Bitcoin Forum
August 09, 2024, 01:36:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New coming Ico with strong projects PETROXCOIN  (Read 64 times)
rayancrypto (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:52:57 PM

I read about Petroxcoin project and honestly I loved it , and I would like to ask for any information or any recommendations about it.
If it’s possible to help please contact me via my link :
https://www.petroxcoin.com/register/rayan
Thank you so much .

projects

PetroxSpeed

We all face the problem of traffic jam when entering or leaving the highway, which makes us wait a lot and will cost us a lot of precious time. Your time is precious for us. That's why we have established petroxspeed. A project that will assure you a private way dedicated to the currency subscribers and those who have access to it.

You can go without stopping. The petroxspeed programming diagram works as soon as you reach 40 km. The amount is deducted from your QR CODE account, which is connected to your wallet. The service will be installed soon in Canada, Belgium, France, Germany and South American countries. Other countries will be announced soon. Our goal is to establish the largest network of highway stations worldwide.
PetroxServices

Our goal is to promote our services with an elegant way that suits our ambitions and yours. Petroxservices is a free service available to anyone who has our currency.

To benefit throughout the year from several free services provided by petrox. All you have to do is activate the petroxservice package through a nominal amount every year .. Our services are located at the gas stations which we have established partnerships with in your countries as follows: Repair your tires, diagnose your car problems, engine oil change service (note engine oil is sold at the fuel station, we only offer you a free change for the engine's oil).
PetroxStation

You can use our currency through the gas station web service to refill your car tank and that by using the TPE program.

This service will soon be launched in some countries (Belgium , France, Germany, Canada , few South American countries) and will spread afterwards in 5 more countries which we will announce as soon as we find the perfect groundwork and partnerships. With clear-cut planning, our project is strong .Our goal is to build the largest web of the most known gas stations in your country which will use our currency program, therefore allowing you to get the fuel you need for your car. With just one click , you enter the amount of money you want to pay and all you need to have is a serial number on the windshield of your car and enough money to benefit from this service as quickly as possible.
PetroxCards

In order to facilitate the process of whithdrawing your currency in a flexible way, we put in your hands an intelligent information program that allow you to convert your currency in petroxcoin site from your wallet to petrox card program.

This program will enable you to withdraw your funds quickly through a group of ATM that will be installed at the petrox stations or through any other ATM in any countries to which we send the cards. You can get a petrox card for $ 3.99 starting June 1, 2018. Concerning sending the cards, we will cover all the countries in which we have investors. Concerning withdrawals from ATM PETROX, the deduction will be symbolic. As for the ATM, the deduction will be in accordance with the financial policy of the banks in those countries.
PetroxEco

All of us, company and investors, are striving to achieve our goal which we will jointly succeed . We will keep in mind projects that comply with the environmental standards and that respect our planet. We will also establish petroxEco projects based on renewable energy in order to support the international efforts to preserve the environment and to implement the directives United Nations Environment program (UNEP) and to search for partnership to support all efforts to protect the environment.
Seekerforinfo

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:03:35 PM

Hey I read about it too few days ago I loved thier context , I think it gonna be gorgeât as it’s givig a real solution to a big issue that we face everyday
rayancrypto (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:22:02 PM

Thank you for your response
Did you buy it?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: