin can destroy their economy if not regulated.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:50:07 PM

the best thing is when a country agrees with the existence of bitcoin they should be able to regulate it and make its own regulation for bitcoin use because bitcoin can destroy their economy if not regulated.
Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:48:27 PM

Hi everyone,

I don't know about some cryptos. Bitcoin i've only knew! So, maybe that national cryptos is not popular?

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:25:12 PM

We like and trust the ideas behind the decentralization,We love that there is no need for intermediaries,By the different coins there is no need to hire someone to achieve our business or another special goals,Let's get ethereum how strong and smart is it...So I just want to say that the key is the idea behind the concrete project and if people have trust in it cryptocurrencies will be the number one,Anyway everything depends on how people value it...
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:29:24 PM

When bitcoin become popular , every one try to make similiar copy for bitcoin , well it's normal.

For who able to win people's heart , it can keep exist longer than other unpopular !
It is inevitable mostly when something is gaining too much attention it will gather more people that are too curious that's why it will easily could gain some attention and will lead to a popularity. Bitcoin was not that too popular to everyone since it was not legal and it is just merely used in the black market until most people are starting to use it as a type of untraceable transaction of the owner, that's why most people that likely to use it are those people who buy in the black market.

KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:58:32 AM

over the past few years the rise of bitcoin to date and this is a sign that bitcoin is getting popular or arguably more digital or crypto currencies are using worldwide.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:50:06 AM

Everything is really not yet certain where the direction is about that, which obviously I think it will be difficult if Btc replaces the common currency and will be prioritized, fiat will still be the most preferred. I think crypto will only be a virtual currency (alternative currency) that will not go extinct.
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:12:34 PM

It would be really interesting when there is a competition takes place between fiat's and crypto,  a competition between crypto currencies enters which would cast a new violation. Let's push up crypt movement amongst nations.  Let bitcoin or other crypto rule the nation's and bring economic growth standard to next level.

entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:28:19 PM

Everything is really not yet certain where the direction is about that, which obviously I think it will be difficult if Btc replaces the common currency and will be prioritized, fiat will still be the most preferred. I think crypto will only be a virtual currency (alternative currency) that will not go extinct.
I think so too that fiat will still be existing along with other cryptocurrencies as a mode of payment as the crypto payments will not be fully implemented in all places in the world because of some technological problems. As for making national cryptocurrency, Japan is already planning to do it so it is to be expected that other countries that accepts crypto will consider doing this as well since they know that blockchain technology is a big help to minimize cost with more efficient transactions.

I don't think it is possible that having an altcoin to threaten bitcoin near in the future, so far there is no other cryptocurrency that having potential who can replace by bitcoin level. And national crypto will the same an altcoin but one thing I am sure this coin will be centralized and the price was controlled by the government, while on other hand bitcoin and other cryptos were not due to a decentralized coin.

I have some question that ruins in my mind, time to time countries adopting cryptocurrency it has a possibility that cryptocurrency or bitcoin will be legalized it has a chance of being centralized coins?

The coins develop so far are decentralized which means no one controls it except maybe for Ripple but when the government decides to create their own cryptocurrency then it would be centralized since they have control of it.

Take a look at this article https://www.coinspeaker.com/2018/05/16/mufg-japans-largest-bank-plans-launch-cryptocurrency-2019/

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████