Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:16:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DECENTRALIZED OR CENTRALIZED?  (Read 3842 times)
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:31:04 PM

For me, I will choose decentralized obviously. There is most likely that decentralized is superior to concentrated on the grounds that it implies opportunity and it will give you flexibility later on and that is the reason it is best to simply get into the cryptocurrencies since digital forms of money are the in beginning and the influencer for our reality to begin getting into decentralized framework moreover.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Emilyp

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:38:46 PM

Decentralised is the best way to go because it offers a higher level of security, anonymity, it's faster compare to centralised solutions. Bitcoin is best left the way it is than giving governments control over it.
beliomir

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:50:38 PM

bitcoin is decentralized yet, but if 51% of all bitcoins fall into one hand, it will automatically become centralized.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:53:50 PM

Many individuals agree and have the same opinion about bitcoin as decentralized digital asset, a system without a central bank or single administrator is more favourable.
   But somehow, numerous citizens want also the bitcoin to be centralized, because others believes it can remove barricades and walls to allow more easily reached and democratized financial and economic infrastructure.
   For you what is your own perspective regarding this matter?

I would choose decentralized over centralized. You know why? It is because banks and government cannot control it due to anonymous transactions. On top of that, decentralized transactions are much faster than relying on centralized ones. It is why Bitcoin was designed to be a decentralized cryptocurrency.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
longwintershere

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:57:54 PM

Many individuals agree and have the same opinion about bitcoin as decentralized digital asset, a system without a central bank or single administrator is more favourable.
   But somehow, numerous citizens want also the bitcoin to be centralized, because others believes it can remove barricades and walls to allow more easily reached and democratized financial and economic infrastructure.

Decentralization is the most attractive aspect of bitcoin and blockchain for me. Finally every average Joe can have the power in his hands and doesn't need to be told what to do

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
mensha

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:11:52 PM

Bitcoin and other altcoins are built up using blockchain architecture. And Blockchain concept totally work as a decentralized system. Decentralizing is the inbuilt concept in blockchain based crypto currencies. Because of this, it is very contradictory thing to build centralized coin.
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:24:35 PM

some information I read is that 40% of crypto users are comfortable choosing bitcoin with a decentralized system.

so, the expectations of some people to change the bitcoin system will not come true. bitcoin will always be decentralized forever.
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:26:34 PM

I think that bitcoin should be decentralized and just maybe some regulations so that bad elements cannot take advantage of bitcoin animosity. If government want to tax bitcoin then our coin exchanges are already do7ng that.

oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:57:57 PM

I believe that it is necessary to centralize bitcoins, so that through it do not washed money and do not buy prohibited substances or items. If it is centralized, then a lot of people will believe in it and really start to break the walls of distrust.
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:59:56 PM

i prefer decentralized
because i do not want people to know who i am and how much money i have
i want to remain anonymous

JoshJelly

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:26:07 AM

I prefer to be Decentralized. Why? Because it is broad, because of the barriers of communication and oversea connection we probably having a hard time to sight what's happening on the world, good thing this decentralized projects enters the market that allows to reach others by the use of technology.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:30:28 PM

I believe that it is necessary to centralize bitcoins, so that through it do not washed money and do not buy prohibited substances or items. If it is centralized, then a lot of people will believe in it and really start to break the walls of distrust.
Depending on where you live, centralized currency can not solve all the problems involving money laundering and other criminal acts. Fiat currency (cash) is good for those kind of things too. At the end people will always find a way to do their business.
Also large part of community that supports bitcoin, supports it because its decentralized. If you take away that, many would leave and probably everything would go to waste.
Rosa Paula

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:10:02 PM

We like bitcoin in light of the fact that it is a decentralized unrest. In my view, I think the decentralized framework is far superior to Centralized. Incorporated means it is controlled by a group or somebody can control that by their need. Yet, in decentralized, anybody can carry out their activity without authorization. I think, in this crypto, the vast majority of the general population love the decentralized framework. On the off chance that I look at in the crypto trade amongst concentrated and decentrali9ed trade at that point, numerous individuals love a unified trade for their security and decentralized has a dread of programmers.
delightme

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:12:35 PM

Bitcoin is Decentralized, No single institution controls the bitcoin network.It is maintained by a group of volunteer coders, and run by an open network of dedicated computers spread around the world. This also attract individuals and groups that uncomfortable that are uncomfortable with the control that banks or government institutions have over their money
Sama517

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 10:21:26 PM

What has made Bitcoin gain so much popularity is the fact that it is decentralized. This is what makes it unique. If you take away that uniqueness, Bitcoin may well be dead and dumped. I want it to remain decentralized so that every holder will continue to be in full control of his/her resources.

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
mr-sk

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:27:00 PM

Bitcoin is not centralized unless that you are using some websites in where they need your data in order to be able to move your coins, in that case, bitcoin would be centralized. But no, the ideal thing of bitcoin was to be fully decentralized.

Telegram
kimpena

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:31:16 PM

What has made Bitcoin gain so much popularity is the fact that it is decentralized. This is what makes it unique. If you take away that uniqueness, Bitcoin may well be dead and dumped. I want it to remain decentralized so that every holder will continue to be in full control of his/her resources.
Yes I chose it to be decentralized than centralized. Even centralized has a possiblity to have regulation that will make it more organized I was afraid that the government will not manage it or become greed unlike when it was decentralized no one can control it even the rich people in the world.

Piranha1

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:45:07 PM

I don't want bitcoin to be controlled by institutions or individuals because it would defeat the purpose on why bitcoin is being created. We only want exchanges to be regulated to control scams and fraud brought about by those exchanges.
farosa

Activity: 506
Merit: 101

1 & 0 😏

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:07:33 PM

The one of the basic reason of Blockchain system is there is not need middle man, this is the decentralized system. It gives people their freedom in digital money. I don't understand why developers gave millions of dollars to the centralized exchanges.
MommyElsa

Activity: 387

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:31:47 PM

Yes it is much better to be decentralized and leave it thatvway,  by that,  the other parties may not be able to control it.

Maybe the payment system,  it should be centralized to make it more useful.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: