Bitcoin Forum
August 30, 2024, 07:23:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is liteaddress.org safe?  (Read 1682 times)
jimmypagey (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 08:21:07 AM

Huh I was just going to buy litecoins and put them in a paper wallet, whats the best paper wallet you can use? How safe and reliable is Coblee's  github download of the liteaddress.org generator?? And I was wondering if it was possible for encrypted paper wallets to ever glitch in the system in BOTH BITCOIN PAPER WALLETS AND LITECOIN PAPER WALLETS??  I Want to make encrypted paper wallets for both litecoins and bitcoins, so would you say both those github downloads for bitaddress.org & liteaddress.org are safe? & last of all, are encrypted paper wallets the safe way to go for storing them for the next 10 years? will they ever be outdated and incapable to unlock?   Grin And what are the standard fees on blockchain for sending 28 bitcoins to another paper wallet??  someone warned me that if I didn't send a certain amount of miners fees my transfer may never go through?Is that true? & How long should it take?
Thanks,
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: