Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:20:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Paypal Funds for sale. Limited Accounts. 25% off.  (Read 212 times)
marcuscrassus1 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:25:38 PM

I have numerous paypal accounts with limited funds. I am not based in the USA so I cannot get accounts opened to withdraw. They have now passed the 180 day mark and are ready for withdraw. I am offering 25% of the funds to anyone who can help me retrieve them.

the process looks like this and it is non-negotiable. I will require a USA bank account + routing number. I will send microdeposits, and once verified I will begin to send small transfers to you of about $300 and you will buy bitcoin, and send me my share. So $225 in this example. then I will send another $300ish and repeat this process until the account is drained. This should take a few weeks per account.

Here are some of the available amounts :

$3100
$2700
$2160
$1890

and more in the 1k-2k range.

I have a few accounts with under 1k, I will sell for 70%. If you can help me cashout more than 5k in total, I will give a bonus.

Serious inquires only.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:42:25 PM

Being frank - this reeks of laundered or otherwise illegal money that you yourself are not willing to take the chance of holding, and would instead like to convert to a more stable currency immediately, screwing over whoever accepts these PayPal funds once PayPal or another law enforcement agency catches up to them.

You gave us no source, no proof, no nothing. As of now, this is a model of a classic money laundering scam. I'm looking forward to you proving me wrong.
Fonebookhead

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:07:17 AM

Hey @marcuscrassus1

I tried to send you a message but it told me:

"User 'marcuscrassus1' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting."

so enable that setting so all people can message you
Fonebookhead

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:16:52 AM

@marcuscrassus1  click this link:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;sa=pmprefs

under the big text box will be an option to click to allow messages from newbies and to be allowed to message newbies,
click that and then "change profile".

then let me know when you did that.

you should allow messages from all when posting in marketplace type things.
ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:15:30 PM

SCAM!

Avoid at all costs.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: