Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 11:23:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DECENTRALIZED OR CENTRALIZED?  (Read 3850 times)
Bondho Kompeni

Activity: 507
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:40:35 PM

Certainly decentralization, many people feel that bitcoin can be controlled, but unfortunately they can not provide definitive proof so I think that bitcoin is purely decentralized.

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:44:54 PM

I like how things are currently working right now. The network decentralized and the management centralized. We need also to protect the users. Bitcoin is like money.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:01:25 PM

Many individuals agree and have the same opinion about bitcoin as decentralized digital asset, a system without a central bank or single administrator is more favourable.
   But somehow, numerous citizens want also the bitcoin to be centralized, because others believes it can remove barricades and walls to allow more easily reached and democratized financial and economic infrastructure.
   For you what is your own perspective regarding this matter?

It doesn't seem to sound like bitcoins anymore once we centralize it. Imagine, we have to use banks to transfer bitcoins. What's so different about it when we just use fiat money instead, right? Might as well leave bitcoins and go back to using money.

ember.suc

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:04:19 PM

Hello, I am a student physicist of Novosibirsk State University. Our platform scientificcoin.com is recruiting users. We do not sell anything, but we need experts, developers, scientists, and journalists.
SCIENTIFICCOIN is a Blockchain platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation.
Scientificcoin.com (the main information website of the project).
Scientificcoin.io (the beta version of the crowdfunding platform for scientific researchers).
Hireascientists.com (freelance platform for the science industry).
I hope I did not inconvenience you with my letter.
https://t.me/joinchat/CeookU293Bn2xGARpNZQGQ
Yuri Taksanov
Zabzab9

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:07:14 PM

Bitcoin is totally decentralized for whatever remains of our lives.
The government and the elites need it however the way that they can't make a move any longer.
Harribel03

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:08:21 PM

Most of the people here wants to have decentralisation since we are all choked by the government. It seems like we are on a jail and they manipulated us from the beginning. But since the government do anything to become powerful, they will make cryptocurrency as a centralized and controlled by one authority. Well, I think whatever we did, the penultimate power is upon the government officials.
FalconB

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:44:48 PM

It is difficult for me to say something concrete, the problem is in the crypto currency in its merits. Anonymity is both good and bad at the same time. I like the concept of anonymity, but I understand that it can be used by dishonest people for mercenary purposes, it upsets me
Notrem

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:51:40 PM

It clearly depends on how do you use your bitcoins and how you are spending them, if you are using centralized exchanges and websites, then it is more than obvious that it is centralized, otherwise, no, it is all upto you to be decentralized or not.

tamquocchi33

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:43:05 AM

Big corporations are also being used. When it comes to funds, it is the goal of every business to seek security, as well as efficiency, two distinct aspects in a decentralized market rather than a centralized market but the government receives More taxes and control then we have limited access to crypto that needs to exist as the government wants.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:13:48 AM

Many individuals agree and have the same opinion about bitcoin as decentralized digital asset, a system without a central bank or single administrator is more favourable.
   But somehow, numerous citizens want also the bitcoin to be centralized, because others believes it can remove barricades and walls to allow more easily reached and democratized financial and economic infrastructure.

It doesn't seem to sound like bitcoins anymore once we centralize it. Imagine, we have to use banks to transfer bitcoins. What's so different about it when we just use fiat money instead, right? Might as well leave bitcoins and go back to using money.

In my opinion, If bitcoin will being centralized In the future, I think It will be the beginning that bitcoin destroyed gradually. Coz, government can able to manipulate It because the anonymity will be gone.
kimjongun92

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:14:52 AM

Hopefully the mining issues can be resolved. The most unique feature of Bitcoin is decentralized and nobody knows about its transactions. If Bitcoin goes by the rules and focus, then the encryption market will not be the same.
decidedung

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:28:43 PM

If Bitcoin goes by the rules and focus, then the encryption market will not be the same. Classification is one of the main selling points of bitcoin and is the biggest reason why people go crazy about it. People say that concentrating bitcoins can destroy barricades and walls that will cause the collapse.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:07:50 PM

No, making bitcoin centralized won't bring any good things. Bitcoin should be stay on decentralized so no one can govern and monopolized bitcoin.
from my perspective, there has never existing a decentralized digital currency before cryptocurrency, so it will be better to stay decentralized.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
kukurikapu

Activity: 134
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:12:46 PM

It is best for bitcoin to still have its decentralized characteristic. Every country has their own authority, so it is best for bitcoin to stay the same. Bitcoin will be not much helpful if it becomes centralized.
AnnaGeraMsk

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:19:08 PM

bitcoin is already there and it is decentralized, at the moment what the states can do is control exchangers, but neither as private transactions
toreserve

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:59:58 AM

Bitcoin is decentralized and it is always decentralized. Decentralization is  the only that keep bitcoin alive. If it is centralized, It may disappear
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:16:40 AM

I would not say a centralized system is much better than decentralized system. I believe both of them have its own advantages and disadvantages. The real problem lies not on the currency and the system but rather on the people who are using and operating such systems. Humans are greedy and it is the main source of problem and whatever system we may choose as long as human nature does not change for good then both centralized and decentralized system will encounter problems on the way.
jaymor11

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:27:40 AM

Numerous citizens want also the bitcoin to be centralized, because others believes it can remove barricades and walls to allow more easily reached and democratized financial and economic infrastructure. for being decentralized of bitcoin a huge of people is definitely reach their goals and perspective in life in a short period of time even the people who is in the young age for now they already become successful in their life because the benefits and opportunities that bitcoin decentralizing system that it has.
PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:41:28 AM

A centralized system is good such that there is always a management that oversees things. However there are concerns about bitcoin controlled because some freedom as investors might be taken away like when too much taxation can be imposed. Similar to exchanges for cryptocurrencies where the investors or coin buyer may not have the right to question their pricing values as a result it will be hard for you to really gain some profit.

shu_22

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:18:48 AM

Decentralized network surely has a lot of advantages over centralized ones. They provide transparency in the network by granting access of the database to each member which minimizes the chances of manipulation with the records.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: