Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:11:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can market go down now?  (Read 190635 times)
Veseloff

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:55:53 PM

Of course, this market can do anything, and we cannot influence the decision of the leaders of this market, those who control price and volatility. We can only tolerate and earn when we can.

Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:59:07 PM

Many traders predict that at the moment the price will rise to the level of about $ 5k - $ 6k, and later unfortunately it will fall again and this time it could be the bottom at around $ 1.5k

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Boys27

Activity: 329
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:04:08 PM

the cyrpto market can still go down depending on the number of requests in the trade, but at the moment I think the lowest price and the price will turn up, so take advantage of this opportunity to get a profit.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                         
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:26:04 PM

The rise and fall of the crypto market i see is a frequent occurrence so we should not worry. Now i see the market is turning green when Bitcoin reaches $ 5,600.
yes indeed at the moment the price of the coin is dropping dramatically even to ride it is very difficult and it is very disappointing. I don't know what makes crypto like this, it's very confusing. the most important thing is that we must always be patient and pray that all of them will soon recover.
VasyaPupkin

Activity: 322

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:47:17 AM

Hey what do you think, can scenario of January repeat? I mean can everything suddenly fall again?
Far below, I think the goal has been achieved, now  can calm down and recover the market a little. Otherwise, the loss of investors may result in additional problems of an already weakened situation.

atayating

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:50:10 AM

The cryptocurrency market will change for a variety of reasons. I think this year's bear market may continue until next year, because there are still no projects on the market that can attract a large number of traders!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:33:24 AM

Hey what do you think, can scenario of January repeat? I mean can everything suddenly fall again?
isn't it as an investor we already know and understand the risks that will be gained in investing with crypto currencies I think the development of crypto currencies no one can know for sure so confidence and patience are the main capital in investing
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:40:30 AM

The market may decline further. This is likely. But I am also confident in the opposite, the time will come and we will see a repetition of growth in 2017. A lot of people left this market because of the decline. But cryptocurrency is very promising and this is the future.

Leenwar

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:27:00 AM

Bitcoin has high potential for growth and a lot of room for growth. I don’t think its inherent demand will allow it to go below $3000 in the next few months.
biddicoin

Activity: 1077

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:35:44 AM

it happens right now LOL many coins fall again even on lowest price in this year
it means that we must be patience to wait the price increases, but no one knows when it would happen

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
whiteblue

Activity: 1246

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:32:32 AM

yes of course the market can reduce prices and currently the price of the cryptocurrency falls and it seems that many traders are stuck at expensive prices so you should be able to be careful with the conditions of the cryptocurrency market.
spastikss

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:39:26 AM

Everything seems possible. The market can go up and go down. The market which was affected by last year's dynamics is in a very different situation. The bear still didn't wake up.

balfouri

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:04:26 AM

No one can predict when was the market go down.But if goes down,were patiently wait when does the price will recover and we don't want to panic also.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
robaya

Activity: 348

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:08:44 AM

Everything seems possible. The market can go up and go down. The market which was affected by last year's dynamics is in a very different situation. The bear still didn't wake up.
as a matter of fact we are all waiting for a bear to wake up. we now can only wait for a better market. if in short time I think it will be very difficult. takes more time to be able to restore the market to investor confidence.
Blyssaely

Activity: 164

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:45:47 AM

This is very unpredictable market so you will never know what wil be tomorrow and this is why is is hard to planning here your investments
rltim555

Activity: 451

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:21:19 PM

At the time OP wrote post there was positive background around and nobody expected for such decrease.
At the moment market has no chances to go down, because it will be harder to get back people's trust to crypto later
Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:33:17 PM

yes yes yes more dip yet to come,only bear flags all round and still there is maximum chance of price going to dip more and giving people more opportunities to buy at dip.The more the dip the bounce back will be more.actual stabilization and capitalization has not even been started yet.I am waiting for price to go more down till then i will wait and watch how things turn around.We have come to the end of the 4th quarter of this year,still things are much on the bearish side.I guess we had to wait a longer this time to make some profits.
KyberJaxx

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:55:59 PM

Far below, I think the goal has been achieved, now  can calm down and recover the market a little. Otherwise, the loss of investors may result in additional problems of an already weakened situation.
now everything is being done to remove as many inexperienced investors from the market as possible, when this goal is achieved then the market will start to grow

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
prabakharras

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:02:16 PM

price of bitcoin give me shivers already https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/bitcoin

Oleg88

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:02:39 PM

Bitcoin has high potential for growth and a lot of room for growth. I don’t think its inherent demand will allow it to go below $3000 in the next few months.
maybe Bitcoin will go down $ 3,000 this week. I think we will fall another 2 months and then the growth will begin
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: