Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:21:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Prayer to ALL bounty managers  (Read 564 times)
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:09:31 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 04:03:26 AM by Flor1982

I did many twitter campaigns and for many bounty managers I have the same problems:

1) I have to spend a lot of time to know when the campaign will finish -> why you just don't make a RED text in first message on TOP saying " BOUNTY FINISH AT...." ?
2) I have to spend a lot of time when the campaing has finished to know if I have to do something (Like making KYC or filling a final form etc...) -> why can't you ask this information when we joined the bounty?

So please take my advices..... as bounty managers ask us to follow the rules, please try to make our job more faster and easier as you can...

I feel sorry for you but maybe you just charge this thing to your experience in which the next time you join another campaign then try to double check and review their road map in their website then ask it in the telegram so that your time will not be wasted again. Sometime BM are very busy but i agree to you that as we follow the rules the BM should do their job of updating immediately so that we will know if our rules were really followed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 02:18:44 AM

I thought you will going to say the prayers here in the forum because if you do then there is a possibility that we will be able to determine your religion. Anyway we are having the same thing that came up to my mind. Some bounty campaign managers are not doing their job well and they are not giving stakes also even if you have a complain already and followed the rules and regulation on that bouny campaign. I bet they are somehow tired on the numbers of bounty participants that they allowed to join in the campaign which made them moe complicated on managing the bounty campaign.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:21:02 AM

There are different bounty managers with different managing styles. Some may provide intact informations that you may want to know, some will let you know when will the ico will launch or will end.
But still, they are the manager and we (the participants) tend to follow their campaign rules.
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:25:20 AM

I have a prayer to my bounty manager hope they can work with good and good reputation to be trusted to be a good project holder and keep every trust there. so bounty manager can work optimally and there is no cheating. that's what counts.
zhanghoqi5

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 02:31:36 AM

I've found the end date in most of the ads I've added, so I think it's time to check the page.

Since we have chosen the reward of the project, we should always pay attention to the dynamic of this project, because we are already the employees in this project when we join.
AteenaD

Activity: 208

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:35:24 AM

I did many twitter campaigns and for many bounty managers I have the same problems:

1) I have to spend a lot of time to know when the campaign will finish -> why you just don't make a RED text in first message on TOP saying " BOUNTY FINISH AT...." ?
2) I have to spend a lot of time when the campaing has finished to know if I have to do something (Like making KYC or filling a final form etc...) -> why can't you ask this information when we joined the bounty?

So please take my advices..... as bounty managers ask us to follow the rules, please try to make our job more faster and easier as you can...

You obviously have a point and i am in one with you. But to no offense, bounty managers have equally so many things inline for them likewise to attend to.  Checking reports were undeniably occupying most of their time. Taking part in the campaigns telegram channel is one way of knowing all there is to know in regards to their campaign. Be observant. Asking questions will not hurt us a bit. I think we as bounty participants should also do our part.
darmin

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:53:08 AM

If there is no information on post who made, then open the ICO website you belong to. land within the site will certainly there was a time when bounty ends. for KYC is indeed rare who gave information and only some are told from the beginning. specifically for this indeed should there be information in advance so that it can be easy to prepare all the requirement.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
peie3691

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:08:57 AM

In some cases, the bounty manager is just an estimate of the end time at the very beginning, and many projects will temporarily change the end time, and more will be extended. There is also an unsatisfactory fundraising by the project team, resulting in the inability to pay the rewards in a timely manner.
pk lurah

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:29:22 AM

in my opinion, Most gift managers cannot give you all the necessary information about the gift. It's in your place to ask the manager or introduce yourself to some other apps and sites. And Just a good manager who's been doing this. They provide detailed information about their favorite threads: End of bounty, weekly reports, and clear detailed rules. I hope all managers will know this and make the gift thread easy to understand.

familiabitcoin

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 03:39:24 AM

it was the same as what I experienced, so I kept reporting on the job every week without knowing when the campaign was over and that made my time wasted.

BITCOIN REAL  ╼ ╏ ╾  THE REVOLUTION BEGINS
BTCr - BTC Revolution 2.0 - A Community Hardfork
mybloomingpath

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:23:06 PM

Agree that sometimes we have to face difficulties in mentioned issues. At the same time managers also have to manage many campaigns at the same time with thousands of participants and rules could be changed very quickly by the owners of campaign . I thing bounty managers also not interested in answering same questions about end of capaign, KYC etc and they understand our problems.
vastmast

Activity: 378

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:32:36 PM

I fully agree with what you have said in this regard. we are experiencing many problems such as changing the rules afterwards, not being notified when the campaign is over, giving stake missing. Sometimes you can remove the signatures one month after the signature campaign is finished Cheesy

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
painmaxx

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:36:08 PM

Of course, they try to make the company more simplistic, but not all bounty managers do it. Therefore, it is worthwhile to look at each of them.

sinichi homes

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:37:46 PM

yes I agree with your opinion. I even still have one manager who has not completed the rights when a small part has received but why most have not received. but the project is long overdue. so please the managers to always provide detailed information.
princesocapuyo

Activity: 238

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:51:28 PM

OP is right. I hate how these bounty managers do not put the necessary information at the start of the bounty campaign so bounty hunters can know exactly what they are getting into to know if they will participate or not. Springing up the compulsory know your customer protocol after the bounty hunters have finished posting is misleading and should not be allowed. please change it.

r0nin87

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 07:24:52 AM

I also agree that the company bounties would write in their conditions more precise requirements when the company started working when it finished accepting the participants.  Not everywhere it is written - and it really takes a lot of time, which can be spent on more promising work.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:35:38 AM

Different Bounty Campaigns have different bounty managers with different rules. I think as a bounty hunter it is our job to read and check before joining any bounty campaign to know if the campaign is still going on or not.
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 06:54:16 AM

I think it currently is not a big problem. many bounties already provide information on bounty until when they walk and even use KYC and not. even when it is extended also will be informed clearly. the bounty of good will have everything systematically and perhaps when you come across many that don't have clarity might be questionable quality bounty manager.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 07:05:10 AM

Real reasons why I join bounties that are well spelt out about their dates. There are some bounty managers that are good at that and I follow join their bounties, any bounty that is not specific about start and end date is not for me at all. It does not matter how much they promise to pay, I will prefer a one or two months bounty that has specific duration as it helps one plan his activities and know directions better than living in assumptions. Time is of essence

shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 07:23:06 AM

I think few ICO do it as you described in your post mostly do well but take some extra time now incoming or recently finished ICO as compared to previous year bounty distributions.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: