Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:42:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can market go down now?  (Read 190630 times)
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:08:56 PM

Now the market is going down extremely low, my guess is that the ETH price may fall below $ 50, this is an extremely popular coin but now they are gradually collapsing, so consider before when investing in them
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Natan7

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:42:20 PM

most likely now the goal is the price of 3000 dollars. I think we will reach it very soon and after that the market may begin to recover.

VENUSENERGY | CRYPTOCURRENCY  M I N I N G
https://venusenergy.io/
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:50:12 PM

There is a possibilty that market will go down again next year but its just a possibility, we can never give a 100% that it will go down or up. But i hope it will be a better start of 2019.
Gorilaz2018

Activity: 164
Merit: 2

THE BEST IN CRYPTO

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:21:15 PM

i think now is minimal prices, in 2018, after this, i think prices will be upper forrever.
here is so many new good projects and we can make new ERA.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
Gatotare

Activity: 728
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:27:29 PM

Hey what do you think, can scenario of January repeat? I mean can everything suddenly fall again?
After you opened this topic, all market started to drop and this falling is bigger than first months drop, ethereum actually didnt drop much between january and may, after may prices fell very fast and went to 100 dollar. I hope we can see rises again soon.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 06:15:58 PM

Hey what do you think, can scenario of January repeat? I mean can everything suddenly fall again?
After you opened this topic, all market started to drop and this falling is bigger than first months drop, ethereum actually didnt drop much between january and may, after may prices fell very fast and went to 100 dollar. I hope we can see rises again soon.
as we have seen in January 2018 when the price of Bitcoin high soared suddenly began to fall slowly, it was all caused by some negative news about Bitcoin have popping up and now the bad news about Bitcoin is more and more increasing. I think if there is more good news about Bitcoin and its development in 2019 then the Januray scenario will definitely not happen again.

yes, I also see the decline in the price of coins in the market at the end of this year is very extraordinary and ETH is increasingly falling, maybe in years 2019 we can see how market prices are can developing and hope that all coins become green including ETH.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
DZU1410

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

https://saturn.black

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:40:16 PM

If we recall the theory of probability, it becomes clear that yes, the market may fall even lower than it is now. The faster we hit the bottom, the faster we go upstairs. This is all because from the bottom there is only one way is to grow up.

CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:50:02 PM

I would not expect any bull action this side of the new year now, that latest dip really took me by surprise, months of support vanished. Market will change overnight

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
Morst1969

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:55:36 PM

My only plan is to invest in preico coins with big support. I feel they are going to pop regardless as the vc's won't lose their money. Most of these projects backed by people like softbank have some sort of use case and could be businesses which actually generated use for their utility tokens.
HSRP

Activity: 392

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:44:48 PM

My only plan is to invest in preico coins with big support. I feel they are going to pop regardless as the vc's won't lose their money. Most of these projects backed by people like softbank have some sort of use case and could be businesses which actually generated use for their utility tokens.

The digital market may go up or it may come down to us when investing must know how to accept the falls and we know the opportunities.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
BryanK

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:28:27 AM

The market since February of this year to today is steadily rolling to the bottom, guys. I'm tired of what's happening. When will this end?
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:37:14 AM

It will fall again and the price of bitcoin will be $ 2500. This is a bad time to invest in bitcoin. It will make you hole for a long time. Wait until the end of Q1 of 2019, it will be a good time to invest in bitcoin.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Hc01

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:51:00 AM

I would not expect any bull action this side of the new year now, that latest dip really took me by surprise, months of support vanished. Market will change overnight
Everybody surprised because of last dump to 3600-3700, 6k was strong support point since beginning of the bear and I don't expect bulls to come for a few more months. But I have hope from the second half of the next year.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:02:24 AM

Never expected such a huge downfall in the market but in order to increase the price the market should go down, never expected the price of ETH and Bitcoin went very low in the market. Which makes many starts afraid about it, soon the price of these tow coins will increase.
VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:21:49 AM

May come down, but not so low. Of course, the ether is capable of falling to $ 50, and Bitcoin will be halved again, but this will already be a critical situation that could lead to a complete catastrophe.

malah

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:29:20 AM

the crypto currency market is difficult to predict and at the moment almost all crypto is red and not a good thing, I don't know if at the beginning of the year it will repeat again, I'll just wait when that happens

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
Sadyshagg

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:41:05 PM

I think I'd rather just have a huge drop, and then start back up rather than slowly bleeding like right now.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 03:42:35 PM

the crypto currency market is difficult to predict and at the moment almost all crypto is red and not a good thing, I don't know if at the beginning of the year it will repeat again, I'll just wait when that happens
Like you said the crypto market is hard to predict because the situations of the trends played by the market but the market will still face another dump in price before the end of this year and the market wont start any good move early next year base on the level of the risk taking by the investers early this year.

Onika84

Activity: 1554

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 04:19:33 PM

Everybody surprised because of last dump to 3600-3700, 6k was strong support point since beginning of the bear and I don't expect bulls to come for a few more months. But I have hope from the second half of the next year.

This is a realistic opinion, I also suspect the market will improve in the second quarter of next year. If it fits the scenario, then at the end of next year, hopefully the BTC price can be better. Although the time frame in crypto can be said more shorter, but a miracle won't happen overnight, right? This is not a magic show, but everything might change.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
Oleg88

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:44:06 PM

growth will now be only in 2019. I think that in December the market will not grow much if he just can grow
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: